Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/27/12

<< < (2/31) > >>

BamBam:
Britt, you are the person no one wanted you to win HOH. 

Shane, I know.  Did you see their face?

Janie and Wil plotting in the arcade.  Wil is very unhappy that Shane is HOH.  Janelle whispering and hard to hear her  (:;)

Wil, I haven't had any luck with POV's yet.  I would start off with that deal initially, putting one from each side up.

Talking about giving Shane two weeks safety but Wil says it's giving all their eggs up if they give him two weeks

BamBam:
Wil and Janelle think they have Danielles vote and that Shane will figure it out

Wil, we have to see where his head is at and see who he wants to put up first before we talk deal with him unless we have to

J, Frank is going to promise him the world

W, but he is going to want Frank out more than any of us.  He is going to go for Frank or me or Ian.  He is stupid enough to think that Frank and Ian won't win HOH next week.

BamBam:
J, don't say we want Frank out

W, no.  I would rather negotiate for myself.  You can negotiate with Britt if you want

J,  I won't bring any of you guys up with Britt

Janie leaves to eat more food because she is so depressed.  Wil follows

Dan, Britt, Ashley and now Wil at the table.  Frank, Ian, Joe and Janelle in the kitchen

BamBam:
Shane and Dani continue in the bathroom.  Think they are hashing over Jojo still.  Shane is making excuses for her strong personality.

Dani, you knew from day 1 she didn't like me.  Never

Shane, not from day 1

feeds keep freezing so will go back to the kitchen

Wil and Joe now int he store room. 

Joe, I don't want Janelle doing any negotiation for me

W, we can offer to keep him safe if he puts up one from each side.  (still thinking they have Dani)  Thats as far as the deal I'm willing to make

Joe, I like that but IMO don't show your cards first.  Find out where he is at first.  Talk to him about where his head is at this week and we get a feel

W, that's what I told Janelle but she was like Boogie and Frank will be up there all night

J, I don't think either one of us is his target.  Frank put him up.  Until I get a read on Shane, I'm not wiling to make any deal.  And I don't want Janelle doing it for us.  I don't want her to talk to Britt for me.  She could screw our game up.  I'm not here for somebody else to play my game. 

W, I don't think it's smart for us to go trotting up there yet.

J, don't run up there like a cry baby right now.  After the coaches comp are the noms, we need to talk to him in the morning

W, I don't think we should go to any deal until after the coaches comp.  And if Janie wins it she better not give it to Ashley

BamBam:
Wil, I'm not doing anything with Ashley cause she will go and tell everyone

Joe, if we make an offer we might throw ourself under the bus.  He could put up Frank and Dani

Wil, he is stupid enough to.  let's hope

Joe, or he could put Frank and Ian up

Wil, that's what I'm hoping.  I think he thinks low of us

Joe, yeah we aren't his main targets

Wil, tomorrow specifically explain that if Janelle is doing any wheeling and dealing it's not us

Wil leaves and Joe can't remember what he came into the store room for  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version