Author Topic: BB14 Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/18/12  (Read 49057 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/18/12
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2012, 12:41:13 PM »
Joe and Kara run to the SR, Joe asks her if she is in an alliance with Willie. She says she's not in an alliance with anyone. JoJo comes into the SR and Joe leaves. He's still looking for Ian and finds him. He wants a team meeting in about 7 minutes,  Ian, Frank Jenn and Ashley. Joe just found out that they are trying to make another alliance. (Missed the name, phone call)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »
Willie is locked out of the HOH room. He doesn't know why. (Blog most likely.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2012, 12:44:12 PM »
BB has been announcing all morning, sleeping is not allowed in the bedrooms with the lights out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2012, 01:01:34 PM »
Brit and Shane still talking in the hammock. Shane thinks something will happen to switch things up, maybe something with the coaches.

FFlip, Joe's in the SR looking for something, juggles some cantaloupe. 

Wil enters, says Janie told him that she wants Boogie out. He says more than ever, we have to play our own game He says he slept on it. More and more we have to play our own game. (Kara and JoJo are in there too.) They have the votes, if they make an alliance (other side) we are F'd!

Joe: I just had a conversation with Kara, I told her I think she has an alliance with Willie and she denied it. I'm 100% against Willie. We got to get him out.

Kara: He has a deal with everybody, he wants me to say he's safe next week, he can't play next week. Wil says he doesn't have a deal with him.

Wil: at the end of the day, no one wants you to go home. 24 hours ago they were gungho on getting you out, they had our hands behind our back.

Kara: I don't know, if I go or Frank goes, we have the numbers.

Wil: All I know is everything changes every 10 minutes. Kara leaves.

They want to find Ian and get him in there.

Ian enters, Joe wants a name for the group, "Diversity". Every day he wants to meet every day for 5 minutes. Right now they have 6 people. He says Kara HAS to go home, at final 6 they are on their own. They all agree and fist bump.

Joe leaves, he's going into battle.

Wil talking to Ashley, he says Janie got in his head last night, he's through listening to her. After last night she's shot herself in the foot with him. Next week Willie has to go. They are going to come back into the house and she hates Boogie. It's real easy to change a contract and

WBRB

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2012, 01:04:20 PM »
recap of the Willie /Frank/Boogie  blow up 10:24 BBT

willie goes out back after his convo w/jojo ian ashley

willie goes to have a cig and rank shane  jenn on the sofa

walking is wil and kara

danielle playing pool with dan

frank says to willie whats up brother

wilie i've been trying to save your ass all week
frank is that all the way true?

willie ALL ****IN WEEK DUDE! i've been talking w/peeps all week dude dont eff w/me right now brother

frank well i'm just trying to have  real talk with ya man! no need to raise ur voice

willie i've been trying to save your ass and then you come and sling my name all in the dirt and then make me look like im a ****ing idiot!

frank yo gona chop my head off too next week willie?

willie im not gonna chop your hrad ofrf i told ya we'll work from week to week  thats what i told you & then your gonnna come and throw me in the dirt?

frank  willie listen

willie i've been doing everything for you

frank did you not try to get some of janelles players to vote aginst me  so i would go after them next week

wilie this is ****in mother ****in bull****!

frank i'm just asking

willie im just saying all you did was i told yo i had you this week i was begging everyone in this god damn house to keep you and then your gonna go sling my name ion the dirt and i said we'll go week to week didnt say i was taking you to the final 2 or 3.. your burning your own bridge.. i might go home but people are gonna know who the **** you are!

frank im a straight talking mother ****er willie i haent lied about nothing but have you not lied to me

willie when did i lie to you? i've been trying to save your ass!

frank have you not been trying..

willie britney have i not been trying to save his ass?

brit yeah

frank  were you not trying to line up some of janie's votes so i would go against them next wek?

willie and another thing you go to him and  like im trying to do homo sexual slurs and i've never done that ****!

