Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271751 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1050 on: August 22, 2012, 12:51:34 PM »
I forget how double eviction works. Is is done live or taped for the live show? Wondering about the bags in the storage room already and HOH lockdown. Any input on how this will go down?

a double is not like a FF...this thursday, julie will tell them it is a double eviction...the person that wins hoh this thursday has to put 2 on the block right then..during the live show...then pov is played..on friday..and sunday one of the persons on the block is voted out..so this thursday the hoh only is hoh. for 3 days...then i am sure bb will have a FF the next week..were everything happens in one night..noms..pov..and vote.and evicition in one night...hope that helps some
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1051 on: August 22, 2012, 12:58:20 PM »
I forget how double eviction works. Is is done live or taped for the live show? Wondering about the bags in the storage room already and HOH lockdown. Any input on how this will go down?

a double is not like a FF...this thursday, julie will tell them it is a double eviction...the person that wins hoh this thursday has to put 2 on the block right then..during the live show...then pov is played..on friday..and sunday one of the persons on the block is voted out..so this thursday the hoh only is hoh. for 3 days...then i am sure bb will have a FF the next week..were everything happens in one night..noms..pov..and vote.and evicition in one night...hope that helps some

Thanks Grace.
[/quote]
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1052 on: August 22, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »
omg........shut up ashley...with some will stab you in the back...yep..ash you stabbed jenn in the back for sure..and brooger has your back more then ..jenn :lol3:...yeah right..NOT...jenn is a cool girl..like her..and she aint going to listen to ashley's crap...anymore..ash...face..it....it is over for you...now maybe you and frank will be very happy together :lol3:..ash STHU! (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1053 on: August 22, 2012, 12:58:49 PM »
I gotta say what a waste of  3 days of griping this week  from Frank &  Mike.. especially MIKE..  he  talks all this crap about what he's going to do , say ,go after and what does he do?? ZERO ZILCH NADA NOTHING! :ugot

he got played.. he's out.. and  all he did was ruin franks game by talking all that  nonsense about people  to other people..

frank's game is in the toilet and even though im not a fan of franks.. he's got to work 3x's harder now to  have a chance for votes  each time he's on the block
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1054 on: August 22, 2012, 01:09:54 PM »
I gotta say what a waste of  3 days of griping this week  from Frank &  Mike.. especially MIKE..  he  talks all this crap about what he's going to do , say ,go after and what does he do?? ZERO ZILCH NADA NOTHING! :ugot

he got played.. he's out.. and  all he did was ruin franks game by talking all that  nonsense about people  to other people..

frank's game is in the toilet and even though im not a fan of franks.. he's got to work 3x's harder now to  have a chance for votes  each time he's on the block

you are sooooooooooooooo right ugot...wow..if dr will was there, no way would he let brooger play like this..cuz well brooger is not a good bb player...dr will got brooger to the end....and it wasnt brooger that got erica to put up dani in all-stars..it was dr will...dr will even stayed in the hoh all night with erica..while dani..bless heart was drunk out of her ever living loving mind..and leading on that hoh door bell like forever :lol3:...and what was brooger doing at that time ..sleeping downstairs...i remember dr will got pissed at brooger cuz he [dr. will] had to be the one that made sure dani, and erica didnt talk..so listen up brooger..you dont know this game..ok..you just dont...hmmmmmmmmmmm..and to tell shane he doesnt...well shane gets the job done..go home brooger..and you so know..this is a act..brooger acts like all is well,he sooooooooooooo wants to stay in the bb house..but you aint staying brooger...just DOR (:;)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1055 on: August 22, 2012, 04:06:23 PM »
who the hell are frank and ashley..and even Ina...i mean what??????????????..do they really think brit will work with frank...omg :groan:..give me a cocktail :keeta:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1056 on: August 22, 2012, 04:09:35 PM »
To be honest, I forgot Jenn was in the house.  :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1057 on: August 22, 2012, 04:16:29 PM »
one more thing :lol3:...why is it ok..for frank to say i am sorry.i didnt want to come to you guys..and get all upset...........but..you were talking about my boy brooger :groan:..FRANK..listen to Grace...please....you just met brooger..he doesnt care...Ash ,why are you throwing your game away for brooger..and ashley...why are you that stupid girl we have every year....yeah ash..you are that girl, good gawd...ijust happen to take the day off..so Grace will be posting away today.....maybe ash can light some candles for brooger..and they can go in the AR ..and hummmmmmmm...hummmmmmmmmmm...hummmm...then i promise i really would want father dan to walk around that house with holy water..and get some oil..and bless every freaking thing in that house..i cant stand brooger..he said he called dan..judas..in the DR....what a ..well i cant say cuz i dont want to get kick off my great site....here :<3....i guess i could order dan,brit, shane, and jenn...those banket robes..that make you look like a monk.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1058 on: August 22, 2012, 04:37:02 PM »

I don't think that's right because at the end of Thursday's show Julie said to tune in this Thursday for a double eviction where a whole week of Big Brother would be played in one night and it's all live. She said that 2 hgs would walk out the door.  :hoot:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: August 22, 2012, 04:41:59 PM »

