Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271780 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #650 on: August 08, 2012, 10:37:23 AM »
That's just it Albert, Shane has said he doesn't like Danielle that way  but HE is the one putting HIS arm around her..Flirting with HER.. leading her on.. and most likely yeah to further his game..   Danielle has from day one stayed with the sentiments of liking him.

****ty game play either way..

As far as janelle.. yeah she was a threat and is a threat in this game.. coach or player.. but either way I want to see her fight all the way out that door! As a BB fan that's what we would all want from any player..

Not do as Enzo said over and over "Let Death Take You"  :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #651 on: August 08, 2012, 10:40:14 AM »
I personally think Dan would be better off to get rid of Danielle and pair up with Shane once he is distraction-free.  Shane is a beast in competitions, but he lacks a little in the brain dept.  Dan is a mastermind, but he doesn't want to shine too much in the comps.  If they worked together, they could make a lot of progress.  And they'd have Britney to move along with them as a vote.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #652 on: August 08, 2012, 10:43:08 AM »
That's just it Albert, Shane has said he doesn't like Danielle that way  but HE is the one putting HIS arm around her..Flirting with HER.. leading her on.. and most likely yeah to further his game..   Danielle has from day one stayed with the sentiments of liking him.

****ty game play either way..

I think calling it game play is giving poor Shane too much credit.  I think he's mostly just bored and she's making herself readily available to entertain him.  I think it benefits him to keep her on his side, and I think he knows that on some level, but I just don't think he's smart enough to credit him with making that bold of a move as game play.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #653 on: August 08, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »
Dani is the agressor and has emotional issues.

Shane is just weak and clueless and doesnt know where to turn.

If Shane locked himself into a closet, Dani would stand outside the door talking to him.

I just dont think Shane has experience with this type of female as I think he doesnt put himself into situations where he can get cornered emotionally.

Flirting, being coy, signaling interest are all fine. Emotionally stalking a trapped guy is another.

Dani is going to leave this house and suffer significantly afterward because her worldview is going to crash into reality by mid-September. I just dont see anything good coming out of this for her.

Just my thoughts.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #654 on: August 08, 2012, 11:08:22 AM »
That's exactly how I feel.  :hrt:  It's a lot harder than I thought to update, comment and/or read comments when the houseguests tell private stories that you yourself have been through in life and can see all too clearly reflected within their personalities.  All the lies don't help either. 

The best I can do is try to present an objective opinion, which clearly isn't always possible.  When I hear someone on the feeds describe any kind of abuse or violence they have experienced, sometimes I can't help but inject my personal life into my comments about the game and its players.  I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone, and in the future will keep in mind this isn't the place to talk about social issues, even when the players themselves bring them up. 

Paisley, don't worry about it.  :hugs: This is a forum where we are free to offer our own perspectives and feelings for or against the house guests and their actions. Each of us bring our upbringing and life experiences to play as we view the different people in the game. Case in point, I am a product of 12 years of being educated by the nuns.  :rules:  :iok  :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #655 on: August 08, 2012, 11:10:38 AM »
God bless the nuns and all of these they taught!!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #656 on: August 08, 2012, 11:43:23 AM »
*whistles*

From your fingers to Grodner's ears!  :please:

I want to see Janie fight too. (and win!) For Pete's sake, who is the biggest threat in the house? BOOGIE and FRANK! Can't these twits see that Daniele has made some sort of deal that isn't in their best interest? And Danielle is mistaken, sadly mistaken if she believes a thing Boogie told her. Or Wil for that matter.

About Shane and the Nomance, he would be wise to sneak away stealthily and Dan too. Danielle plays with emotions as Dan has pointed out to her more than once. I can see her turning on Shane and Dan too if she perceives they aren't telling her what she wants to hear.

Janie is one of my most favorite BB players. It's sad to see her go out like this. She came in to play as a coach then dumped into the game and it screwed up her game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #657 on: August 08, 2012, 12:06:38 PM »
God bless the nuns and all of these they taught!!

