Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271867 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #725 on: August 10, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
Chilltown 2 YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!😱

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #726 on: August 10, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »
Has Janelle been tweeting?

Someone sent some tweets from an iPhone as Janelle about an hour ago.  Posted a pic of Janelle with Porsche supposedly from today.  The posts are kinda weird, so it's hard to tell if it's her.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: August 10, 2012, 06:57:11 PM »
Evel Dick just excitedly announced that Janelle called him.  They are going to talk again tomorrow to set up a Dick @ Nite interview.  Sure sounds like she's out.

Offline TAR Fanatic

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #728 on: August 10, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »
Doing my part to preserve a fragile existence

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #729 on: August 10, 2012, 08:27:09 PM »
A couple of hours ago:

https://twitter.com/JanellePierzina/status/234053806969733120/photo/1

After the whole Greek vacation cover-up, I'm not convinced that's Janelle tweeting.  Something doesn't feel right about those tweets.  I would have thought she'd say something about her hubby and baby instead of the Bachelorette.   :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #730 on: August 10, 2012, 09:12:36 PM »
I can hope she is in sequester!  :dancer:

Especially since I was so wrong about BB finding a way to keep her.  :lol:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: August 10, 2012, 09:29:57 PM »
I take my suspicions back.  Janelle is likely out.  I noticed she's wearing the same earrings in the pic with Porsche that she's wearing during her interview with Jeff.  Sorry for all the false hope! 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #732 on: August 10, 2012, 11:15:03 PM »
Since Danielle right now holds the seat for making the biggest game move  by getting out a MAJOR GAME PLAYER aka Janelle

Frank should consider making a BIGGER game move and get out a WINNER GAME PLAYER aka Mike Boogie

At this moment Frank will only be remembered as the guy on the block for 20 days and "Wilted-town 2 " :lol3:

When you come in this game  you need to be you. how else are you going to be able to pitch at the F2 that you were the better player/manipulator if you are imitating a very old past  sitcom persona. YOU ARE NOT! (:;)

If only Production, The DR, A magic  Tinkerbell  :lol3: whispers in Franks ear and says get out the biggest target..MIKE aka Blindside Elf Project   Then at least  he will have made a BIG move, bigger than Danielle's and be remembered for doing so.

Right now he's just a  very muscular jane fonda :lol3:

THINK FRANK!!! BIG MOVES= BIG PAYOFFS and  NO-ONE will be upset that you knocked him out before Jury! you lose ZERO votes and gain ZERO enemies!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #733 on: August 10, 2012, 11:53:17 PM »
For some reason, and i don't know why...but a gut feeling tells me that he's thinking about backdooring Dan.  I've been thinking about this since Boogie talked him down for wanting to put Dan up.  I don't think Boogie is a danger to Frank, at the moment anyway, but even though he said he hopes the veto doesn't get used, he doesn't trust the other 4 in the silent 6...
There is Brit already hanging out Shane and Danielle about how close they are, she threw that out and it wasn't even the ? she was asked by Will.  She is going to start making side deals and its going to be her downfall.  Of course Dan is already putting the we need to keep Wil card in play with her, saying he will go after F/B , something tells me he won't, there was a lot of talk going on with Will/Jenn etc... and Frank was in some of that, it was getting the Coach's out talk.   Wil is smart, when he was up in the HOH, i don't think he wants to talk in front of Boogie...i bet Wil and Frank are going to get together this week w/out the others and have a deal cut, see how that veto goes, trust of that 6 with Dan and Boogie in it is only going to fly so far.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #734 on: August 10, 2012, 11:53:54 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, Janelle evicted 8-1
Week 5: Frank, HOH, Joe & Wil nominated, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #735 on: August 11, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »
Got this from twitter, feed leak of the POV building in the BY a bit ago...ha ha

credit to ihatebigbrother

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #736 on: August 11, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
Playing in the veto competition today are.....

HOH......................Frank

Nominees.............Joe and Wil

Chosen players....Boogie, Jenn and Shane

Ian is hosting.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #737 on: August 11, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »
And oh Ashley was picked to play in the veto, too. I forgot about Shane's veto ticket. But there is no way she can play. She can barely move with her back issues.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: August 11, 2012, 02:36:39 PM »
I know Ashley said last night she has had two cortizone shots this week.  Do we know exactly what is wrong with her back?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #739 on: August 11, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »
It's called SYMPATHY GAME PLAY :lol: rumor is slipped disc/pinched nerve  UNCONFIRMED

I know Ashley said last night she has had two cortizone shots this week.  Do we know exactly what is wrong with her back?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #740 on: August 11, 2012, 03:56:55 PM »
OMG.....Willie is such a freaking idiot.....trying to grab attention or what?

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:02:57 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #741 on: August 11, 2012, 04:25:01 PM »
Oh good lord! Just when I was beginning to miss him!  :crazy:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #742 on: August 11, 2012, 05:30:18 PM »
So now Danielle is complaining about her relationship with Shane. Britney points out to her that they are on the break up path.

Look, Danielle! You guys were never going to make it. He was never that into you.

You are a narcissitic, preening dumbass. The only thing you can do to have a chance to save your pseudo-relationship with Shane is to win the next HOH!

I promise you will then get those "real kisses" you told Britney Shane gave you. Well, you will get them for about a week, I wager!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: August 11, 2012, 06:17:02 PM »
I am going to vote for Janelle,this is bull****. Silent six alliance ,I am going to root for Joe and Dan ,I can't beleive this :tantrum

omg..i am soooooooooooooooooo with you....please...booger..i really mean booger to win bb..he soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..did not desreve to win..all-stars...i mean ..really you guys love;;;booger :groan:...god help us ..all :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: August 11, 2012, 06:28:07 PM »
So now Danielle is complaining about her relationship with Shane. Britney points out to her that they are on the break up path.

Look, Danielle! You guys were never going to make it. He was never that into you.

You are a narcissitic, preening dumbass. The only thing you can do to have a chance to save your pseudo-relationship with Shane is to win the next HOH!

I promise you will then get those "real kisses" you told Britney Shane gave you. Well, you will get them for about a week, I wager!

lovin this also
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: August 11, 2012, 06:33:29 PM »

i mean WTH......bb..knows ash cannot play in these comps...why are they letting her stay there..she needs..shots...pain meds..to the point that she passing out............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................gosh what a season....it's the year of frank, and booger..omg....well to those who love them i do respect you guys...but i got JMO..and it is ....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: August 11, 2012, 06:36:06 PM »
Chilltown 2 YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!

YUCK.....YUCK>>>> booger ..aint Dr Will...and frank,,just ,,,,F]nefff..............RUN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..cant stand booger...he is like gum on the bottom of my shoe.................waste

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: August 11, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
Evel Dick just excitedly announced that Janelle called him.  They are going to talk again tomorrow to set up a Dick @ Nite interview.  Sure sounds like she's out.

yep...janie is out...she is not in seq...dududududududududud...love you janie... :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: August 11, 2012, 06:53:38 PM »
It's called SYMPATHY GAME PLAY :lol: rumor is slipped disc/pinched nerve  UNCONFIRMED

yep................no..................more...............wire.................hangers.....................lol..love u guys :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #749 on: August 11, 2012, 09:16:10 PM »
Finally some action in the house! ZINGBOT3000 has arrived! :lol3:

I think the ones that will get the most quality Zings are Joe and Mike! :lol: