Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 270971 times)

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1175 on: August 24, 2012, 01:12:19 PM »
So I know we all realize at this point that Production has a lot to do with who stays and who goes (or at least they try their darndest to influence people).  I'm curious if you guys think that maybe they want all of the former coaches out at this point.  I know last year they saved Rachel and Jordan with a Pandora's box, so I'm wondering if the latest news on Pandora's box means that they are trying to save Dan or push him out the door based on the fact that Frank is not hiding that he wants Dan gone.

Anyone care to do a little speculation?

jiajia12

« Reply #1176 on: August 24, 2012, 01:15:42 PM »
With the amount of people in the house,It is only guess that Pandora Box will give Frank some sort of power like,
Initcate a double eviction,where he is safe as HOH,but we will play veto again. Or something that allows him immediately put up more 1 more person on the block,something along the lines that make sure Frank stays another week and get 1 or 2 more person out of here,
rigging craps blahblah blahblah blahblah

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1177 on: August 24, 2012, 02:08:33 PM »
ian pointed out that there really hasnt been much $$ given away like in past seasons.  Franks HOH will get Pandora's box  but i dont see HIM getting a special power..  he doesnt need it.. he's got AG hooking him up

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1178 on: August 24, 2012, 02:12:36 PM »
ian pointed out that there really hasnt been much $$ given away like in past seasons.  Franks HOH will get Pandora's box  but i dont see HIM getting a special power..  he doesnt need it.. he's got AG hooking him up

HEH! I tell you this season smells a lot like "The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned!"  :peek
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1179 on: August 24, 2012, 03:16:12 PM »
The feeds were so horrible early this morning.  BV was practically usesless and SuperPass had one screen every now and then of the HT with Joe and Jenn City--crickets when there was a feed, BV eventually crashed.
 I think this all happened over an hour, plus some, period.

Frank insistant Dan/Dani going up.
Talked with Brit she's on board. You must vote for Dan to leave
Talked to Ian he's on board. You must vote for Dan to leave.
Brit told Dani -- Dani on a crying fit. 
Brit said you know we may lose Dan. Brit said it's absolute one of D/D/S/B are going home.
Dani waits for Ian to leave HOH to talk with Frank.
Dani pleads her case (I don't know what for and do not know what she said about Dan. I believe Dani outed Ian in a round about way--I don't think Frank caught that.
While all the above was going on Dan was working it.

I posted the definition of bully and then shut it down, because of the feeds.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1180 on: August 24, 2012, 03:28:58 PM »
Dan is going to sell Ian out after POV if he or Danielle are still on the block. He wants to save himself and then  Danielle is he can. Has more loyalty to her than Ian.

From a valuable source " Dani says she's glad Jenn knows the truth in case she leaves this week. Jenn says she's glad she suspected something was up with Ian but didn't know for sure. Jenn says, "Frank is so blindly convinced (about Dan) but Boogie was so in his ear about that. And now the person he thinks he's teaming up with (Ian) was the one selling him out." and now dani throwing ian under the bus... it's gonna get ugly"

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1181 on: August 24, 2012, 03:53:42 PM »
So I know we all realize at this point that Production has a lot to do with who stays and who goes (or at least they try their darndest to influence people).  I'm curious if you guys think that maybe they want all of the former coaches out at this point.  I know last year they saved Rachel and Jordan with a Pandora's box, so I'm wondering if the latest news on Pandora's box means that they are trying to save Dan or push him out the door based on the fact that Frank is not hiding that he wants Dan gone.

Something I picked up the other night.  Don't know if it means anything.  The Hamsters were in the arcade room talking about the ball machine again.  After they left, the camera zoomed in really close on the arrangement of wind up robots on the side table, and it looked like one of them had a coin as part of his front plate.

