Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 273447 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #850 on: August 16, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »
I sure hope Boogie get put one, he feels so safe that he went for the money  :knuckles:  :knuckles:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #851 on: August 16, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
I dont believe it myself because there is NO WAY that Janelle would have been evicted if production had anything to do with it.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #852 on: August 16, 2012, 09:55:00 PM »
sorry, guys I seriously thought everyone knew, they have done it for many seasons, they always try to influence who want you to vote for in the diary room , of course they will deny it. just like when they had that leak recently in the diary room with Dan and Joe overheard them asking him about the alliance with boogie and frank and production was called out on it, they denied it, and then they shushed it up real quick.  And watch the house guests in the diary room , you can see them reading the cue cards, and really since it has been such a boring season the zing from the zingbot to danielle about shane was to try and get something happening, and you can be sure they play on her insecurities in the room about ashley, they need something to happen to create excitement so they make it happen.

they really do try to influence the votes!!!

sorry I just though everyone knew.  :ascared

I need to watch the DR's on the show better,  :iok  I always thought they tried to influence the votes, that's why I was so surprised that Janelle was blindsided. I didn't think production would want to lose her so soon.  :iok  I am a conspiratorial minded person concerning BB but I really would be shocked if they told them how to vote.  :nut:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #853 on: August 16, 2012, 09:56:03 PM »
If Shane wins HOH -- I hope he does what he and Joe were talking about.  Putting up both Frank and Boogie-- send one of them home.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #854 on: August 16, 2012, 10:02:09 PM »
If Shane wins HOH -- I hope he does what he and Joe were talking about.  Putting up both Frank and Boogie-- send one of them home.

ME TOO! The two of them are so arrogant about how they plan to influence everyone to do their bidding. Their word means nothing. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: August 16, 2012, 10:07:36 PM »

ME TOO! The two of them are so arrogant about how they plan to influence everyone to do their bidding. Their word means nothing.

Add to the fact Boogie just went for the money-- that should give the hg's something to think about. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #856 on: August 16, 2012, 10:09:03 PM »

I'm with you two.  I hope they finally send Frank out, so he knows that Boogie DIDNOT have his back (10,000 reasons).  Then make Boogie first in jury, so he is stuck for the rest of the time.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #857 on: August 16, 2012, 10:10:25 PM »
I agree with all the posts regarding Frank and Boogie.  I lost all respect for them when, in the parlor room, one of them called one of ladies the "c" word. (This was a couple of weeks back.)  Both of em are scumbags.

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: August 16, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »
Going for the money always puts a target on your back.  Boogie should know this-- just shows how arrogant he is-- thinks he's so safe all the way to the end. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #859 on: August 16, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
I would think (and HOPE) that taking the money opens the rest of the HG's eyes. It's not like he hasn't won BB before or has a bunch of restaurants.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: August 16, 2012, 11:04:42 PM »
ok i need the help of a veteran here. At 2:54pm BB time on the feed 1 Boogie asked Dan/Danielle how did they know last endurance what to wear and Danielle blurted out that "Rich told us when he told us who to vote for" then ;fishies; I am confused. why would the staff be telling them who to vote for? like what the heck was that about?

It could have been a slip of the tongue, instead of  "told us who to vote for"  she meant "asked us who to vote for"   I read something earlier about they ask how they are voting so they can bring them out to do the live vote in a certain order. 

That is exactly what she said! I never heard this before, production telling them how to vote. Good catch Karma!  :hoot: :hoot:

might have been a good catch but i am so disappointed. I always thought it was on the up and up. what a let down.  :'(

Me too! I have NEVER heard of production telling someone how to vote! NEVER!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #861 on: August 16, 2012, 11:07:13 PM »
One more rant on another subject. Can't El-Cheapo CBS order in food for the HGs after a endurance? They did in past seasons.  :knuckles:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #862 on: August 16, 2012, 11:58:07 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, Frank wins veto, Wil evicted 6-2
Week 6: Shane, HOH, to be continued...

Offline tielexproducuu

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #863 on: August 17, 2012, 01:29:11 AM »
Hi is there anyway someone can show me pictures of the houseguests in between them the scene where they grey wil's face out and the start of the HOH competition. I want to see pictures of them getting ready for the HOH competition.I know they have 24/7 pics and stuff of them so please point me in the right directions.thank you

Offline tielexproducuu

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #864 on: August 17, 2012, 08:57:07 AM »
Hi,do you have photos/video of the big brother houseguests after they greyed out will's photo but before they started the HOH competition.In partcular of the houseguests getting ready for the HOH competition.there is 24/7 media of them so there should be.  It's interesting seeing them get ready for such a tough competition.please point me in the right direction

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #865 on: August 17, 2012, 09:25:53 AM »
Our fabulous updaters usually catch all the goodies!

The Thursday live thread is here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27698.0.html

If you know about what time it was you can skip to then.

Also the live show coverage was here, perhaps it is there?
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27645.msg788639.html#msg788639

:welcome: to RFF, tielexproducuu ! Have fun!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:35:05 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #867 on: August 17, 2012, 12:06:42 PM »
i swear if these hg...if shane does not get rid of booger or frank..like right now..i will freak out..........i want them gone!...i like shane, he can win bb..i would have no problem with that...but if he wasting this hoh..on joe..and ash....OMG! :groan:....i mean dan...brit...one of them cannot leave shane alone with booger..no way.....cuz trust me next week frank and booger will make a big move...the time is now to get booger or frank out..if booger is even in the F2..i think i will become very sick. :gaah:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #868 on: August 17, 2012, 12:29:39 PM »
Frank/Boogie NEED to be nominated :tantrum

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: August 17, 2012, 12:45:48 PM »
I know i'm going to hate Frank going up on the block again....he's not bad by himself....just has bad company.
Poor Ian is going to get screwed by D/D/S/B too, i wish he would realize that

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #870 on: August 17, 2012, 12:57:02 PM »
I know i'm going to hate Frank going up on the block again....he's not bad by himself....just has bad company.
Poor Ian is going to get screwed by D/D/S/B too, i wish he would realize that

I agree, 100%.  I'm not even hating Boogie this season, but he will bring Frank down if he's left in.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #871 on: August 17, 2012, 12:58:39 PM »
Does anyone know if the stuff about Shane's dad being a drummer are legit?  And do we know who for?

This could be another fun whodunnit game......like "Who does Lydia nanny for?"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #872 on: August 17, 2012, 01:20:39 PM »
Ashley said she will ask again later that Shane talked about it, not like he's hiding it..

Does anyone know if the stuff about Shane's dad being a drummer are legit?  And do we know who for?

This could be another fun whodunnit game......like "Who does Lydia nanny for?"
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #873 on: August 17, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »
If Production really used Crisco on that comp those clothes are not going to get cleaned any time soon with the generic detergent! they need a grease cutter like DAWN or even Lestoil ..

ALL their clothes are ruined!  and i wouldnt want my good clothes in those washing machines for a WHILE till they have been cleaned out and  used a few times ..

I wonder if anyone in there is smart enough to realize that???
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #874 on: August 17, 2012, 02:24:06 PM »
If Production really used Crisco on that comp those clothes are not going to get cleaned any time soon with the generic detergent! they need a grease cutter like DAWN or even Lestoil ..

ALL their clothes are ruined!  and i wouldnt want my good clothes in those washing machines for a WHILE till they have been cleaned out and  used a few times ..

I wonder if anyone in there is smart enough to realize that???

That group....heck no, i doubt it!