The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus2 Episode 12 (Brisbane) Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (3/9) > >>

supah:

--- Quote from: APAD on August 11, 2012, 02:16:56 AM ---I have a feeling Joseph and Grace might win. I'd be happy if they do, but it seems some other viewers and teams don't want them to.

Grace said in an interview that she's probably Joseph's 'favourite sister now'. In addition, I've heard other racers have criticised Grace's behaviour on social media sites. They wouldn't be allowed to say which team won, but what if Joseph and Grace won and they are unhappy because they didn't deserve it?

Anyway, I'm fine with any of the teams winning. Even Paul and Steve have grown on me.  :)

--- End quote ---

Yep. I agree with you
I really am hoping it's Michelle and Jo that win, but  it just seems too good to be true if they did win :'(

Last season, I knew it was Nathan and Tyler that were going to win just before the final episode. I knew it couldn't be Sam and Renae based on the amount of media appearances they made. And after the race they got modelling contracts etc
Nathan and Tyler WERE semi celebrities before the race, and the fact that they weren't making any media appearance during airing was odd, so I knew it was them.

And the same with this season. Michelle and Jo have done lots of media appearances, they got an article about fitness training in a magazine etc
I really don't think Paul and Steve will win because their edit has been way too negative for a winner.
What sticks out about Joseph and Grace is that they have made NO media appearances (except Grace at the TAR screening), they have gotten a very neutral edit, if you think about it all they've had is positive edit besides the Paul & Steve clash and stealing James & Sarah's taxi

I was very annoyed with Joseph & Grace from Episode 5-7, before that I really liked them and after they're fine. I won't mind seeing them win. The only teams that have been criticising Grace as far as I know are the Melbourne teams (except the Cops).
So yes I am betting that Groseph will take home the big prize, but it's a shame because I was really hoping for Michelle and Jo.

As for Lemilia and the Cops, I think the sisters will finish in 5th place and the Cops will take home the memorable '4th place' title.

That leaves us with the Final 3, I think that twins will lose their chance early and make some sort of huge blunder, and the two-team race is between Paul & Steve and Joseph & Grace. I'm fine with the siblings winning, as long as they don't piss me off again  :)

BTW, here are the remaining teams averages AFTER Leg 9 (teams listed in order of highest to lowest average):

1. Michelle & Jo: 3.1
2. Paul & Steve: 3.4
3. Shane & Andrew: 4.8
4. Joseph & Grace: 5.3
5. Lucy & Emilia: 7.8

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on August 09, 2012, 12:52:27 AM ---I saw on a promo that the finsh line is on a beach. It realy looked like the TAR 20 finsh line (but of course different finsh line mat)

--- End quote ---

I assume this is the promo you mean? :)

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/video/-/watch/30192726

maxen:
Can Lake Mckenzie be the finish line??

123blueandwhite:

--- Quote from: APAD on August 11, 2012, 02:16:56 AM ---I have a feeling Joseph and Grace might win. I'd be happy if they do, but it seems some other viewers and teams don't want them to.

Grace said in an interview that she's probably Joseph's 'favourite sister now'. In addition, I've heard other racers have criticised Grace's behaviour on social media sites. They wouldn't be allowed to say which team won, but what if Joseph and Grace won and they are unhappy because they didn't deserve it?

Anyway, I'm fine with any of the teams winning. Even Paul and Steve have grown on me.  :)

--- End quote ---

Racers from past TAR seasons have criticized teams that have not won in the past either. I think Grace might be referring to the fact they did the race together and had the experience of doing it together which makes her his favorite sister.

Either way, time will tell! I don't really get a winning vibe from the siblings team and would prefer every other team still in the race to win over them.

tarauslover:
Take this with a grain of salt but at the beginning before the season aired I posted a comment on Joseph and Grace's fan page underneath the opening titles they posted where Joseph and Grace were in the same position as Nathan & Tyler and I alluded to the fact that perhaps they're in a winning position. Now the interesting thing is that Joseph (on his personal facebook account) liked my comment instantly but soon after 'unliked' almost as if he had acted impulsively. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version