I don't think that's right because at the end of Thursday's show Julie said to tune in this Thursday for a double eviction where a whole week of Big Brother would be played in one night and it's all live. She said that 2 hgs would walk out the door.  :hoot:

that is a Fast Forward..were it all happens in one night..remember in season 6..janie won hoh...julie told her to go straight to the DR...she told janie this is a double eviction..you must put up 2 right now..which she put up maggie and jen...then they had the pov the next day..the cem the same day..and double eviction happens in 2 days..where as FF happens all in one night..we shall see :hrt:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1060 on: August 22, 2012, 04:45:39 PM »

that is a Fast Forward..were it all happens in one night..remember in season 6..janie won hoh...julie told her to go straight to the DR...she told janie this is a double eviction..you must put up 2 right now..which she put up maggie and jen...then they had the pov the next day..the cem the same day..and double eviction happens in 2 days..where as FF happens all in one night..we shall see :hrt:

I have to say think Jen's right.    Jeff and Danielle were evicted last year on the same episode. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1061 on: August 22, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »
Just bopping in to say you are all correct.  DE was described correctly by Grace but on Thursday it is a FF which is all done in one night!  Horay! Cant wait!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1062 on: August 22, 2012, 05:11:26 PM »
Could the Double Elimination be the same as a Fast Forward.   :duno:

I just read that from a couple years ago.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1063 on: August 22, 2012, 07:03:32 PM »
What is this secret that Ashley and Danielle have said they did not tell on Jenn? I might have heard about it but with so much he said she said i cant remember.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1064 on: August 22, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »
I don't know either!! What is it?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1065 on: August 22, 2012, 07:09:49 PM »
BTW, if you were a member of the quack pack, would you trust Ian?  He's playing both sides very well.. VERY WELL!  :stare

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1066 on: August 22, 2012, 07:28:15 PM »
CBS better buy water proof mics next year cuz i can barely hear them in the pool!! :ugot   I can hear britney and dan more than i can hear ian:pull

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1067 on: August 22, 2012, 07:33:47 PM »
I think this is her secret but still i think there is more that she told danielle and ashley . cuz dan donest know tht jenn is the bassiest of Kittie and he mentioned that band in a game they played one night .

Jennifer J. Arroyo (born March 20, 1975 in Staten Island, New York) is an American bassist best known for her tenure in the Canadian alternative metal group Kittie.
While living in the Washington, D.C. area, she was the bassist for the rap metal band Spine. The band released two albums, and was quite popular in the Mid-Atlantic music scene, but did not manage to go much further, eventually breaking up after releasing one national label album.
Her career in Kittie started after Talena Atfield left Kittie in 2002 without citing any official reasons. Jennifer had previously befriended the band when she was with Spine while filming a performance on the short-lived television show Farmclub.com, in Los Angeles, California. With a vacancy in the band, the remaining band members of Kittie invited Jennifer to join their band full time.
On March 23, 2005, Morgan Lander made a post indicating that both Marx and Arroyo had left the band.[1] Arroyo's split was amicable while Marx's was a surprise. Financial reasons were cited as well as, in the case of Arroyo, the desire to work outside of Kittie full time.
Jennifer Arroyo is the bassist for the New York band Suicide City. She also runs her own production company, Jenncity Productions in New York City and was featured in the May 2007 issue of Revolver Magazine. Arroyo was also a judge for the 8th annual Independent Music Awards. Her contributions assisted the careers of upcoming independent artists.[2][3] Arroyo has agreed to continue with her contributions and is a judge for the ninth annual Independent Music Awards.[4][5][6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Arroyo

What is this secret that Ashley and Danielle have said they did not tell on Jenn? I might have heard about it but with so much he said she said i cant remember.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1068 on: August 22, 2012, 07:47:57 PM »
CBS better buy water proof mics next year cuz i can barely hear them in the pool!! :ugot   I can hear britney and dan more than i can hear ian:pull

I couldn't hear a thing they were saying!  :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1069 on: August 22, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »
That is a secret I guess but is she afraid they would think she doesn't need the money? Otherwise it doesn't seem like such big secret that would hurt her.  :umn:

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1070 on: August 22, 2012, 08:36:24 PM »
I really hope that booger goes out the door tomorrow, and Julie asks him,  "why were you so sure it was Dan who persuaded Shane to put up you & Frank"?, and booger responds "it wasn't"?. Julie tells him it was Ian, i'd love to see the look on his face.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1071 on: August 22, 2012, 08:42:11 PM »
Pothole! That is a wonderful idea! I want to see his face if she tells him.  :lol3:

Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome

Offline pothole

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1072 on: August 22, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »
Pothole! That is a wonderful idea! I want to see his face if she tells him.  :lol3:

Welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome

Thanks TL, I love BB and like many others, probably think I could go far or even win the game, but when you realize, that at least 50% of the house are looking me in the eye and lying after the 1st 24hrs in the house ( alliance formations ) I don't know whether I could cope with the deceit without flipping out, ( not on a Hantz
For me, the best player this season is Ian, perceived as the dork of the house with zero chance of winning a physical challenge and proably the weakest player to ever play the BB game, he's actually making most of the decisions even though the rest of the 'quack pack' consider him the 5th wheel. He's like a pint of Guiness, pure genious.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1073 on: August 22, 2012, 10:14:02 PM »
I think it would be really hard to continue to lie but even worse not knowing who to believe. And for me the first rule is trust no one.

I think Ian is perfectly set at the moment, he could go either  way because for now they think they have him. I'm not convinced that he is totally with the quack side, he has a plan we just don't know what it is just yet. I do know one thing, I would not throw a comp to him no matter who I was.  :lol:  Trust but verify!

He is playing brilliantly right now.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1074 on: August 23, 2012, 12:39:01 AM »
Shane is going to win BB14. and Danielle will be runner up.