Yes indeed Albert!  :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #658 on: August 08, 2012, 02:29:40 PM »
*whistles*

From your fingers to Grodner's ears!  :please:

I want to see Janie fight too. (and win!) For Pete's sake, who is the biggest threat in the house? BOOGIE and FRANK! Can't these twits see that Daniele has made some sort of deal that isn't in their best interest? And Danielle is mistaken, sadly mistaken if she believes a thing Boogie told her. Or Wil for that matter.

About Shane and the Nomance, he would be wise to sneak away stealthily and Dan too. Danielle plays with emotions as Dan has pointed out to her more than once. I can see her turning on Shane and Dan too if she perceives they aren't telling her what she wants to hear.

Janie is one of my most favorite BB players. It's sad to see her go out like this. She came in to play as a coach then dumped into the game and it screwed up her game.

got to give a standing up BRAVO!!!!! to this....and to the NUNS that taught..TL :ghug:....JMO..and only JMO...WTH..why are they even thinking of leaving frank in this game...dan, thinks oh i can get frank out ..soon..what..dont ever think that...the BIG RED FLAG..for me..if i was dan or a player of this game..is how hard booger is fighting for frank...un-real...booger has a huge ego...this is what booger wants...he wants to be the great coach for frank...take frank to the end..win bb again..and let his own mind think he is the greatest of all...trust me...this will happen....janie would have not went after dan, brit, or booger at this point..and sorry but ..dani was making up the lies about janie..turning all her words around....and yes dani cares more for shane...good gawd :groan:...then winning bb..i dont care what she told brit..dani will not get rid of shane...shane said in the DR..he is NOT going to have a showance...he knows that is not the way to win bb.....sure shane is going to stay close to dani...for her vote..but i have not seen anything from shane, to show dani he is going to have a showance with her..it aint going to happen.....period :lol3:..lol..grace is a venting again...but i am right :lol:..respect you all :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: August 08, 2012, 02:59:28 PM »
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i cant stand dani...yep..i cant stand her...and dont bring any abuse of her to me...dani is a wicked woman..wicked..and i cant stand her at all...let janie go....she will be ..a..ok...dani , is just yuck to me..its a game... [we all had things happen in ourlives]...she is just a liar..and wicked.. some maycall janie the same..but..you got to call dani..the same also..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..that girl...want her out.... (:;) :knuckles:

Grace, chill darling,  I can feel your blood pressure rising from up here in Canada!  It's only a game sweetheart, turn her off if she is driving you nuts, that is what I use my mute button for!! 

I'm going to waterfit, wanna come, no pressure there, and we go hottubbing right after :)    :waves:

:lol3:..tons of  :ghug:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #660 on: August 08, 2012, 03:03:05 PM »
i would just like to take this time..to thank this site..and you know how i am going to do it...i am going right to that donation button ...and click on...that is the only way a great site can keep going..iam so going to donate..be right back :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #661 on: August 08, 2012, 03:05:39 PM »
Frank is getting away with unitard violations like crazy!! in the past they gave Enzo and Jordan hard times for not wearing everything on the uni the right way.. He gets away with  only having it 1/2 on.. WTHECK?? :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #662 on: August 08, 2012, 03:31:56 PM »
Frank is getting away with unitard violations like crazy!! in the past they gave Enzo and Jordan hard times for not wearing everything on the uni the right way.. He gets away with  only having it 1/2 on.. WTHECK?? :ugot

i know..he works out..with the whole unitard..down to his waist...he aint suppose to do that...it's like he doesn't even have it on...gosh i so want frank out..but it aint going to happen..janie doll is going :knuckles:....you guys will see ..what did booger till frank..he said if we win hoh this week..we will give them...meaning this 6 person alliance a bone..and put up joe..and wil..then we are going after them...why..o..why..is dan, of all people..cuz i love dan as a bb player..buying this BS..un--real..so be it..and they are alllllllllllllllllllllll banking on winning hoh..the 6 that is...i will be lmao if joe..or wil wins hoh thursday :lol3:..but then again..i think they will play the 6 allaince game..and not there own..why doesnt anyone see..know..that dan...dani..brit..booger..and frank are working together..it is right in their faces..oh well thats..bb