frank look i never said you said  a homosexual slur but you mocked him with the girlie voice and put your hands up thats all i said

willie i said he was gonna take 24 hrs off and right when i walk downstairs he's talking to somebody!
frank you went like this but im not gonna do the voice

wiillie omg this is ****in stpupid! i might be going home but people are gonna see hoew shady you are. you're gonna be going home righjt behind me

frank im straght talking willie ok? i have not lied about a single thing!but you lied to me whenever you said you were gonna get votes at the same time that you were trying to line it up so thatr i would be going after janelle's team

willie you were doing everything in the world to save your ass frank!

frank you ca ask anybody not untill the last couple of days did i learn the truth that you were trying to line it up for janelles team would have some votes against me and it would look even and i would not go after you next week. i wasnt gonna come after you next week.. you didt have to qworry about that

willie did i not say we'll go week to week from that point didnty i tell ya that i've said no lie to anybody in this gid damn mother ****ing house and i'm getting dragged down like im the biggest mother ****er piece of ****!!!!!

frank #2 you prmised me that i wasnt going on the block and im on the block thats all im gonna say! you promised me!

willie i told  you that.. i'm not even going thru this ****!

frank ok

willie i was never gonna put you upand i wasnt planning on sending you home

frank but i did get put up!

willie i was not planning on sending you homei told you that! neer ever intention of you going home but i hope you go home this week!! i hope everyone changes thier god damn vote! and you go home cuz you a shady mother ****er!

frank im not a shady mother ****er, im a straight talking mother ****er i speak nothing but the trruth

willie i hope you stay baby(to kara) cuz he's a piece of ****!

frank why you gonna attack me like that i doidnt say anything negative about you

willie i said i hope you stay i've been begging for you to stay this whole week she's crying trying to stay in the game and you're ****in lying

frank i have not told a single lie in this house willie

willie dude you're ****in telling people that im saying homosexual slur

frank i didnt say that i sid you mocked him gave him the girlie voice and double hand wave in the air! it''l be on the tape people will se it when they get home i never said slur!

WILLIE IT DOESNT MATTER DUDE UT DOESNT MATTER i dont know what  i did wrong to you except every thing in my power to keep you in this house!

frank you did not  cuz you wouldnt cuz you wanted it to be a close vote you wanted it to be 4-5 you were willing to risk that sure enough you told me that you were gonna try n save me but u wanted some of janeles playersto vite against me  so you would look gooed true or not

willie who's telling him thius.. this is gettting bull****.. im dont with this ****.. i hope you go home

frank ok.. im ok with that willie it's just a game willie

willie you are dragging me in the ditch

frank no you dragged yourself thru the ditch!

willie i was just trying to tel people to play their own game i wasnt trying to get anyone to go afgainst each other

frank you wanted  to manipulate the house so the votes would go a certain way and you would look good  next week and i would go after janelles team and not you for sure but you coulda trust me you didnt have to do all this wing dangling around that went on today but that was your choice

willie what are you talkijng about?what did i do so wrong when i told you all to play your own game you dont hav eto play with the coach that's al that was.. and someone said i called someone sheep.. i didnt call anyone sheep..

frank i didnt say that.. but didnt you say that  you were trying to get popel to vote against me

willie ive been trying to get you to styay in the game

frank you wanted a couple of votes

willie janele didnt you say that too?

frank it doesnt matter cuz janelle didnt tell me she's fighting for every single vote in teh house for yuou YOU DID!

willie janelle said.. never mind im not gonnna im not gonna do it

janelle there was a vote

frank you didnt tell me that

willie it didnt matter

frank it's all willie nillie but this is MY GAME willie ..

willlie you are going home now

frank you did lie to me.. you promised me day 2 that i would not go on the block

willie what are you talking about.. i know i might be going home but i know you are going home this week!!  if you would have just shut up

frank no i dont have to shut up!

willie i told you a thousand times to shut shut up

frank it doesnt matter its my game!

