Archive > Big Brother 14 Live Feed Updates

BB14 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/17/12

<< < (39/40) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
kara grabs ashley and they talk in the have not room kara is asking for her vote.. and daneille comes in and stays  there while ashely is talking

ashley  ian is scared to vote against..

kara i know they cant vote for me to stay.(.boogies team)

danielle says that she heard and kara agrees that she heard that they want all the girls out

ashley thats stupid

kara willie wont even look at me before he could but he cant look at me so i know he's in an alliance  with frank

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Danielle i walked in here last night and i saw willie and boogie in here talking so they had to be making a deal

ashely WHAAAATTT????

danielle yeah thats why britney is pissed..

ashley she should be happy and not cring..

danielle she wants me out

ashley why?

danielle cuz of dan..

kara if i stay we have a better chance to switch **** around

kara she is my only chance.. cuz i dont think shane is gonna vote for me to stay.. i  need you to talk to shane (danielle)

ugot2bekidinmeny:
danielle leaves, kara if you can help me with jojo too.. and if they do this t will be like the brigade all over again

ashley willie is freaking me out he's like controling.. he's acting weird

kara i dont think he's being genuine.. i need jojo.. other wise it will be a tie and willie will vote and i will be walking out the door

ashely i wil

kara the girls have to stick together.. they are gonna take you guys out and i thin i can be beneficial to you guys

ashely yeah you can..

ugot2bekidinmeny:
talk in the have not is over.. everyone is getting  cofee.. wil jojo kara  jenn all making fun of jojo and how she talks..

boogie in the kitchen

wil you got a work out in boogie

boogie yeah

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:lol3: willie walks thru the kitchen and Wil shoots him a dirty look! *** missed the shot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version