Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271727 times)

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #900 on: August 18, 2012, 03:08:22 AM »
These contestants honestly have no clue how to play the game. Every single person in the house wants to gang up and get Mike and Frank out. So what exactly is going to happen when Mike and Frank are taken out? Is big brother just going to be nice and not eliminate anyone for the rest of this season and its going to be an eight way tie? As it stands right now, there is a five person alliance, Frank and Mike, and three floaters. The three floaters want Mike and Frank out, but in hope of what? Do they really not see who is working together? I am not even a Mike or Frank fan, but these contestants are have no clue how to play the game. Can they really not put the pieces together of who is working with who? Mike and Frank are up in the HOH with Shane, Britney and Dan, but do they really not realize that Shane, Britney, Danielle and Dan are working together?

The rest of this season is going to be so boring, Mike and Frank will be gone the next two weeks, and then what is going to happen? Ian and Dan are going to be sitting together in the final two because no one is smart enough to do anything about it but Mike and Frank. Those contestants are such idiots, I don't understand why they can be so dumb but get on a CBS television show.

This season just disgusts me, the players casted in this game besides the coaches and Shane, Frank and Ian are such weak players. They set it up for a coach to win, just a horrible season, IMO.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #901 on: August 18, 2012, 09:09:30 AM »
After watching BBAD and seeing Joe talking to Shane, and telling him that he is getting the rest of the house in order to totally back Shane ( his words they need you to take them...and take him to the end....Shane also has a f/2 with Joe...can't wait til all blows up and this hits the fan with Danielle, he just got done telling her after BBAD that it's always been just her he wants to go the f/2 with.   What a bunch of __reakin.. idiots!! :gaah:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #902 on: August 18, 2012, 09:30:09 AM »
i love how booger..and frank thought..calling dan out..so backed fired in their egg white faces :lol3:..cuz what booger doesn't know..Ina s not working with booger,and i dont get why Ina wants frank in this game..but booger out..ina cant win sitting next to frank..not unless Ina starts winning hoh's and pov's..Ina is letting the others know what booger tells him..and booger did tell ina that...dan, brit, and shane got to go...booger just wants to make sure everyone in that group thinks it's dan..but they allllllllllllll know it was Ina that said booger will trun on them,...and dan is right...dan did alot of moves in his season..BUT..he never bashed on anyone..it was always just for moving him in his game to the end...booger..and frank are the biggest cry babies i have ever seen on bb....omg...booger..if things dont go his way allllllllllllllllllll the time...he is like...i am booger you dont never make me look bad in this game blahblah blahblah,and frank is a ASS..i think frank would have been a great players..and a nice guy..but booger so got to him,and listen up booger..you..are...NO...Dr Will,booger didn't do the great work in all-stars..dr will did..anyone would have won sitting next to Erica..booger is not one of the greatest hg to ever play bb..no..way...and yes TexasLady...booger and frank..are a ASS..lol..i said it too...boy shane better not take one of them down with the pov...and the other hg..are crazy to leave those 2 in there...i know alot..even i, know these newbies dont play this game right.....but booger or frank needs to go.and this game changes on a dime..trust me..brit..so wants..the F4..to be her..dani, ash, and jenn..all girls..and the others girls want the same, cuz they know if they are sitting next to a guy,,they wont win bb..hell a girl could be sitting next to joe,and joe could win bb :lol3:..but..i dont trust dani on this at all, so i really think after the next hoh, we will see the guys fighting to stay in the game, i really hope brit wins the next hoh..and it's a FF , i even would like jenn to win hoh...jenn done said 2 guys are going up, and she means it ..again JMO :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #903 on: August 18, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »
I was just thinking about the "Coup D’Etat"   and if the veto challenge involved the veto holder getting Coup D’Etat ....so many scenarios, everyone scrambling, would love to see Danieboy start sweating a little in this game.  He thinks he has everything under control, come on BB give us some excitement this summer... unleash the Coup D'Etat, and put it in the hands of someone that has some sort of game play that will shake things up!!!!!   To me, i would have rather seen the silent 6, get to the end, and go at it...that my friends would have made a GREAT SUMMER  on BB....it could have been a great season, right now it sucks!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #904 on: August 18, 2012, 10:26:10 AM »
Next week is a double elimination.

I think Booger gets evicted because the houseguests would view him as the bigger threat over Frank.

They will have to have the HOH comp, noms, POV comp and POV ceremony and eviction in 1 hour.

No time for coup-detats or special powers, pandora's box, etc.

The comps will not be endurance but will likely by mental...questions, memory, etc. because those comps are the quickest.

Maybe we will see Ian or Dan pull off the HOH given their thinking abilities.

Booger and Frank are smooth talkers but Shane is not totally stupid, just weak. This is the first time Booger and Frank have been nommed together, any sane person would know that whatever they say, no matter how forgiving they act, that even if the POV was used and someone else went up as a replacement, Frank and Booger will come after him when his HOH is over. I think Shane will know that, crap in his pants because he doesnt like all the drama and conflict, but ultimately do what needs to be done to make sure booger or frank goes.

just my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #905 on: August 18, 2012, 10:40:44 AM »
Next week is a double elimination.

