The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus2 Episode 10 (Canada) Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (5/6) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on August 08, 2012, 10:43:46 PM ---From the TV guide:

The race reaches Banff in the stunning Canadian Rocky Mountains. Teams struggle on the snow and ice. Climbing a frozen waterfall proves particularly tough for a race favourite, and when teams hit the ski slopes, tempers will flare.

--- End quote ---

Lucy & Emilia  :'(

--- Quote from: racer on August 10, 2012, 02:51:50 AM ---This is just totally and completely speculation, but I'm personally expecting to see a Voting U-Turn in this leg, because I don't expect them to include a Voting U-Turn in the last two legs and I also expected to see more than one of them on the race, which would leave this leg as the only option. :duno:

--- End quote ---

If so, I reckon either P&S or S&A get U-Turned. Maybe the Australian Wonder Twins too.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on August 10, 2012, 06:59:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on August 10, 2012, 02:51:50 AM ---This is just totally and completely speculation, but I'm personally expecting to see a Voting U-Turn in this leg, because I don't expect them to include a Voting U-Turn in the last two legs and I also expected to see more than one of them on the race, which would leave this leg as the only option. :duno:

--- End quote ---

If so, I reckon either P&S or S&A get U-Turned. Maybe the Australian Wonder Twins too.

--- End quote ---

I'd put my money on Paul & Steve. :lol:

supah:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on August 06, 2012, 02:39:43 AM ---ONE WEEK TO GO!

:yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:

:hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:

:conf:  :conf:  :conf:
--- End quote ---

LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE OUR LIVES GO BACK TO NORMAL!

:yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:  :yess:

:hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:  :hoot:

:conf:  :conf:  :conf:

Glamazon Racer:
And in less than 72 hours, we start waiting for a whole year for another season. :lol:

kevin2012:

--- Quote from: racer on August 12, 2012, 06:21:35 AM ---And in less than 72 hours, we start waiting for a whole year for another season. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Uugggh...

That's gonna be the worst part

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version