Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/27/12  (Read 39022 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/27/12
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
Talking about coach's comp, it could change everything. Brit thinks it will be an intense one. Dan will go out there and so will Janie to win.

Brit has to change her mic and the boys are reassuring each other yet again. Shane wants to trust him not to put him up next week. He is sorry he listened to Wilie. Frank says he saw how loyal he was last  week, he's not worried about him. Frank is peeved about the royal breakfast.

Brit is back and wondering how the teams are now. They are talking about the 3/3 teams, final 6, never made sense to them. Danielle comes in, got something from Britney and leaves.

Brit: Our team was so screwed up by Willie. Shane doesn't trust Janelle.

Frank and Shane are discussing Joe, Frank says he did throw you under the bus first night.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2012, 02:29:49 PM »
Frank says you need to know who will throw you under the bus. Brit says it wasn't even 3 hours and they were saying Shane's got to go.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2012, 02:31:51 PM »
Frank: When he said that about breakfast last night I was like OK Captain Freaking Obvious.

Brit: We don't want to throw anyone under the bus.

Frank and Shane bump hands, Franks wants a donut.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2012, 02:34:02 PM »
Brit tells Shane that he needs to be careful about what info he gives out. Frank is going to go tell Boogie and he will be PO'd! Brit: Here's the plan.. nominate Frank and Wil, Wil needs to go. Brit is freaking over him.

Shane: Will we know if he tells Boogie and Boogie tells Janelle.

Brit: That'll be good, start a fire between them. I didn't want to blow off Danielle, I didn't know Frank was in here.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2012, 02:37:20 PM »
Brit: Frank is a bigger target, no you are, you have won more than he has. You probably are the #1 target in the house. She says you always have to be worried about next week.

Shane: I do worry, if I put someone up and they win POV..

Brit: I saw Bogige talking to Wil. She thinks Janie and Boogie are working together. She says Janie's team has never been trusted because they haven't been tested.

Shane: She has the numbers but not the power.

Brit: She has people who have won nothing. The person I think is the ring leader is Wil!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2012, 02:45:45 PM »
Brit says it's OK for now is that Frank is very likeable, She thinks that they are all working together except for Danielle and ? (missed the name,)

Shane is going to let Danielle plant the seed. They both think Joe is so dumb for coming up and throwing Frank under the bus. (I had it backwards earlier.)

Brit: Not one person wanted to come up here and congratulate you. this is how some people are not good at this game. That's why last week I was running around talking to people. (She is saying that that's how they reveal themselves to others.)

Brit: More scenarios, if I win Coach's challenge what if I took another player. She's thinking Ian. He's lessor of a target, he has a good chance of winning HOH next week. She doesn't want to bring over any of Janelle's team. They wouldn't work with her.

She asks who do you think is better to bring over, Frank or Ian, He says Ian. If we did, my number 1 target would be one of Janelle's team.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
Frank and Boogie talking in arcade. Frank wants to see Joe up, as he threw him under bus. Boogie doesn't want him to put up one from each team. They want to get in good with Dan. They think Danielle will roll with them.
Frank says he trusts Shane but not Britt.

Boogie trying to think whether to save Ian if he wins cc, if that is a choice this week. Frank thinks Wil will go up, because Shane really wants him out. Says they talked about how Joe follows the power.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »
Frank in the arcade room talking with Boogie. He says he does trust Shane when he says he doesn't want to put him up. Boogie thinks he doesn't like Wil. Boogie wants to know if he said anything about Janelle. We've got to talk to him right after the competition. F'g Joe and the breakfast. Boggie says he needs to poke that Janie and Joe button.

Frank: That's what I was doing before Brit came in, playing up to him.

Boogie knows the gym that he mentions. It's a small gym, 300 people. I love that idea, there are competitions, I stared at that board, the competition is WEAK! I'd like to have 2 of my players at the end  Even if you had to sit next to Shane final 2, you would win. You'd have 4 votes in there, more chance that 3 would come back to us. He tells Frank that he has this thing about being honest Abe, he's not afraid to leave Shane around if they are working with him. Even it it gets down to a few, they can point the finger at Shane and get him out.

Whew! Thanks Lily, if you could keep these two, I'll go back to the HOH!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2012, 02:57:10 PM »
Brit is reading Shane's letter, she thinks it's cute. He thinks she got a good one too. She's liking that he's working around the house, that Molly is doing good. She's glad that his aunt is doing good with Chemo. She has a cancer on her leg, they want to shrink the tumor enough to remove it. She moved to Houston to go to MD Anderon for treatment.

WBRB

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2012, 03:00:30 PM »
Ian comes into arcade room. He says Janie is mad because she thinks Jojo took her eyeliner. Frank says he took it this morning and goes out to tell her. Fish again.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2012, 03:06:40 PM »
Janie joins Ian and Boogie in acade room. Janie says Jenn probably knows Shane best. Janie wonders if they will still  be able to protect players at cc, since two coaches have only one player. Janie says she went upstairs last night and she, Dani? was across his lap. Boogie says they have bonded as the ultimate lonliness club.   
Janie saying how bad her players were last night. They are thinking Shane may win pov again.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2012, 03:07:42 PM »
Danielle and Dan come into the HOH, Brit wants to know if she could pull a player. Brit had asked about Ian, They are talking switches, but they ask if Dani and Dan are OK with Shane. Dan says he just has to win. Brit says she or Dan have to win. If she can add a player, that would help her.