I think Booger gets evicted because the houseguests would view him as the bigger threat over Frank.

They will have to have the HOH comp, noms, POV comp and POV ceremony and eviction in 1 hour.

No time for coup-detats or special powers, pandora's box, etc.

The comps will not be endurance but will likely by mental...questions, memory, etc. because those comps are the quickest.

Maybe we will see Ian or Dan pull off the HOH given their thinking abilities.

Booger and Frank are smooth talkers but Shane is not totally stupid, just weak. This is the first time Booger and Frank have been nommed together, any sane person would know that whatever they say, no matter how forgiving they act, that even if the POV was used and someone else went up as a replacement, Frank and Booger will come after him when his HOH is over. I think Shane will know that, crap in his pants because he doesnt like all the drama and conflict, but ultimately do what needs to be done to make sure booger or frank goes.

just my opinion.

and i love your opinion!...i am hoping dan, and brit play veto and win..that way those 2 airheads will stay on that block...i think even if booger or frank wins pov...the one left on the block will go hime..all the girls want them out..joe wants them out...i dont think booger can save himself and frank both this week...atlease that better not happen (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #906 on: August 18, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »
Frank is such a baby  :tantrum - quit crying and start talking to people. Funny how together they are big bullies, then pout and dribble on their own. I sure hope they both go this week.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #907 on: August 18, 2012, 11:02:29 AM »
I hope the POV goes into safe hands. I have to apologize for my rant last night. I could not take another minute of Shane trying to put blame on Britney and then saying he didn't know how to play, but.. it was his fault but not his fault. He reminded me of a kid who cannot take responsibility for anything.

Another thing that hit me this morning is how Boogie deflects things. It was his greed/choice to go for the money so where does his outrage come for being put on the block? He is a master at picking someone and using them to build animosity towards that person, leaving him with his outraged sensibilities.  He told Frank last night that he has no problem being an in-your-face opponent because people in the house like Shane don't know how to handle it. I don't know if I posted that in the updates last night it was hard to get everything.  :iok
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:19:57 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #908 on: August 18, 2012, 11:33:51 AM »
I agree TL, shane needs to take responsibility for his actions, grow up buddy and stop acting like a child, you made the decision now take responsibility for it, do not throw anyone else under the bus. 

Boogie deflects alot, his reason for trying to find out WHO said it , first britney and then dan is who the scapegoat can be, he needs someone to BLAME it on, it was his big mouth who got him where he is, he shouldn't have said anything to Ian in the first place or to Dan,  DR.. Will wouldn't have, I think boogies problem is that he WANTS to be the player Will is and he just doesnt measure up, and I doubt he ever will no matter how MANY TIMES he plays this game, he just isn't intelligent enough. Dan was correct when he said " Will never got drawn into the politics of the house, he never lost his temper, he was even keel all the time, he just did his thing, or made things happen that he wanted or needed to happen" he really is the best player of all time.

With the confrontations last time, Shane should have just finally stood up and said, Look guys, I made the decision to put you up, based on what we heard, nuff said, nothing is changing doesnt really matter who said it, go out and play the veto, end of story. 

Nothing like beating a dead horse........sheesh!

Boogie should be apologizing all over the place to Frank for shutting him down when he wanted to put up Dan last week (frank is smarted that Boogie -boy that has got to hurt eh boogie?)   They all have to realize that an alliance is only good for so long and then they all have to be voted out in order to get down to the final 3 then 2......duh come on people!

I would like to see boogie go and let Frank play by himself for a bit, I truly do think he has more smarts that Boogie at this point, I would like Dan out after Boogie.........I like Britney but I dont think she can win this, and I dont want Danielle to win squat!

Personally I think Ian should win this, he is playing a pretty good game so far.
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #909 on: August 18, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »
booger is like the biggest baby NEVER..and he is such a bad sport..and a LOSER..wow..42 years olds, and he acts like a 10 year old..really like a spoiled 5 year old..going to bring everyone down with him if he doesnt win pov....gosh..janie is soooooooooooooooo right he is a LOSER...i would never go to eat at his resturants, i wouldnt want him to have any of mymoney..cant stand him :knuckles:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #910 on: August 18, 2012, 12:27:38 PM »
Playing in the veto competition today are....

HOH.................Shane

Nominees........Frank and Boogie

Chosen...........Ian, Ashley and Jenn

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #911 on: August 18, 2012, 12:34:43 PM »
omg :groan:..with these playing pov...booger or frank can win pov..........and shane better not change those noms if he wins.................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..why cant frank or booger just go...and i hope they dont B/D..dan....gosh i so cant stand booger (:;)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #912 on: August 18, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »
Playing in the veto competition today are....

