The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus2 Episode 10 (Canada) Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (2/6) > >>

bendivi5i0n:
In the preview, Grace mentioned that she didn't want Paul & Steve to be in the final 3 and THAT THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE. I lol'd really hard at that comment. What exactly have her and Joseph done to earn their way into the final 3. They've been in the middle of the pack for the entire race.

boston_jen:

--- Quote from: bendivi5i0n on July 25, 2012, 12:33:06 AM ---In the preview, Grace mentioned that she didn't want Paul & Steve to be in the final 3 and THAT THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE. I lol'd really hard at that comment. What exactly have her and Joseph done to earn their way into the final 3. They've been in the middle of the pack for the entire race.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I thought that was an absurd remark from her.   :res:  The boys did just win 5 legs in a row, so they're doing something right.  Paul's not my favorite racer, but he didn't pull another team's bags from a cab and dump them on the ground.  Well, maybe the boys will do something horribly shocking in the next leg. 

Glamazon Racer:
Just wondering, but what was the evidence that Michelle & Jo, Joseph & Grace and Paul & Steve are safe through this leg? ??? I think I'm just missing something and I don't like having a 50% chance that Lucy & Emilia are going home. :(

maxen:
It's because in the preview for the next episodes they are shown in a airport and we know the next leg there is no airport.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: -mxn- on July 25, 2012, 09:05:34 AM ---It's because in the preview for the next episodes they are shown in a airport and we know the next leg there is no airport.

--- End quote ---

Ah, OK! That makes sense! :tup: Thanks! :<3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version