Danielle, would it be a problem win Nominations if you put my name towards the middle.

Brit: Boogie won the last coach's comp, he won the one before. He's the most logical one to win the entire game. Boogie is kind of close to Wil, he would have a powerhouse team.

More fishies.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2012, 03:08:27 PM »
Julie didn't say anything last night so they think it might be a trade. Brit thinks she might be able to pull someone and

Fishies!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2012, 03:10:44 PM »
Back, Dani says she would get to pick the have-nots..

Brit: Frank, Jenn and Wil. They haven't had to be have-nots.

Dan: If there is no plus1 then would you be willing to throw it to me? Brit says sure!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2012, 03:12:42 PM »
Ian says Shane will probably get coup d'etat next. Janie says they are f**ked and may as well face they are losing one of the six this week.
Ian say he is down for have nots for one more week.  Janie says what if we can't get him next week. Boogie says he can't win every one, and they will get him as some as he loses. He says Brit needs to go to. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2012, 03:15:29 PM »
Shane: You can think you have this game figured out but then it changes.

Dani: I know Janelle would change me for Ashley. But Dan would win me back. But either way Dan, you can win this.

Shane: You can win this, just get in the zone.

They have called all the coaches in except Britney. She's next.

Brit thinks they could go after Dan, then he'd be out of the game. She thinks it's who wants it more. You want it more.

Dan: I hope I don't have to shave my head. My hair would never grow back.

Brit: If it's shave your head or dye it pink, I'll take that one. Boogie or Janelle would not buzz in for that, I'll do it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2012, 03:17:48 PM »
Brit is explaining how Enzo had to donate all his clothes to charity, they had to put all their clothes in the storage room.

Danielle thinks it's going to be endurance.

Brit says Boogie and Janelle are both good at that.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2012, 03:21:54 PM »
They are discussing trades, Brit would have no option but to take Ian. If she took one of their good players, they would be after one of them. (In the room.)

Danielle: Janie is already scared about losing Wil. He told me when we were playing chess that he's going home.

Brit: Boogie is so tight with Janie's players.

Danielle: It's so mean when Boogie goes around saying "My #1 player.

Brit is cautioning them not to say this or that.. to anyone. She says if they told them that you can trade someone, then I'm going for it. Danielle thinks if someone took her then Dan would go home. Dan doesn't think it will be that.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »
Janie leaves for more coffee. Joe and Ashley join Ian  in arcade room. Ian says he feels full, and is eating as much as possible in case he is a havenot. Joe asks who he thinks noms will be. Ian says pick any two of our 6.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2012, 03:27:45 PM »
Brit: If Wil is scared then Janelle is scared.

Talk turns to the breakfast. Danielle says when she was washing dishes, Frank was so PO'd.

Brit says the first 2 minutes he was up here, he was throwing Frank under the bus.

Danielle: He really thinks his whole team is safe?

Brit: That whole team is so phony, they have no loyalty.

Shane says he swore on his kids life that he wouldn't vote JoJo out.

They all say who does that! Brit: Who plays this game for a pack of cigarettes.

Dani: Janelle has like 8 cigarettes left, she's hiding them. She says she told him to his face, if you vote for me and I stay, I won't forget it.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2012, 03:28:55 PM »
Dan and Janelle in arcade room. Janie says she will not take a player, and doesn't think anyone would. Dan says you don't think Brit would? Then Janie whispers in Dans ear. Dan saying he thought it was a week thing, and bb really wants a trade. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »
Danielle is called to the DR. She says every time I'm called to the DR, Janelle is like.. what are you doing?

Brit: She plays this game 24/7, I'm not talking bad about her but..

Danielle says she hasn't talked about Brit but she does talk about people.

Brit says she feels so much older than the rest of them. She or Dan HAVE to win this comp.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2012, 03:31:55 PM »
Whatever Janie whispered to Dan, he thinks she should tell Britt, but Janie is afraid it will come back to bite her. Janie really wants Frank to go this week.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2012, 03:35:08 PM »
Brit says if there is a trade, Janelle is on the outs with Ashley. Ashley is so sweet but she's wishy washy. Janelle doesn't like that. I think out of this house Janelle and I will be friends but she's sneaky. I can see what she is doing. She is really good about being friends with who she needs to be friends with. That's who she is in this game, that's how she came in 3rd twice. She's good at this game.

Shane thinks he's too nice. Brit needs to be attached to his hip. Be his ventriloquist. Brit says we need to get you through next week. Shane thinks that making a deal with Frank will save him next week.

Brit can't wait to get to the DR to find out if there will be a trade. She wants to see how good a player Wil is when his life is on the line.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2012, 03:36:03 PM »
They were discussing survivor and BB and fans know every player.. and..

Fish!