willie your right.. it is your game and you kept messing up your game and i kepyt helping you out

frrank your right and now you are mesesing up your game..

willie i go up ther and britney is almost crying cuz she's having to defnd me almost  every second in this game . im not gonna be awkward im a grown ass man and when i go nand get something to eat liek a bowl of frootloops or something and im gonna sit down there and eat some food cuz thats what i want to do and i want to smoek and i dont care who's out there

frank. eat your ****ing fruit loosps

willie un ****ing real.. you were safe!

frank it doesnt matter you were trying to manipoulate janelles  team.. and joe was in the group when it weas going on

frank i know he was honest and told me.. it wasnt matter you wanted to look safe next week and pretty while i go after them

w illie well congratulations now 2 people are knocked out

frank you donht know i might not be going home
 willie you're gonna be knocked out

frank we'll see we'll see and hopefully i wont be

willie if you wont be you will be knockefd out next weekcuz you just dont know

frank noo YOU dont know!

willie you dont know what i got son!

frank ok..thats fine.. are we done.. can we all take a chill pill and relaax

willie i came down to make things stright.. and i hope that kara stays in this game.. cuz your honest..

frank it's ok..

willie who ever wants to for for her vote for her. and those 2 people that you had  you dont have

boogie who died and left you boss

willie im telling you then facts boogie.. im teling you that i didnt say things people are  saying

well im trying to get to the bottom of itdid you make fun of wil or not?

willie i didnt make fun of wil

frank the tape will show
wilie yeah and britney was right there! i said wil came down up there and something about 24 hrs

boogie well obviously she's gonna stay quiet she has a vested interest in you

willie she has no vested inter5est in me

boogie she has big god damn big vested interest in you

willie this is ****ing bull**** boogie dont come in here trying  to run that mouth trying to get a litle bit of TV time

frank thats what you are doing right now

booogie im not the one here for the first time trying to show off to everyone

willie im not trying to show off, you can go do yuour thiing boogie i got no time for you
boogie i'll eat my salmon in here while you eat your frootloops! :lol3:

willie ha ha ha

boogie you all gonna  get bullied by him
willie bullied?

boogie cuz his brother was on a reality show?

willie bully? when i tell them not to foloow you to the end so you can cut their neck off

boogie what when  i get let into the gsame cuz you got inside info whats that about?

willie i dont have inside information

boogie well did you not say that to them?

willie i said that there is something going round and im not 1100% posiistive but that the coaches are coming back into the game

boogie.. ahh well ok.. well just let everybody vote how they want to vote

willie exactly!

boogie goes inside nd gets his food and comes back out

frank that was good enough to make it on tv..

willie lights up a cig.. and he is PISSED!!

Flashback time 10:24 to 10:38 thru the whole thing frank stayed seated and willie jumped up and down  in aggressive ways pointing at frank several times while cursing at him

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2012, 01:09:33 PM »
They are trashing Janelle, they wonder why she keeps saying IF she comes back into the game, why is she saying that. Wil says they got to not talk to Janelle. Boogie's been nice to me. right now the safest thing is to do our own thing. We have no choice to vote with Jenn and keep Frank we'll be seen as floaters and come back after us.

They think Janelle is so fake. Why did she make him a birthday cake. Brit said they are all so close. Kara comes back in and Wil says it scares him the whole coach thing.

Kara wants to know what they are thinking. Wil is telling her that Janelle scared him last night, bullying him, they got to get Boogie out, get Frank out. This morning, here we go again, by the end of the day everything will be changed again.

Kara hates asking them but she has to.

Ashley says she doesn't understand what is going on.

Kara: I want him out, he put me on the block. You have to make your own decision, I need you both to vote for me. All she has is you too and Joe. (or Jo) ???

JoJo comes in and Wil says he's going to go lay down.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2012, 01:11:29 PM »
feeds 3/4 brit dan wille joe shane out back talking brit is gonna miss the hoh bed.. the blankets sorta suck but the bed is good

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »
JoJo, if Boogie wins, he'll save Frank. I'm going to be a have not. Get in people's heads, like you're weak even if you're not.

convo ends.

