The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus2 Episode 11 (China) Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (2/8) > >>

supah:
Out of the final 3 episodes this week, the TV critics here is Aus are deeming this episode to be the best  :o Can't wait to see what they have in stall!  :conf:

kevin2012:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 12, 2012, 06:13:22 AM ---Out of the final 3 episodes this week, the TV critics here is Aus are deeming this episode to be the best  :o Can't wait to see what they have in stall!  :conf:

--- End quote ---

What did they think of the other two?

supah:

--- Quote from: kevin2012 on August 12, 2012, 07:32:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 12, 2012, 06:13:22 AM ---Out of the final 3 episodes this week, the TV critics here is Aus are deeming this episode to be the best  :o Can't wait to see what they have in stall!  :conf:

--- End quote ---

What did they think of the other two?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if you've seen the Aussie TV Guide before, but usually the best episodes of TV during the week get highlighted and a special comment. If not then the show is just listed, which means it's not outstanding but it's not terrible, which is also a good thing :lol:

tarflyonthewall:
That doesn't necessarily mean it's the best though (in fact from what I've seen and heard, the China episode is the worst of the three). There are a bunch of HUGE shows tonight - Big Brother relaunch (in the same timeslot), Underbelly premiere, Closing Ceremony - plus the smaller mainstays like Masterchef and Q&A, and they only have room to discuss one or two shows each night. I do think it's a bad omen the finale isn't being discussed instead though.

123blueandwhite:
Seems like this leg will be a repeat of TAR 14? Lots of similarities!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version