Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271794 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1075 on: August 23, 2012, 07:11:24 AM »
WOW @ Boogie crying last night.  BB must have had him really drugged up.  The guy seriously has issues, besides being a bigot and a misogynist, he is just down right mean and a horrible employer.  I'm glad to see him go. He got got.

So basically what's being said is the the DE is held over 2 days?  With what Julie said, I'm under the impression 2 will leave tonight.  LOL did I miss something here?

Years ago Jenn City was in an all girl band "Kittie".  They had one album that did well.

:jam:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:41:16 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1076 on: August 23, 2012, 08:17:55 AM »
What is this secret that Ashley and Danielle have said they did not tell on Jenn? I might have heard about it but with so much he said she said i cant remember
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:21:57 AM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1077 on: August 23, 2012, 08:20:19 AM »
I really hope that booger goes out the door tomorrow, and Julie asks him,  "why were you so sure it was Dan who persuaded Shane to put up you & Frank"?, and booger responds "it wasn't"?. Julie tells him it was Ian, i'd love to see the look on his face.

oh i was hoping the samething..cuz brooger is going home not to jury...i would love for julie to show brooger it was Ina that tattle tailed on brooger :lol3:..not dan
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: August 23, 2012, 08:30:06 AM »
see it was ok for brooger and frank to hate and be mean to janie..and make sure janie got B/D'ed, and that she was blinsided..see brooger is ok with hurting, making fun,and down right being a hateful person to anyone he wants....atlease brooger didnt get blindsided..he was put up..played veto.. lost, everyone has told him they arent voting for him ..but ash..she is crazy..and ina scares me  :o..i dont trust him..i like him..but i dont trust him...they will know if ina votes to keep brooger...brooger will still go..but if ina is smart right now..he would vote brooger out..jmo...thenthis house has got to get shaken up i just dont want dan or brit to leave this soon...thats why i want then to win hoh..and pov tonight..i want frank out...hmmmmm what willash do then...she is a dumb player :colors

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1079 on: August 23, 2012, 11:35:21 AM »
I think this is her secret but still i think there is more that she told danielle and ashley . cuz dan donest know tht jenn is the bassiest of Kittie and he mentioned that band in a game they played one night .

Jennifer J. Arroyo (born March 20, 1975 in Staten Island, New York) is an American bassist best known for her tenure in the Canadian alternative metal group Kittie.
While living in the Washington, D.C. area, she was the bassist for the rap metal band Spine. The band released two albums, and was quite popular in the Mid-Atlantic music scene, but did not manage to go much further, eventually breaking up after releasing one national label album.
Her career in Kittie started after Talena Atfield left Kittie in 2002 without citing any official reasons. Jennifer had previously befriended the band when she was with Spine while filming a performance on the short-lived television show Farmclub.com, in Los Angeles, California. With a vacancy in the band, the remaining band members of Kittie invited Jennifer to join their band full time.
On March 23, 2005, Morgan Lander made a post indicating that both Marx and Arroyo had left the band.[1] Arroyo's split was amicable while Marx's was a surprise. Financial reasons were cited as well as, in the case of Arroyo, the desire to work outside of Kittie full time.
Jennifer Arroyo is the bassist for the New York band Suicide City. She also runs her own production company, Jenncity Productions in New York City and was featured in the May 2007 issue of Revolver Magazine. Arroyo was also a judge for the 8th annual Independent Music Awards. Her contributions assisted the careers of upcoming independent artists.[2][3] Arroyo has agreed to continue with her contributions and is a judge for the ninth annual Independent Music Awards.[4][5][6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Arroyo

What is this secret that Ashley and Danielle have said they did not tell on Jenn? I might have heard about it but with so much he said she said i cant remember.