Hi Ugot! (I'm leaving it in your hands!)  :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2012, 01:14:25 PM »
feeds 1/2  kara jojo jenn  wil ashley move to the kitchen frank is washing dishes

i  got this TL! :waves:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2012, 01:21:28 PM »
ashely and wil on the hammock talking about al the p[previous going ons the past few days alliances,, willie being paranoid and wil feels like janelle is going against him

ashely i do to

wil it's all superficial

wil the closest person im with in this house is kara..

ashely its just a game

BB JoJO to the DR

wil willie has no one next week..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2012, 01:24:19 PM »
wil thinks janelle is playing them

inisde on 3/4 joe and  kara.. joe we need the numbers to get willlie out

kara yeah and i wnat him out more than anyone!

joe thats what im looking for i want your coach to say that he's united to get willie out..  and wil is with me on this

joe willie is a beast.. , if we get teh numbers.. all we know is willie is coming after me and wil. alright? cool

kara yeah..

joe good im not letting that dude come after us

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2012, 01:31:38 PM »
kara snags dan in the arcade room.. kara says no one wants to get blood on their hands to get willie out..

dan it's gonna be hard to see frank  stir **** up.. but barring another explosion..  especially when janelle is telling them they need to get frank out.. and im gonna talk to janelle tonight.. we have 3 votes

kara i think shane is team frank cuz he stepped to willie

dan i think people will get burned out from this..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2012, 01:33:21 PM »
dan i'l get that last vote you dont worry about it.. you just look happy.. you are in a great  spot right now

BB joe to the DR

dan i was right here when shane said he would do anything to help you.. a nd you cant promise anyone anything when they are voting

dan no matter what he will be here next week

kara  i'll tell shane not to keep frank cuz frank will get him out

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2012, 01:36:32 PM »
dan there is absolute paranoia today so you have to put some trust in people.. you need to stay by me and no more getting trapped by joe again..  joe has a big mouth

kara he's such a pot stirrer.. he's getting me mad

dan im not gonna say anything to him let him derive what he wants from it..

dan we're in a good spot all 3 will go against janelle

kara i think frank is in their ear and he is so convincing. he's trying to make alliances.. this is wearing me out

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
dan and kara  break up the pep talk. people in the kitchen not much happening there.. and fish!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2012, 01:46:51 PM »
kitchen crew talking about cooking. joe says over cooked asparagus is awful.. willie in the kitchen trying to be social

boogie getting cookie instructions from joe

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2012, 01:50:22 PM »
feeds 1/2 ashely wil and britney on the hammock.. brit says yhou have to do what you believe in..  wil yeah you need something to believe in

wil talked about the morning music and that brought on fishies

ashley says the coffee is hitting her she needs to boom boom  :lol3:

brit i think its gonna be a long day

wil yeah

brit has either of them cvame to you

wil kara has frank hasnt

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2012, 01:56:09 PM »
brb phone[/i]

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »
dan boogie brit  shane in kitchen

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2012, 02:09:17 PM »
ian out back on sofa no game talk at al going on kara  on the eliptical frank came out to join ian.

joe headed out back

frank says its too hot he doesnt know how long he can stay out there

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2012, 02:11:00 PM »
frank talking abuot not being able to sleep on his back..  then talk about sleeping on planes..

ian isle seats are the bomb. :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2012, 02:14:52 PM »
willie eating at the table.. shane sits and eats as well 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2012, 02:23:22 PM »
back on 3/4 frank ashely ian boogie outback.. general chatter.. willie out back smoking no one really talking to him

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »
out back talk about m & m's  whats better  ian thnks he shouldnt have eaten them

willie went inside  brit at the table they are just general chatter

dan doing dishes.. shane at the counter

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2012, 02:31:49 PM »
willie heading up to HOH