Author Topic: Big Brother Premiere - What Did You Think?  (Read 2988 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Big Brother Premiere - What Did You Think?
« on: July 12, 2012, 10:29:49 PM »
Sound off...and tell us what you thought about the BB 14 Premiere.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Big Brother Premiere - What Did You Think?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 10:44:11 PM »
For the first time in a LONG time, I'm VERY excited about a season of Big Brother. I wish they didn't have to send someone home on the first night, but I think they've got a good group of houseguests -- both new and returning -- and I think this is going to be a season that will be exciting from beginning to end (for me, anyway :)). I'm VERY pleased with the premiere.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 10:44:46 PM »
It was good, but I felt bummed when Jodi went home so soon. Hopefully when the live feeds start going the season will pick up for me...

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 10:49:37 PM »
So far I'm undecided. I am not sure how I feel about the coach thing. It's weird right?

I like having back big vets and no Brenchal but I still don't quite understand what good could come of them being coaches. Seems they've made them into teams which sorta makes the alliance decision for them. I think? I'm not sure. I guess....like I said....I'm not sure about this twist.

Offline simpli

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 11:03:10 PM »
So far I'm undecided. I am not sure how I feel about the coach thing. It's weird right?

I like having back big vets and no Brenchal but I still don't quite understand what good could come of them being coaches. Seems they've made them into teams which sorta makes the alliance decision for them. I think? I'm not sure. I guess....like I said....I'm not sure about this twist.

I was thinking the same thing about the alliances, and how thats going to work with teams already being picked out.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 11:39:58 PM »
I just hope it's a good one. I look forward to BB all year.

Offline Pretender

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 12:13:29 AM »
I'm with Mug Costanza, I am actually quite excited about this season.  I understand the alliance bit, players with the same coach might make natural allies, but then you have four alliances and no one alliance controls the votes which always is always a struggle from week to week.  So do the three players try to recruit other players to vote/ally with them?  Do the coaches try to align with other coaches and as a result their players?  I forget who said it in the show, but there are two games being played.  There is definitely an added layer of strategy and I am looking forward to see how the coaches play.  (Being a huge Janelle and Dan fan didn't hurt either.)  I think it's going to make great television, might have to get the feeds too... hmm...

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 03:47:13 AM »
I loved it because Big Brother is back. I hope the "mentor" twist doesn't become a flop like the saboteur one did, but we shall see. I hope Frank, Ian, Ashley, and Kara can do well. I was rooting for Jodi but she was booted the first night. haha.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 01:29:07 PM »
Liked the first competition, but thought that the elimination on the first night twist kind of sucked. I'm really hoping that the other two twists they have planned out aren't revealed on the rest of this week's shows, and that it gets somewhat better. It wasn't the greatest premiere I've seen, but it wasn't the worst.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score