ah ha....So they know a portion of who she is but a select few know the details. wow busy resume she has there.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1080 on: August 23, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
I really hope that booger goes out the door tomorrow, and Julie asks him,  "why were you so sure it was Dan who persuaded Shane to put up you & Frank"?, and booger responds "it wasn't"?. Julie tells him it was Ian, i'd love to see the look on his face.

oh i was hoping the samething..cuz brooger is going home not to jury...i would love for julie to show brooger it was Ina that tattle tailed on brooger :lol3:..not dan
I am sure that they will show booger Ian was the one that sabotaged him, probably show Ian saying it as a good bye. They know that is what the viewers want to see, Boogers face when he hears it.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1081 on: August 23, 2012, 04:02:41 PM »
Mike  and frank are so pathetic! It's like someone bought a winning scratch off ticket right after them and  they want  the winnings from that ticket!  :ugot WELL YOU AIN'T GETTING IT~! :ugot

Both have taken things to an all time low and that  they think they  are entitled to be there and to have an open road to the F2..

Now with Ashley.. she's only going to have a  bad reputation after this and nothing else..

All this BS that us updaters have to type out  what they are both spewing  and i'm sure w'll see  nothing more than a wilted image of a man with the BB door hitting him in the ass as he walks out.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1082 on: August 23, 2012, 04:09:05 PM »
Just a heads up on another secret of jenn city.. she was in another very successful band called suicide city..

Last night danielle told shane and then Britney  that she "MIGHT HAVE HAD"  had a little something with ashley under the covers or that ashley had feelings for jenn...  danielle  also told shane that Ashley and jojo are  bi sexual.. not like that's a big deal but each might feel like it is

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1083 on: August 23, 2012, 04:23:58 PM »
I don't think her band is much of a secret.  I remember watching on the feeds when she was sitting in the backyard week 2 or so with a whole group and she was telling them about what was left to do on the new album and how long it would take to release it when she gets back....she was answering questions about the recording process, etc.  I know it was more of a group discussion, and I'm pretty sure I specifically remember Dan being part of it, because I remember him doing his "ask a million questions" jedi moves.

If there was some under the covers action, I would definitely believe that is a/the secret.  I just don't think her music is anything she's tried to hide, or anything that would get her sent home. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1084 on: August 23, 2012, 04:26:14 PM »
That's what i was thinking libby!!  but i had to throw it out there!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1085 on: August 23, 2012, 04:33:46 PM »
Just a heads up for all the Janelle fans.. Superpass Happy Hour is  having Janelle as a special guest!! so if you have a Superpass subscription and want more  Janelle  the show is in 1/2 hour!! 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1086 on: August 23, 2012, 04:39:07 PM »
 :lol3: whoops!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1087 on: August 23, 2012, 04:52:11 PM »
Whoops What? LOL..

I will be happy deliriously ecstatic to see Boogie go and I'm hoping if Frank doesn't go soon that he gets laryngitis and can't talk for however long he lasts. I don't know if I have it in me to type all the BS and stupid scenarios that come out of his mouth. Frank has been ruined in this game by Boogie. Maybe he had some of these traits in him already but he has been ruined by Boogie's hateful attitude. (Sorry if I offend anyone.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1088 on: August 23, 2012, 05:02:12 PM »
Someone from the QP better start looking out for Ian.  I hope he doesn't crack under the Boogie/Frank guilt pressure.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1089 on: August 23, 2012, 05:13:05 PM »
mamacat, I don't know who Ian really is. Where is his head! He was crowing in his DR about getting Boogie out, now he's in the BR crying? He's either really feeling bad about Boogie leaving or a great actor. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could see him if I were in that house. 

