Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 270969 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1225 on: August 24, 2012, 08:01:55 PM »
I'm sorry, but I hope Brit never makes it to final 2. I hope Dan wins veto and takes himself off than Ian saves Dani and than Brit or Shane go up. Can't stand her throwing Dan under the bus to Frank. I do like the Convo that Dan/Frank had, good.

I was wondering about that as well. I really like Britney but isn't she playing to win too? Why is it so bad if Dan is playing? (To save herself?) ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1226 on: August 24, 2012, 08:06:44 PM »
I'm sorry, but I hope Brit never makes it to final 2. I hope Dan wins veto and takes himself off than Ian saves Dani and than Brit or Shane go up. Can't stand her throwing Dan under the bus to Frank. I do like the Convo that Dan/Frank had, good.

I was wondering about that as well. I really like Britney but isn't she playing to win too? Why is it so bad if Dan is playing? (To save herself?) ???

isn't that what they worked out earlier?  Dan and Brit were talking in the HN room about making sure it was Dan and Dani,or Dan and Joe on the block.  They want to keep Ian off so they have his vote, and are sure that he is still on their team.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1227 on: August 24, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »

isn't that what they worked out earlier?  Dan and Brit were talking in the HN room about making sure it was Dan and Dani,or Dan and Joe on the block.  They want to keep Ian off so they have his vote, and are sure that he is still on their team.

So are you saying that she is basically hosing Frank with all this talk she is doing with him?   Or is she hosing Dan?????

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1228 on: August 24, 2012, 08:14:18 PM »
Ah ha! That makes sense mama cat, were they discussing this last night too?  It's so confusing!  And can they really trust Ian?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: August 24, 2012, 08:19:09 PM »
Ah ha! That makes sense mama cat, were they discussing this last night too?  It's so confusing!  And can they really trust Ian?

Trust Ian to do what?  Use the power he has?  I'm confused :duno:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1230 on: August 24, 2012, 08:20:40 PM »
   :lol3:  :lol3: That why I love Big Brother you really never know who is pulling who's leg  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1231 on: August 24, 2012, 08:23:31 PM »
I'm a little undecided just where Brit is ... but in the aftermath, she told Frank if he put Ian up, it would leave a seat for sure open that he knows he can fill...but then went into put both up one will go...she knows Ian could use the golden ball...but Franks not trusting him 100%, so he just might put him up, let his ball come out of play, worry about one veto, and before we got fish the wheels were turning....who knows... what are they doing right now???  any ideas??

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1232 on: August 24, 2012, 08:24:11 PM »
I was referring to this thread, not the live feeds, I well understand the minor hiccups that happen transcribing the feeds.  I also understand people have their viewpoints and quirks, but I have skipped over many posts in here just cause I felt dyslexic reading the posts, and then I feel I am missing something.  Today is an exception for me, I normally don't have the time I find myself with today, so when I normally have 10-15 minutes to catch up, it's hard when one post takes me almost 10 minutes to figure out do to repeated mispelling of the same name.  I normally read very fast, so when I hit a mispelling, it is like a sprinter tripping, and to 'catch my balance' I reread the sentence slower.  (maybe a good explanation would be: like trying to understand Ashley when she is rambling, lol)

I get you, but if you have trouble translating, PM me, I'll help you out. This is a true story. I once worked for someone who would PM me and made typos all the time. I am now immune to them. I can translate as I read and actually don't notice them. Keep working on your reading/interpreting skills, it will serve you well.  :)

Ashley was beyond comprehension at times.  :lol:

I know exactly which post you're referring to!  At first I thought it was a typo, too, but the name was spelled that way throughout the post and I had to reread the post three times just to understand it.  As a former newspaper editor, it was driving me NUTS, because I can't help but look for all the typos!  Old job skills die hard.   :lol:

Perhaps a middle ground suggestion: Nicknames are awesome (love Booger by the Boogie haters), but try doing more than just jumbling up the letters so the names don't look like typos.  Be creative and have fun!  :colors       

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1233 on: August 24, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »
I'm a little undecided just where Brit is ... but in the aftermath, she told Frank if he put Ian up, it would leave a seat for sure open that he knows he can fill...but then went into put both up one will go...she knows Ian could use the golden ball...but Franks not trusting him 100%, so he just might put him up, let his ball come out of play, worry about one veto, and before we got fish the wheels were turning....who knows... what are they doing right now???  any ideas??