Later, Brit and Dan were trying out the ball machine again, and before he left the room, Dan was starting to look over the robots.  The camera cut away, and then he was running to the bathroom.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1182 on: August 24, 2012, 04:03:27 PM »
so lets see..if we all got this right..and we do..cuz we all saw it...ina tells brooger he has his vote [which we know he was lying] now frank even knows ina is a liar...now ina votes out brooger...ina blindesided brooger...and then ina win hoh..puts up frank and ashley..frank wins pov...ina knows ashley will be voted out...now tell me....why would frank not put ina up, and out.....cuz frank doesnt know WTH he is doing....i just hope dan wins pov...ash should have done what brit was telling her........we the girls...need to stick together..but ash fell for a brooger..and a guy that doesnt care what he calls women..and yes frank did go around be a bully of that house, he and brooger would tell the hgs if you dont do this or that for [us] we will come after you...frank didnt even want ash or ina to speak to the other hgs...everyday he would say ina makes me sick..for talking to the others in the house WTH...what a tool frank is..and not a great tool, he is a a screwdriver :lol3:..cheap...and a freaking creep...yuck..frank is nota man in myeyes at all,he knew what he was saying about the hgs..and he knew he was calling the women the c word...frank is just like.. broogers..full of it. :lol:  gosh, and bb loved jesse too..OMG!!!!!!...let it go bb..let it go.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:07:48 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1183 on: August 24, 2012, 04:07:37 PM »
so lets see..if we all got this right..and we do..cuz we all saw it...ina tells brooger he has his vote [which we know he was lying] now frank even knows ina is a liar...now ina votes out brooger...ina blindesided brooger...and then ina win hoh..puts up frank and ashley..frank wins pov...ina knows ashley will be voted out...now tell me....why would frank not put ina up, and out.....cuz frank doesnt know WTH he is doing....i just hope dan wins pov...ash should have done what brit was telling her........we the girls...need to stick together..but ash fell for a brooger..and a guy that doesnt care what he calls women..and yes frank did go around be a bully of that house, he and brooger would tell the hgs if you dont do this or that for [us] we will come after you...frank didnt even want ash or ina to speak to the other hgs...everyday he would say ina makes me sick..for talking to the others in the house WTH...what a tool frank is..and not a great tool, he is a a screwdriver :lol3:..cheap...and a freaking creep...yuck..frank is nota man in myeyes at all,he knew what he was saying about the hgs..and he knew he was calling the women the c word...frank is just like.. broogers..full of it. :lol:

I think you are just an angry cat lady that is mad that Janelle is eliminated. Show some respect. Frank won the HOH fair and square, he has the right to put up whoever he wants.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1184 on: August 24, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »
Britney was in the DR(a while back) and she found a KEY just laying there. When she brought ti to the attention of the others they all said that the robots all had keys..

Maybe If it's Pandora's Box , which we know it is, MAYBE One of those keys...  unlocks Pandora's box..  Just like when Jeff had to unlock Kevin in BB11

here's one more speculation.. What if the Key turns out to release a COIN hidden in a robot that has been newly planted and the Robot's chest has a storage place where there is ONE COIN for the arcade machine and that releases the balls and CUBE with the QUESTION MARK on it

:lolmao:  I love getting carried away with speculation! :lol3:

Something I picked up the other night.  Don't know if it means anything.  The Hamsters were in the arcade room talking about the ball machine again.  After they left, the camera zoomed in really close on the arrangement of wind up robots on the side table, and it looked like one of them had a coin as part of his front plate.

Later, Brit and Dan were trying out the ball machine again, and before he left the room, Dan was starting to look over the robots.  The camera cut away, and then he was running to the bathroom.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1185 on: August 24, 2012, 04:08:57 PM »
so lets see..if we all got this right..and we do..cuz we all saw it...ina tells brooger he has his vote [which we know he was lying] now frank even knows ina is a liar...now ina votes out brooger...ina blindesided brooger...and then ina win hoh..puts up frank and ashley..frank wins pov...ina knows ashley will be voted out...now tell me....why would frank not put ina up, and out.....cuz frank doesnt know WTH he is doing....i just hope dan wins pov...ash should have done what brit was telling her........we the girls...need to stick together..but ash fell for a brooger..and a guy that doesnt care what he calls women..and yes frank did go around be a bully of that house, he and brooger would tell the hgs if you dont do this or that for [us] we will come after you...frank didnt even want ash or ina to speak to the other hgs...everyday he would say ina makes me sick..for talking to the others in the house WTH...what a tool frank is..and not a great tool, he is a a screwdriver :lol3:..cheap...and a freaking creep...yuck..frank is nota man in myeyes at all,he knew what he was saying about the hgs..and he knew he was calling the women the c word...frank is just like.. broogers..full of it. :lol:

I think you are just an angry cat lady that is mad that Janelle is eliminated. Show some respect. Frank won the HOH fair and square, he has the right to put up whoever he wants.

what??..i dontcare that janie is gone..wow..god bless you.i respect you..and everyone here..but i dont have to like or show any hg respect..wow..un-real..but God loves ya! :hrt:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:14:44 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1186 on: August 24, 2012, 04:11:11 PM »
From our BB Rules thread:

And last but not least, we can all agree to disagree but please remember that flaming of other members will not be allowed but flaming of the HG's is to be expected. 

