The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus2 Episode 12 (Brisbane) Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (8/9) > >>

Aussie:
guys, don't believe the editors, they edited one team out of the whole season, the real winners.

Declive:

--- Quote from: Дussie on August 15, 2012, 06:33:26 PM ---guys, don't believe the editors, they edited one team out of the whole season, the real winners.

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Declive:

--- Quote from: Declive on August 15, 2012, 06:36:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Дussie on August 15, 2012, 06:33:26 PM ---guys, don't believe the editors, they edited one team out of the whole season, the real winners.

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---

I thought amusing because i thought it was not true. WTF?  :o :o

supah:
I'm not sure if it was just me but I felt like the finale was designed for a very close finish (TAR2 style)
The tasks in China were fine, I didn't really care as long as all teams were on a bunched flight to Brisbane
What bugged me was the tasks in Australia. The think at the jail was ALRIGHT, it is a good challenge for a finale but we've already seen it!
The plane ride to Fraser Island was fantastic, and I think Fraser Island was a great place to finish!
THE MEMORY TASK! WHY! Out of ALL the memory tasks they could've copied from other seasons they designed such an easy one!  :groan:
The flag task last year was good for the first season, but this one should've been much better! The TAR14 memory challenge would've been perfect for Fraser Island!
And the worst challenge of all, the treasure chest. Not only boring to watch but just such a LAME task! If a challenge can be done in an area the size of your living room, then it's NOT good challenge!

I am glad they took our advice and avoided going with luck-based challenges  :)

Final 3 averages AFTER the race:

1st Shane and Andrew - 4.1
2nd Paul and Steve - 3.3
3rd Michelle and Jo - 2.9

Declive:
Don't know if i'm a idiot because of that , but i got emotional together with Paul.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version