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1090 on: August 23, 2012, 05:18:57 PM »
Yea, Boogies a scumbag, blah blah blah. But seriously, Frank gas worked harder then anyone else in this season JUST TO STAY. His ego is big, and yers would be too if you CONSTANTLY had ppl lie and target you. His game was way cleaner then Janelles (who in my opinion is a trifling whore). Boogie put frank in this spot, and frank is gonna have to man up and work even harder.  Im amazed at how most of you are so in love with Janelle, all she she did was tell elaborate lies and signed checks her fat arse couldnt cash. I hope she rots.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: August 23, 2012, 05:24:01 PM »
mamacat, I don't know who Ian really is. Where is his head! He was crowing in his DR about getting Boogie out, now he's in the BR crying? He's either really feeling bad about Boogie leaving or a great actor. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could see him if I were in that house.

This whole BB house drives me nuts this year.  All the bullying/ dogging people, crying, anxiety attacks-- and of course, Frank-- they can't get him out of the game and he just let us all know he's winning  every game left to be played and all for Mike!!   Ian -- who knows what is going on in his head.  I can't tell does he want Dan in or out.  Does he like working with scumbag Frank-- or not?  THe only thing I do know is that I want out Frank, Ash, Ian, in that order.  After that-- whatever. 

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1092 on: August 23, 2012, 05:27:57 PM »
Yea, Boogies a scumbag, blah blah blah. But seriously, Frank gas worked harder then anyone else in this season JUST TO STAY. His ego is big, and yers would be too if you CONSTANTLY had ppl lie and target you. His game was way cleaner then Janelles (who in my opinion is a trifling whore). Boogie put frank in this spot, and frank is gonna have to man up and work even harder.  Im amazed at how most of you are so in love with Janelle, all she she did was tell elaborate lies and signed checks her fat arse couldnt cash. I hope she rots.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that I am offended by the above post,  this is a GAME, did you forget this, somewhere in your privileged life.......calling someone a whore.....do you know her?   I think that is totally out of line.  I dont wish ill will on anyone in real life here.........it is a GAME! 

AND A FIXED GAME AT THAT! 

wow!!  I am just amazed that someone would actually say that here!  we all have our opinions, and I think most of us post with "tongue-in-cheek" comments.  I doubt any of us wish anyone would rot, or anything would happen to them outside of this GAME!!  HOLY COW! 

I have to leave here for a bit, I can't even put into words what I am feeling right now and that never happens, ever!  Didn't expect that here on this board, thought this was a safe place to come to..........sorry I'm out for bit!    :waves:

If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1093 on: August 23, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »
Please let's not get personal. We can discuss the different house guests without taking offense at the poster or the house guest. Sometimes we just get worked up over something someone said or did. We all like different players for different reasons. That's why we have this message board, so we can discuss things. OK? Let's also try to remember that this is a family site, we have kids who read the boards. Let's be careful about the words we choose to use about the HGs.

:ghug:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:40:25 PM by TexasLady »

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1094 on: August 23, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »
Hi all, I am new to the board, I'm Chrissy :hello2:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #1095 on: August 23, 2012, 05:49:22 PM »
I find it funny how ppl can call Frank names and dog him, buy when it comes to princess Janelle, ppl go nuts over comments made about her. Yea, Its a game, duh, and thats why we watch it, for entertainment. In no way do my commemts about janelle make this forum unsafe, so stop crryon wolf. As far as my biased comments go about her, I wont say that I do or do not know her, as that would stir a pot that doesnt need to be stirred. Im not belly aching about all of this animosity towards frank, im simply stating that hes doing the most work from day one.  Ive seen words used that were alot worse then whore on this very forum,  but to prevent anymore fake tears, ill tone it down for  squeemish.
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1096 on: August 23, 2012, 05:50:54 PM »
:welcome: Chrissy!

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1097 on: August 23, 2012, 05:53:07 PM »
Thank you very much. I love big Brother. I am a total Dan fan. I also like Ian and Frank, just sucks that Frank hates Dan so much. I want them final 2 :yess:, be so intresting

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1098 on: August 23, 2012, 05:53:38 PM »

Hello Chrissy! Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1099 on: August 23, 2012, 05:56:28 PM »
Thank you very much :ghug: I'm glad to be here