Thank you KitKat!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1187 on: August 24, 2012, 04:16:16 PM »
From our BB Rules thread:

And last but not least, we can all agree to disagree but please remember that flaming of other members will not be allowed but flaming of the HG's is to be expected. 

Thank you KitKat!

thank you..ugot..i respect all here..and i always will..but i dont need people telling me i have to like and respect frank or any hgs..thank you

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1188 on: August 24, 2012, 04:24:00 PM »

Or maybe not! Dan would keep it close to his vest if he did find something. Good catch mamacat!

We could be let down.. Was it Rachel who got to talk to Jesse? And Britney got to work out with Mr. Pectacular!  :lol3:

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1189 on: August 24, 2012, 04:25:24 PM »
So I guess from Graces perspective, its better to talk trash behind someones back then to their face, I mean, after all, thats wht the snake Janelle did and thats what the Crack Pack do.  Whether its spoken or not, if you dont vote the way someone wants, that person will go up. Better to be straight to someones face then be fake like dani, joe, shane and brit. Better, in my opinion to lay out whats going to happen, show a plan, enforce your plan as hoh then let a bunch of screw ocers run a house and play a dirty game. Yea, frank called janelle a C word, do lets all pass judgement based on that, and lets justify our judgements by throwing boogies name into the mix. Makes no sense to me at all. Even if frank makes final 2, guess whar? He wont win the money. Im not sure who even deserves the votes at this point, maybe Britt does, I dunno. But ill tell ypu this much, without frank in the game, wed be look oi n at a really boring season with shane the puppet (Im a real boy!!) Winning every other comp moving out floaters   ive g po t no qualms about who doesnt like frank, im judging him by his overall bb performance and his ability to drop out of the way of the arrows shot by the hgs. T rell me one person more tenacious then frank, other then mr. scared dan who uses others as shields. Theres no one cuz theyre all chickens with no spines or accoubtability.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1190 on: August 24, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »
Do you think this Key could be something that will release the cube? Brit may have the power to save Dan and Dani. What if the cube is a veto where you can save one person on the block and replace that person with someone else. She will put up Joe than, be awesome that way Dan stays, but just wishful thinking I guess. I don't want Dan to leave. Win veto Dan, win Veto
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: August 24, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »
So I guess from Graces perspective, its better to talk trash behind someones back then to their face, I mean, after all, thats wht the snake Janelle did and thats what the Crack Pack do.  Whether its spoken or not, if you dont vote the way someone wants, that person will go up. Better to be straight to someones face then be fake like dani, joe, shane and brit. Better, in my opinion to lay out whats going to happen, show a plan, enforce your plan as hoh then let a bunch of screw ocers run a house and play a dirty game. Yea, frank called janelle a C word, do lets all pass judgement based on that, and lets justify our judgements by throwing boogies name into the mix. Makes no sense to me at all. Even if frank makes final 2, guess whar? He wont win the money. Im not sure who even deserves the votes at this point, maybe Britt does, I dunno. But ill tell ypu this much, without frank in the game, wed be look oi n at a really boring season with shane the puppet (Im a real boy!!) Winning every other comp moving out floaters   ive g po t no qualms about who doesnt like frank, im judging him by his overall bb performance and his ability to drop out of the way of the arrows shot by the hgs. T rell me one person more tenacious then frank, other then mr. scared dan who uses others as shields. Theres no one cuz theyre all chickens with no spines or accoubtability.

please i respect you..i am not in the bb house..i am not playing this game...please..i repsect you..can you just kinda leave me alone,,i respect you..cheer on your favs...go for it..you should..i just talk about the players in the house...not any member..god bless