HOH.................Shane

Nominees........Frank and Boogie

Chosen...........Ian, Ashley and Jenn

Ian better win this, so he can tell Froogie that he doesn't want to have the entire house after him next week and he can't go against that many who want one of them out.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #913 on: August 18, 2012, 02:01:29 PM »
those 4 girls is all the votes needed to get booger or frank out that dang door..for good..now come on girls...please ash...jenn... do not fall for frank or booger's crap...i swear if frank or booger doesnt walk out that door this week...Grace..is like going to freak the hell out..and i mean it..i cant take them ..anymore..i think i have gone...really... INSANE!...please just frank or booger leave that DANG HOUSE..YOU HEAR ME BB (:;)...GET..IT...DONE...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO  over booger and frank :knuckles:...i so do not,...want to have to jump the bb fence..and drag frank or booger out...cuz i will do it...then you guys will see a wanted picture of me on alllllllllllllllll nationwide news (:;)...and it wont be pretty....it will be a cross of charlie sheen..and a drucken nick notel :gaah:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #914 on: August 18, 2012, 02:24:40 PM »
"Boogie and Frank are upstairs trash talking Dan. Same old same old, Boogie is saying it doesn't have to be YOU guys. You didn't burn a bridge with us. We hold nothing against you.

Frank says they realize Shane doesn't know the game that well. "

They might as just as well have said "Shane you're too stupid to play this game, so we will tell you what to do to get third place"   :groan:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #915 on: August 18, 2012, 02:29:37 PM »
"Boogie and Frank are upstairs trash talking Dan. Same old same old, Boogie is saying it doesn't have to be YOU guys. You didn't burn a bridge with us. We hold nothing against you.

Frank says they realize Shane doesn't know the game that well. "

They might as just as well have said "Shane you're too stupid to play this game, so we will tell you what to do to get third place"   :groan:

a1mamacat....arent booger..and frank..like dumb as freaking dirt..i would be pissed if they were up there telling me..i know you dont know how to play this game...shane has won 2 hoh's..and 3 pov's...shane aint buying this...and he better not be buying it... )-**

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #916 on: August 18, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
MY VETO PREDICTION:

Shane will win his fourth veto! He's a beast.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: August 18, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »
MY VETO PREDICTION:

Shane will win his fourth veto! He's a beast.

hope you are right..and shane is not going to use it..he already said it aint going to happen...it better not happen..if shane took one of those clowns down...it will look so bad in the eyes of all the hgs...he..best..just leave it alone..thats if he wins it..even if frank or booger wins..one will stay on that block...and that one will go home...they..better...i hope...i..think...they better :colors

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #918 on: August 18, 2012, 03:13:44 PM »
those 4 girls is all the votes needed to get booger or frank out that dang door..for good..now come on girls...please ash...jenn... do not fall for frank or booger's crap...i wear if frank or booger doesnt walk out that door this week...Grace..is like going to freak the hell out..and i mean it..i cant take them ..anymore..i think i have gone...really... INSANE!...please just frank or booger leave that DANG HOUSE..YOU HEAR ME BB (:;)...GET..IT...DONE...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO  over booger and frank :knuckles:...i so do not,...want to have to jump the bb fence..and drag frank or booger out...cuz i will do it...then you guys will see a wanted picture of me on alllllllllllllllll nationwide news (:;)...and it wont be pretty....it will be a cross of charlie sheen..and a drucken nick notel :gaah:

Grace!  :lol3:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #919 on: August 18, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
Boogie and Frank got, got. And THAT alone is what pisses them off.  The rest of it is jelly.  If either of them do not go home...oh boy.

Just my thoughts.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #920 on: August 18, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »
Maybe Boogie should have tried to win the HOH instead of the $$.  }:>

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: August 18, 2012, 03:54:10 PM »
Boogie and Frank got, got. And THAT alone is what pisses them off.  The rest of it is jelly.  If either of them do not go home...oh boy.

Just my thoughts.

:jam:

yep..they did get..got..got...no one is falling for their lets get dan out!!!!!!...i got a dang cheer for frank and booger..good gawd..i was sick of frank making up cheers :lol:.....frank and booger dressed in blue...frank 's hair, and arm pits smell like do do!!!...boogie went for the 10k...now frank is the one that must pay, if boogie loves frank he would have kept them safe...now frank is lying all over the freaking place,,,,ash said she needed a man's touch, but she went for frank's ugly stuff.,if ash had a brain she would have known...Ina is the real man agaisnt boogie and frank alone ....so cant wait to see them go...cuz boogie this woman says HO'S. come before BRO'S.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:59:06 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: August 18, 2012, 04:02:10 PM »
Maybe Boogie should have tried to win the HOH instead of the $$.  }:>

for real...frank should be mad at know one...but booger...for going for the money..you are never safe in the bb house..booger is a dumbass

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #923 on: August 18, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
just for the record..incase know one knows..i..do..not..like...booger...and..you...may..quote....me..on...this

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #924 on: August 18, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
if i were in that house ..like right now..i would be bi**h slapping booger, across his face with a big olde raw slamon