Noms are going on right now more than likely.  Usually happens about this time of day.

jiajia12

« Reply #1234 on: August 24, 2012, 09:20:04 PM »
Shane has to Win Veto tommorow for the plan to work,AG Do your magic,make it umm Physical or running around for puzzles,something that Shanes good at like golf or shooting holes.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1235 on: August 24, 2012, 09:32:27 PM »
 :conf: The Mystery of Shane's Pink shirts have been solved!!  :conf:

Shane's shirts had to be dyed because they were white and in the BB House you can't wear white shirts.

So he didn't BUY them that color! :lol:

Now we can all sleep better! :lolmao:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1236 on: August 24, 2012, 09:48:22 PM »
I am loving BB now. I think the last few episodes have been great. Good drama going on. Still don't like most of the newbies. I'm rooting for Dan and Britney.

Never thought I'd be voting for any vet but Janie and I was really disgusted that they were bringing people back again. I really have always liked Britney! She's hysterical.  :<3

On another note. I'm not pleased to be reading the hostility to other members by a newbie. I might not say a whole lot on here but I've been here for a few years now and have always loved the way this site is. It's always been full of information, laughter and nice people that respect each other's opinions.

It's fine to be rooting for someone that others are not rooting for but IMO not ok to be using fighting words to get your point across. I don't like Frank either and your posts are not convincing me otherwise.

Other than that...thank you so much updaters! You have me hooked on this site! xoxo  :hrt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1237 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:51 PM »
Since I've been out of the loop all day-- can someone please tell me what this plan is with Britney and Dan I'm catching little of????
And for it to work Shane needs to win POV??

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1238 on: August 24, 2012, 10:02:41 PM »
 :colors

The plan as I understand it is to get a veto for one of them to take Dani down, then Ian will use his and take Dan down. It's convoluted.. I meant, will Ian actually do this.  :colors

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1239 on: August 24, 2012, 10:14:54 PM »
So Ian has a veto?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1241 on: August 24, 2012, 10:22:26 PM »
Oooooh! I missed that. I was gone all day today and just skimmed through the updates.  :groan:

Thanks ugot!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1242 on: August 24, 2012, 10:26:05 PM »
ANYTIME JEN! :D

Oooooh! I missed that. I was gone all day today and just skimmed through the updates.  :groan:

Thanks ugot!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1243 on: August 24, 2012, 10:35:53 PM »
:colors

The plan as I understand it is to get a veto for one of them to take Dani down, then Ian will use his and take Dan down. It's convoluted.. I meant, will Ian actually do this.  :colors

Thanks Texas Lady-- I 'm caught up now-- and sort of see what they are trying to achieve here. Sounds like a tall order to me.  Frank's playing the POV -- so he'll probably win again.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1244 on: August 24, 2012, 10:55:55 PM »
Thanks Texas Lady-- I 'm caught up now-- and sort of see what they are trying to achieve here. Sounds like a tall order to me.  Frank's playing the POV -- so he'll probably win again.

Probably. LOL.. They are all saying they think it will be how bad do you want it. Remember Chicken George took slop for the rest of the season, I forget what he got for that. Or Brendon shaving his head. Ian can't play which is too bad because he's not afraid to take the penalties.  :)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1245 on: August 25, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »

Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, not used, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, Frank & Mike nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Jenn up, Mike evicted 5-2
Week 7: Ian, HOH, Ashley & Frank nominated, Frank wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Ashley evicted 5-1
Week 7: Frank, HOH, Dan & Danielle nominated, to be continued...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1246 on: August 25, 2012, 12:17:29 AM »

Probably. LOL.. They are all saying they think it will be how bad do you want it. Remember Chicken George took slop for the rest of the season, I forget what he got for that. Or Brendon shaving his head. Ian can't play which is too bad because he's not afraid to take the penalties.  :)

I personally don't think Dan should trust Shane to take enough to win, and I hope he goes for it himself.  If he has to, it is now time for him to cut Danielle loose, and take his chances on himself.  If he takes himself off, then Frank will put Brit up.  Then Ian can take Brit down and they can get rid of Shane or Dani.

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1247 on: August 25, 2012, 12:20:55 AM »
What does the veto ball do?

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1248 on: August 25, 2012, 12:21:24 AM »

I personally don't think Dan should trust Shane to take enough to win, and I hope he goes for it himself.  If he has to, it is now time for him to cut Danielle loose, and take his chances on himself.  If he takes himself off, then Frank will put Brit up.  Then Ian can take Brit down and they can get rid of Shane or Dani.

:yess: that's a great scenario. i LOVE it.  :luvya:

but i don't think it will work out that way. i will hope and pray but it's doubtful.  (:;)

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #1249 on: August 25, 2012, 12:28:03 AM »

Wasn't George on the block and he said he'd do something like 67 days of slop to win the veto?