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: August 08, 2012, 04:55:05 PM »

Jordon had started wearing it tied around her waist sometimes...i thought it was to be worn unless in the pool or to bed which would include going to the br in the am....i remember comments about other houseguest that had unitards at how clever they were in wearing them in different ways, not always in full dress.  They needed to make his bigger, top is too tight and they know it.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #664 on: August 08, 2012, 05:09:46 PM »

Jordon had started wearing it tied around her waist sometimes...i thought it was to be worn unless in the pool or to bed which would include going to the br in the am....i remember comments about other houseguest that had unitards at how clever they were in wearing them in different ways, not always in full dress.  They needed to make his bigger, top is too tight and they know it.

yep you are soooooooooooooo right..they can do that in the hot-tub swinning pool,when they sleep at night..but NOT..in any other way..frank took  that unitard...almost off ..really  last night, when working out, it almost off his body..that aint the rules..just sayin...tell bb..not me :hrt:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #665 on: August 08, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »
I dont think they expected someone of Franks size to win the unitard, it is ill-fitting.  I dont think he CAN wear if properly, IF they want him to wear it properly they need to get him one that fits someone his size, it is really too tight on him as it is.  I think he would bust out of it, if he was working out in it, and I really dont want to see "his junk" when the skirt flies up........this is bb's fault, so I doubt they can really call him out on it  :)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: August 08, 2012, 06:07:34 PM »
I dont think they expected someone of Franks size to win the unitard, it is ill-fitting.  I dont think he CAN wear if properly, IF they want him to wear it properly they need to get him one that fits someone his size, it is really too tight on him as it is.  I think he would bust out of it, if he was working out in it, and I really dont want to see "his junk" when the skirt flies up........this is bb's fault, so I doubt they can really call him out on it  :)

I actually wrote a response just like this but it never appeared, and i thought maybe i was banned from posting on here.... but i agree it is way to tight for his upper half, he already busted a zipper out in one, and if he was doing exercises and had it half off that has to be the reason.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: August 08, 2012, 06:22:58 PM »
its bb ..they got money..follow the rules..and get frank..a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lg  :lol3:bb.. knows it could have got to anyone in that comp..bb..can..and snould get him a bigger size..plus dont worry..it wasnt showing what was under frank's skirt :lol3:....it was showing that frank had that outfit almost off.....a cheer for bb...come on bb...your our show..come on bb.. yes you know, you can..get a larger unitard for frank, dont you no.................go...............bb :conf: :lol3:

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #668 on: August 08, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »
TV with Boogie. That was hilarious. Frank the brawn and Ian the brain. Spiritard and Dog!!!! Laughed my butt off!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #669 on: August 08, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »
Just a quick question? Why would anybody believe anything Boogie says? Have none of them ever watched Big Brother? Really? Seriously?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #670 on: August 08, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »
I actually wrote a response just like this but it never appeared, and i thought maybe i was banned from posting on here.... but i agree it is way to tight for his upper half, he already busted a zipper out in one, and if he was doing exercises and had it half off that has to be the reason.

NO!! You weren't banned.  If you have problems again, PM me.  :hugs:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #671 on: August 08, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »
Just a quick question? Why would anybody believe anything Boogie says? Have none of them ever watched Big Brother? Really? Seriously?

They are delusional or easily hypnotized.   :crazy:  :lol:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #672 on: August 08, 2012, 09:02:39 PM »
Twitter is blowing up with rumors...one of my favorites...not true but leave it to James :)
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #673 on: August 08, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »
LOL!

I wish I could claim this as mine...but borrowed it twitter.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #674 on: August 08, 2012, 09:28:22 PM »
This might save the season if Janie goes home... :lol:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:43:42 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »