Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271664 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1150 on: August 24, 2012, 12:08:42 AM »
OK...this will probably be my last post....i seriously feel defeated because i do like Frank, want him to win...for crying out loud,  all the lying, and backstabbing is disgusting (sp)  Frank has never had a chance in this house and has had to fight continually to stay in the game from day 1...so what if because of boogie...i mean everyone was yeah Ian....no problem with Ian, but you take 4 adults that know he has A.D.D and use him to further their game so they can say there's the door.  I get tired of the fakeness of Britt, and Danielle...and Shane...all i am saying is if Frank wins this HOH he better play it smart, put  Dan and Shane up, if veto removes 1 whether it be by them or Danielle, i count Britney out, i don't think she could win if it was given to her... one comes down the other 1 goes up, get one of the 4 out...then maybe the others can start winning something.   It won't be the first time the underdog won...after being targeted the whole season...the first 2 that come to mind are Dinato and Rachel.  Anyway, you all have your favorites, i just happen to like the underdog....and i certainly am in the minority on this board.... so  :waves: see ya' all later...no hard feelings!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1151 on: August 24, 2012, 12:09:05 AM »
SuperFrank did it again!  :gaah:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: August 24, 2012, 12:12:13 AM »
Just read that Frank won...i am thrilled...hope he does the smart thing and not listen to anyone but his gut!   

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1153 on: August 24, 2012, 12:22:14 AM »
Just read that Frank won...i am thrilled...hope he does the smart thing and not listen to anyone but his gut!
:yess: Iron man Frank.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: August 24, 2012, 12:25:20 AM »
They should have gotten rid of him when they had the chance. :groan: :groan: :groan: As long as he doesn't put up two people from the Quack Pack, there's still hope!

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1155 on: August 24, 2012, 12:46:22 AM »
They should have gotten rid of him when they had the chance. :groan: :groan: :groan: As long as he doesn't put up two people from the Quack Pack, there's still hope!
:hello2: Dan and Shane are gonna go up, Dan will go home.

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1156 on: August 24, 2012, 12:58:17 AM »
 :lol3: I forgot to add this. Leys see who "Bullies" who this week. Id put money on britt (who I hope one day learns to chew with her damn mouth closed) and Shane bully Ian.

jiajia12

« Reply #1157 on: August 24, 2012, 05:42:08 AM »
So much rigged, :gaah: :gaah: :groan:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1158 on: August 24, 2012, 06:00:44 AM »
From our BB Rules thread:

And last but not least, we can all agree to disagree but please remember that flaming of other members will not be allowed but flaming of the HG's is to be expected. 

delightful just delightful

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: August 24, 2012, 06:14:06 AM »
Bully=to be loudly arrogant and overbearing; intimidate; domineer...

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1160 on: August 24, 2012, 06:31:13 AM »
:lol3:  britt (who I hope one day learns to chew with her damn mouth closed)

Brit, Ash, Wil and Danielle ALL eat with their mouths open, it's like watching a herd of cows. Disgusting.

Q. Does anyone know is the wall made up of silver squares with raised dots is actuallt braille ?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1161 on: August 24, 2012, 07:57:28 AM »
OK...this will probably be my last post....i seriously feel defeated because i do like Frank, want him to win...for crying out loud,  all the lying, and backstabbing is disgusting (sp)  Frank has never had a chance in this house and has had to fight continually to stay in the game from day 1...so what if because of boogie...i mean everyone was yeah Ian....no problem with Ian, but you take 4 adults that know he has A.D.D and use him to further their game so they can say there's the door.  I get tired of the fakeness of Britt, and Danielle...and Shane...all i am saying is if Frank wins this HOH he better play it smart, put  Dan and Shane up, if veto removes 1 whether it be by them or Danielle, i count Britney out, i don't think she could win if it was given to her... one comes down the other 1 goes up, get one of the 4 out...then maybe the others can start winning something.   It won't be the first time the underdog won...after being targeted the whole season...the first 2 that come to mind are Dinato and Rachel.  Anyway, you all have your favorites, i just happen to like the underdog....and i certainly am in the minority on this board.... so  :waves: see ya' all later...no hard feelings!

Unbelievable, I have been in your shoes many times with BB so I think I know how you feel. This "game" was designed to manipulate our feelings about the HGs. There are people we like because they appeal to something in us or people we don't like because they repel us. The lying and backstabbing IS disgusting, it's part of the "game" and it's difficult to watch unless it is someone we like and then we hope they are saved.

Ian is a difficult person for me to like or dislike. I think he is brilliant but he's young. He chose this role for himself, that of a villain who plays both sides. It might work or it might hit him in the backside, we don't know yet. So far so good for him. Everyone likes him and make excuses for him.

I don't hate Frank and I wish he'd been in the game without Boogie. If he can switch things around as he appeared to be doing last night he can still win. Don't give up yet. I loved Rachel and it took 2 seasons and Brendon being out of the game for her to win. He ruined her game as much as Boogie has harmed Frank's.

I will say this. I hated updating him and Boogie. I'm glad, GLAD I tell you, GLAD that Boogie is gone and Ashley too. They were so difficult to listen to and try to get what they said. One was egotistical and full of hatred and the other talked in circles with incomplete sentences. I think Ashley is a smart girl and very insightful, she played hurt, medicated and not in her best form,

Don't give up yet. You can root for Frank, it's OK!  :ghug:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1162 on: August 24, 2012, 08:00:48 AM »
:lol3:  britt (who I hope one day learns to chew with her damn mouth closed)

Brit, Ash, Wil and Danielle ALL eat with their mouths open, it's like watching a herd of cows. Disgusting.

Q. Does anyone know is the wall made up of silver squares with raised dots is actuallt braille ?

I detest updating people when they eat but I have to say, Enzo was the absolute WORST! No one can hold a candle (0r fork) to him. No one!  )-**  :lol:

About braille, HMM... I wonder!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1163 on: August 24, 2012, 08:05:41 AM »
Unbelievable:

I hope you reconsider and stay a part of our little community. While we obviously have different tastes when it comes to which Houseguests we like or dislike, you are liked and valued on this site!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1164 on: August 24, 2012, 09:05:21 AM »

NOOOOOO.....you MUST stay with me!  You're the only Frank fan besides me!  I'll crumble by myself!

I really hope that having HoH this week and having Boogie gone will give him a chance to regroup and get himself together.  Last week, he was a bit off-putting for me.  But, whenever I analyze the behaviors of the HGs, I always try to think how I would act in the house in their position.  Cut off from the world, everyone's target from day one, making several attempts to allign that backfire every time, and then your only friend in the game is going out the door......when I think of how I'd behave in that spot, I give Frank some credit for not being worse than he was.  I think I'd go Willie.  No way I'd stand a chance with a jury at the end.

I think he's a beast that has proven he deserves to be there.  If he makes it to the end, I don't see how anyone deserves it more than him.  IMO his only real competition, as things stand right now, are Ian (for making a huge SUCCESSFUL game-changing move), and Shane (for his skill in comps).  But Ian will have to keep it up to stay in the running, and poor Shane isn't the brightest bulb......if he makes it to the end, someone will have to light the way for him with a HUGE flashlight. 

I'd like to see Dan stay in the game for a while, just to keep things interesting.  But I agree with whoever said that they don't want to see a repeat winner. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1165 on: August 24, 2012, 10:03:40 AM »
:iok
Frank vs. the house. Im still confused on how hes a bully? Apparently some ppl have never been bullied before.

If I call you out cuz you lied to me and stabbed me in the back, thats not bullying, that, in fact, is stickin up for yerself. Frank aint Booger, he doesnt do or say the things Booger does. Guilty by association? Sure. A bully? No. if I tell you im not gonna work with you if you vote a certain way, thats not bullying either, thats, from my perspective, covering my arse cuz youve already cut my throat. Be serious, if yer gonna use the word Bully, try to use ut in the proper context.
Willie was a bully, Booger was a half arsed bully. Frank has been fighting since Willie first put him up. Like I said, the house vs. Frank. You think hes just gonna lie down and get his legs cut from under him? Maybe you would, but a man with conviction isnt, so just cut it out. Yoi dont like him, thats fine, but use words in the right context if yer gonna go that route.

hi ya :waves:..  you have every right to cheer  frank on, everyone has their right to cheer on any hg..but when frank..was out back with brooger a few nights ago..and frank called the women of the house the C*** word..that is sooooooooooooo un-called for..and trust me..not only women that watch bb , and listen to frank...but real men also dont like this...why call a woman a C**T...he is a hater...and doesn't think high of women...and i did like frank..and i even took up for him..before he went to far, i know he loves his NaNa...[that is what he calls his grandma] i wonder how she feels about frank calling women the C word...JMO..frank is a bully..he sat out with brooger everyday saying how he was going to straight up treat everyone in the house,and frank did bully people around with his words, and actions..maybe frank thinks he is cool, for hanging with a brooger, and ashley was a fool to think frank had her back..no way he just had brooger's..but frank JMO is so NOT cool...and as for dan...he still is going to take the heat for Ina...ina being the one that outed frank and brooger....telling the others that frank and brooger were going to put up brit, and shane, they blamed it all on dan..and it really was Ina...i know dan is going up...i just hope he wins veto...cant believe frank ....seeing and knowing ina put out ashley..truned on frank, and sent ash out the door...atlease he knows were dan stands..he trusted ina...now dan still has to take the fall for ina..i just hope that with dan setting up joe...like they are the ones working to go to the F2..the whole house is going to tell frank that...so joe can go up..and out.....and i say cheer on frank....but frank thinks i am a C**T....cuz that is what he thinks of women..so i , for one cannot cheer on that dude..i cant call frank a man....cuz real men..wonderful men..dont call women that word..thanks for hearing me out, and letting me post this....good luck to your dude :waves:..but i just cant cheer him on..thanks
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 10:12:48 AM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1166 on: August 24, 2012, 11:22:33 AM »
Wasn't there a rule that the HOH person could NOT tell a house guest that they were going up? It used to be enforced so why not this season? Apparently Frank told Danielle she's going on the block. Eh?  :oh

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1167 on: August 24, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »
ONLY if someone is pitching a fit.. right now the one's that would pitch the fit are safe.. joe and jenn..

Danielle cant get past her emotions to even think of saying something about it :tantrum:

Wasn't there a rule that the HOH person could NOT tell a house guest that they were going up? It used to be enforced so why not this season? Apparently Frank told Danielle she's going on the block. Eh?  :oh
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1168 on: August 24, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »
ONLY if someone is pitching a fit.. right now the one's that would pitch the fit are safe.. joe and jenn..
Danielle cant get past her emotions to even think of saying something about it :tantrum:

Heh!  :monroe:

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1169 on: August 24, 2012, 12:14:18 PM »
 :hoot:
I wish I could quote everyone whos made valid arguememts about frank, cuz theres alot that I agree with. No, Frank never should have called Janelle the C word, tr ho thats exactly what I think her to be, he should have kept that morsel to himself. Im not gonna make excuses for the gguy, but if you rememember, Janelle patronized Frank since day 1, CONSTANTLY judging him, even based on his luggage. Eventually, someone was gonna shut her up, its unfortunate that mike had been in his ear the whole time, but now, we get to see who the real Frank is. The mans not my hero by any means, given him and his dads backround, but I have to respect him on his game. 3hohs, 3 povs .....thats something to respect, or atleast take note if  I can appreciate his arrogance, I mean cmon, if yer on the block 5 times, yer doing something right. And if you remove yerself 5 times, yer doing something better.
I kno the definition of bullying, and yes, frank has the ego of a small moon, but he has never forced or attempted to force someone to go the other way. He might be relentless sometimes, but if you wanna stay in this game, you gotta play to win.
Ian....little Ian. He tried to make a big move last night and it backfired, he ends up putting joe, another floater, in franks spot. That wasnt big at all, and he lost ashs vote. If hes gonna portray himself as a villain, he needed to pull a dr. doom and put shane or dan up against frank, making yhem sweat, but he didnt, he knocked out his biggest supporter, a rookie mistake that he will pay for if he makes final 2. Theres still alot of game left folks, and im sure theres still sides and colors we havent seen yet..
Id also like to take the time out to apologize for calling Janelle a whore, I was insensitive towards the women on these boards, most likely for the disdain shown for my face player Frank, a true underdog red sox story. (please dont associate me with boogie cyz im a sox fan, lol)
Anywho, as Tarzan would say it, the games afoot!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1170 on: August 24, 2012, 12:22:58 PM »

I'm wondering the same thing and have been meaning to check, because it sure looks like it.  Noticed there are 6 dots to a cell, which would be Braille.  My daughter is blind and it would be so cool if there was a special message written in Braille on the wall.  It would also make for a cool competition.  Have the HGs study Braille outside, and then send the in one at a time blindfolded to read the message on the wall.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1171 on: August 24, 2012, 12:24:37 PM »
Does anyone else think Dan will let Frank know it was Ian who ratted him and boogie out? I mean in order to save himself he doesn't have much going for him other than winning the veto comp.  :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1172 on: August 24, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »

There has been alot of that going on this season with no penalties to the offender so I doubt the rule will be enforced now. I did hear Frank loud and clear tell Danielle both her and Dan will be put up.  :oh
what goes around, comes around.

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1173 on: August 24, 2012, 12:38:56 PM »

I'm wondering the same thing and have been meaning to check, because it sure looks like it.  Noticed there are 6 dots to a cell, which would be Braille.  My daughter is blind and it would be so cool if there was a special message written in Braille on the wall.  It would also make for a cool competition.  Have the HGs study Braille outside, and then send the in one at a time blindfolded to read the message on the wall.

That was my thinking, it's going to be incorporated in some sort of game. I also think the shoe wall might be used too.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1174 on: August 24, 2012, 12:57:14 PM »
PANDORA'S BOX IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Frank and Joe tried to get into HOH and it was locked.  Evel Dick confirmed on Twitter and sent the following link.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/2272129588/big-brother-pandora-s-boxhttp://