Author Topic: BB 14 [Strategy to Win]  (Read 3641 times)

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
BB 14 [Strategy to Win]
« on: July 15, 2012, 11:50:01 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I kind of don't like this season BB 14. First, BB picked the two most popular players from BB 1 to 13, Dan G, and Mike Boogie and assigned to them as coaches. To me, being coaches is fine but the players being coached were exposed to the other players. Let's say if the other players don't know with whom the coaches are coaching, then this will be better because players can manipulate and make secret alliance and make a more complicated game. Now, all players were divided into four teams. It is so obvious the goal in the game is to eliminate all the players on the least-member team so that the corresponding coach will be sent home. As I know about living in a BB house, former players were lost and had no clear direction of whom they can trust. But now, every team has been given a clear direction of how to vote and play the game. This is not Big Brother.

Second, on a personal note, I want to see Dan, Boogie, Janelle, and Brit play the game. It's okay that they are coaches. If these players were in all-star 2, then more people will love to follow BB every week. Janelle and Brit had no stable alliance in their respective seasons. But, Dan and Boogie did have the notorious alliances, namely, Renegade and Chill Town. As everyone knows this, Dr. Will said that he was retired from BB but he is still the most respectable player or the best player ever. It's just hard to see Chill Town and Renegade playing as coaches. It's unjust. I suggest that BB should be having an all-star 2 putting together players like Jun, Alison, Renegade, Brigade, Chill Town, Janelle, Donatos and match with some well-selected players from the BB US. It might not be a good idea to pick players from BB UK. Since the US players will vote out all the UK players, and vice versa. I think being able to see more game plays will make a great BB season.

Finally, this season will be a perfect timing to put an American player in the house. BB hasn't revealed what kind of twists they expect to have for this season. Definitely, this is what I am looking forward.

Anyway, any comments? Strategy-talks? Opinions?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: BB 14 [Strategy to Win]
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 12:08:16 AM »
Hi Ellen! Welcome to the board!! Yes, I agree that it sucks that the 4 "coaches" aren't really playing the game yet. But in years past, the first "twist" of the season never lasts more than 4 weeks. I would say at some point, we see them get thrown into the game and are able to win HoH or be nominated for eviction.

If nothing else tho, them just being there makes the game a little bit different, which I like. Gotta keep it fresh somehow. But I understand too how this might make it seem like the goal is to eliminate a team, and not just an individual. IDK how much I like it yet, but I'm going to give it a chance.

I just can't wait to get a few weeks in, thats when it always gets interesting!!

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »
Hi Rob,

BB always has something special in the middle of the game and that's what most people expect to see. I think the coaching concept is not bad since the singing shows like X-factor incorporated the coaching element in its show. Maybe BB should give it a go and try to bring in coaches into the game. I understand BB is getting rigid recently. For example, in BB 13, most people admired Rachael and hoped that she would win the season which she did. However, the only deserving winner, Rachael was the best player in BB 13 because the other players were a let-down. For example, Kalia nominated her own alliance Lawon up for eviction. People felt that this was the dumbest move in the BB history. It wasn't because Kalia nominated her own alliance, (Dan did the same thing to Memphis, too). But it was because Lawon claimed that he would get some super power if he were to come back to the game. This was not smart. I agree that BB needs to make the game more "expect the unexpected". As a fan, I would love to see more social game. This is what BB has been missing since BB 12. In BB 12, players focused on winning competitions like Rachael, Brandon, and Hayden. I wish there were more social games just like the legend Dr. Will would play the game.

Btw, this season started not so bad. I am expecting to see more new elements in this season comparing to the last one. Overall, this is a good start.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »
 :welcome: to RFF Ellen!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 08:12:11 AM »
Welcome to RFF Ellen! I'm liking the coach aspect, It makes the players a little more careful (well maybe) but it's also interesting to see how the 4 are plotting to get rid of the other coaches. Dan for example is down one player already and if Kara goes this week, he has 1 player left.