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1192 on: August 24, 2012, 04:49:15 PM »
@Grace, my apologies if you think I was being rude to uou, really, im sorry. I was just trying to understand yer perspective on how they should/shouldnt play the game. I respect you aswell and wasnt flaming you at all. Im just tryong to make sense of yer opinion is all. Ill leave you be. Please kno that you do make good points about frank and demoralizing of women, we are on the same page.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1193 on: August 24, 2012, 04:50:09 PM »

I have to say that Frank and Boogies work to get Janelle out was just a backstabbing and sneaky as the QP efforts to get Boogie or Frank out.  I don't think anyone is saying that sneaky play is not part of the game, but the smack sessions between Frank and Boogie, with no one around to hear them and no excuse of being game play, were just vile.  There was no gain in the pecking order to be had from it.  It was bitter sour grapes, and that is what I don't like.

We are all entitled to our opinions here.  No one is saying you shouldn't be cheering on Frank or Ian or even Jenn if that is who you are cheering for.  That being said, insulting others who have a different opinion from yourself, is not appreciated here.  This board is about the game and the players, not the posters.

I personally have not liked Frank's gameplay until now, but his competition play has been phenomenal.  I did notice that he was not acting in a nasty or rude manner last night, and I hope that is because Boogie is not there feeding him with poison.  I am looking forward to seeing how he will fair playing on his own now..... assuming that he doesn't get Dan out.  That would cause me to throw Grace at him  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1194 on: August 24, 2012, 04:52:33 PM »
I'm just going to say this once since it's the second time in two days that we have had a problem here on this board.  RFF is a fun, friendly forum and we are intend to keep it that way. It might be a good idea to read up on the rules for the boards. http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,8928.0.html

Here is the main one: "Have respect for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users AND their posts. However, you can post your opinion of the contestants, because sometimes you just need to call someone a bitch."

I suggest not using the word "YOU" in a post. Don't make it personal.

OK? We now return to our regularly scheduled program. 

:ghug:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1195 on: August 24, 2012, 04:52:48 PM »
Come on AG

This time I WANT you to save a Coach   :hrt:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1196 on: August 24, 2012, 04:55:24 PM »
The feeds were so horrible early this morning.  BV was practically usesless and SuperPass had one screen every now and then of the HT with Joe and Jenn City--crickets when there was a feed, BV eventually crashed.
 I think this all happened over an hour, plus some, period.

Frank insistant Dan/Dani going up.
Talked with Brit she's on board. You must vote for Dan to leave
Talked to Ian he's on board. You must vote for Dan to leave.
Brit told Dani -- Dani on a crying fit. 
Brit said you know we may lose Dan. Brit said it's absolute one of D/D/S/B are going home.
Dani waits for Ian to leave HOH to talk with Frank.
Dani pleads her case (I don't know what for and do not know what she said about Dan. I believe Dani outed Ian in a round about way--I don't think Frank caught that.
While all the above was going on Dan was working it.

I posted the definition of bully and then shut it down, because of the feeds.

Thanks CT for catching us up!  :<3

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1197 on: August 24, 2012, 05:05:40 PM »
Christ!! No one was insulted, and if they were, ive apologized. I get this is a fun forum, but jeez! I see all of you sniping at each other, whether in fun or not. Get over yerselves. I attacked no one so can it it with the "this is the second time" crap. I can really see this forum forum not being fun cyz you damn ppl are way to sensitive but are quick to snipe at each other from the comfy confines of yer keyboard.
Again, I apolofized and explained mtself, if thats not good enough, o well, gth over it. Geez.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1198 on: August 24, 2012, 05:11:01 PM »

I'm completely on board with Grace about both Frank and Boogie being misogynists.  I believe I was the first here to post that one of them called a female HG the C word. (I heard it, but did not know who said it and it was confirmed Frank was the one.)

As long as I have been a BB fan I have never favored any male player who is vile towards women,  no matter HOW many comps they win or how well they are playing.

Just sayin' 

No MSG!

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1199 on: August 24, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
Since debate is not allowed on this  site, im not posting anymore. yall can go back to yer passive agressive bull****. Im out.....until someone quotes me again and says something stupid.

:vader: End this and end it now!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:38:09 PM by TexasLady »