I also don't dislike any of the cast yet. I'm sure that will change though.   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
Hi Texas Lady and Georgiapeach

I started to like the coaching aspect, too. This is what I think Brittney should do with this week's HOH. If Kara gets POV, put up Danielle. If Frank gets POV, put up Danielle. If both don't win POV, vote out Kara. Since all players watch BB from season 1 to 13 and this is the first season they see a coach in the game, they can't copy strategies from the other seasons. First, they must be nervous. So, what Brittney should do is to tell her players stories of what other coaches decide to nominate next week. Make her team more insecure about the other coaches' opinions and their teams and hide her true agenda from her team, so that they will listen to whatever she says. In the beginning, Julie Chen said that the coach will win 100 K if one of his/her team members wins. It is clear that the coach and his/her team has the analogous agenda. What the players don't know is that the coach doesn't care who wins it. Brittney doesn't care who goes to the jury house. I think at the end of the game, her players will realize Brittney's agenda in the game is not the same as what they would think so. At the end, her team members will have to pick up the swords and fight each other, and whoever wins the last battle will not matter to Brittney at all.

For this week, since everyone will vote the same for the first week, putting Dan in a desperate situation next week by voting either Kara or Danielle out may force him work harder in the next coaches competition. I have a feeling we will see the art of throw again next week from Dan. Maybe he will tell his players to throw the HOH to Mike Boogie's players. For Brittney, the faster she could convince Janelle to vote out Dan the better she will be because when the game comes down to 3 coaches. She could just throw the competitions to Janelle and Mike Boogie. Let them vote themselves out. If Brittney's team wins too many competitions, she will benefit Janelle's team to win. The best timing to throw the HOH will be when Dan is gone because Brittney has to make deals with Chill Town and Janelle this week and evicting Dan's players will be a good excuse for saying I am not coming after you guys. This will put her and her team in a neutral position and when Chill Town finds out, that will be the timing to evict Mike Boogie. Since Brittney doesn't care who will be in the jury house, she has no interest in pleasing any coaches or players. Being neutral will allow her to save up ammunition. Brittney doesn't have to vote out Janelle's players. Let Mike Boogie votes out Janelle's players. After a few more weeks, Janelle would have one player in her team, and Brittney would have three players. It will be too late for Janelle to realize she is all by herself. This is a rough plan for Brittney to win. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 05:56:16 PM »
I think with the blowup in the house and all the paranoia about the coaches coming into the game, it's thrown everything into a big mess. Tomorrow with the vote we'll see which side is more in control. Willie's side or Joe's side. It's going to take a little while for the lines to become clear, and who the floaters are.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 01:21:23 AM »
Willie made a big move by putting Frank and Kara up. He put a huge target on his back. I was surprised Kara didn't have a showmance but Ian did. She is too nice. I don't see her will backstab people. Maybe CBS gave her a wrong application. I am seeing Frank will be evicted tomorrow. He shouldn't have confronted Willie. Besides being good looking, his social game is weak. He doesn't know how to approach Willie...

*Ashley and Ian have a showmance.. :luvya:. I think she is just using him...

Floaters are Will and Joe. They will skate to the final 7. Will is the guy girls will cuddle with. He looks like invisible in the house. Joe is the chef. Nobody knows what his plan is.

Good players are JoJo and Ashley. JoJo is confident. She looks like she will do anything to win. Ashley is likable and attractive. She can use this to her advantage. Maybe one of them will win HOH this week.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:24:35 AM by EllenHHHseducer »

Offline superdanbbfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 12:39:00 AM »
I mentioned it in my other thread but if Brittney won the coach comp she could trade Willie for Danielle and kill 2 birds by knocking Dan out and keeping her team 3 strong. That would take some Boogie type heartlessnesss which I don't know if her personality will allow, but fun to muse about. Dan has just made some horrible decisions this game starting with his picks to throwing the first comp to not reading this crowd right and having him and Kara lay low. As much as I enjoy his quirkiness this would not have been such a dramatic week if Ian had been on the block.

What do you think of the validity of coaches entering game? Instead of it being the last two standing, it makes more sense that first coach evicted could compete against other evicted players to re-enter.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 11:59:25 AM »
I think Dan will enter the game if Dan's players are knocked out. Without Memphis, what can Dan do?