Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271914 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #600 on: August 06, 2012, 04:42:51 PM »
Due to personality, censorship and editorialization issues, this will be my last post on RFF. It's Joker's Updates for me from now on. :waves:

Sorry to see you go EvilDuck. You are always welcome to come back.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #601 on: August 06, 2012, 04:48:18 PM »
Lily, I was thinking this morning the same thing, this is beginning to smell a lot like "The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned." (9) I hope I'm wrong. I really hope I'm wrong.   :stare

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #602 on: August 06, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
I think, at this point, this is Dan's game to lose.  He is positioned beautifully, with both new players and veterans protecting him.  Danielle will throw her self in front of the bus for him, Brit will make sure he's there to protect her from Boogie and the rest of the house will be so busy trying to get Frank, Shane and Boogie out, that they will never see Dan sitting in the catbird seat.

I loved him in his season, and I am loving his masterfully puppetmastering this season.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #603 on: August 06, 2012, 05:17:54 PM »
Due to personality, censorship and editorialization issues, this will be my last post on RFF. It's Joker's Updates for me from now on. :waves:

EvilDuck..i have always loved posting with you...if we agree or not....i sooooooooooooo..will miss you here, and hope that from time to time you stop by.. :<3

ok this is just something i added to the post..but has nothing to do with the wonderful evilduck....is anyone..i mean anyone sick about janie getting out like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i know it's bb...but i didnt see, and trust me, i see ALL...lol :lol:..in the bb house..WTH did janie do to make people seem to not like her..i really do not get it at all..and it just might take a few pages  :lol3:...for anyone to make me even think...i mean even think a little this is sooooooooooooooooooo great...getting janie out...they all lie..so we cant use that...thanks :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #604 on: August 06, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
I think, at this point, this is Dan's game to lose.  He is positioned beautifully, with both new players and veterans protecting him.  Danielle will throw her self in front of the bus for him, Brit will make sure he's there to protect her from Boogie and the rest of the house will be so busy trying to get Frank, Shane and Boogie out, that they will never see Dan sitting in the catbird seat.

I loved him in his season, and I am loving his masterfully puppetmastering this season.

i agree.. and trust me..i was a huge dan fan...i was jumping up and down when he won his season...but i dont see it with booger in that house...jmo..i hope..but dan will not make the F2...again, jmo..and i love dan..but..he eff'ed up ..big time...he really did..booger is NOT going to the end with dan...trust me...if you trust booger..well..then i guess you trust booger :hrt: sorry i forgot to add..if dan is in the F2 with booger...the booger man..yuck..he will win..remember the boogerman, never dies :lol:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:25:55 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #605 on: August 06, 2012, 05:25:48 PM »
Grace, I think she got caught out lying too many times, and she really was lying when there was no need to.  If she had really stopped and thought, she would have jumped and said "Sure, take Wil down, put Joe up and let them vote.  That would have probably deflated any argument for Boogie and Frank, but she was selfish, and wanted to keep all her original "team".

That sealed her fate with Brit and Danielle and Shane, and Dan had little choice but to go alone.  I think he really wanted to keep all four coaches, but now sees there is no way.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #606 on: August 06, 2012, 05:27:30 PM »
Grace, I think she got caught out lying too many times, and she really was lying when there was no need to.  If she had really stopped and thought, she would have jumped and said "Sure, take Wil down, put Joe up and let them vote.  That would have probably deflated any argument for Boogie and Frank, but she was selfish, and wanted to keep all her original "team".

That sealed her fate with Brit and Danielle and Shane, and Dan had little choice but to go alone.  I think he really wanted to keep all four coaches, but now sees there is no way.

luv ya....but hey...they..all...............lie....that is no excuss.and really what did she lie about..dont see it..and i am taking a break away from bb for the day..luv ya :hrt: no janie was thinking WTH booger...why take out joe...he is nothing in this game..so true :lol3:.everyone with the feeds knows..for a fact...booger wants frank in this game..more then any other player....fact :<3

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #607 on: August 06, 2012, 05:44:08 PM »
I think what brought Janelle down was her obvious running to the power every week.  She was your best friend if you won a comp or HOH but dropped you quicker than anything if you were of no use to her.  She wasn't even subtle about it either.  I've liked her in the past but this season she just isn't it for me.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I have to respect Boogie's play.  He has brought up very good points and other than his temper tantrum the other day after finding out Frank would have been voted out he has played pretty smart.  I still don't like him as a person, but I can respect his game.

And since I always cheer for the underdog, Ian is my man!  He is such a super fan I would love to see him win.   :hearts:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #608 on: August 06, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »
im just sick about it.

I HOPE that BB does a really quick fan vote to give our favorite player (def Janelle) the coup de-tat.....make it a 2 hour vote on Wednesday (this works for American Idol) and lets give Janelle the power.

Anyway, Im sure i wouldnt watch much (everytime i try to convince myself to try, i get that mental image of Booger and Frank trying to be chilltown and i get nauseous) but im sure i will check in here from time to time. It has occurred to me though, that I should make another donation to RFF because any updaters that decide to stay with this season and watch this bull**** deserves our generous support!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2012, 05:51:18 PM »
im just sick about it.

I HOPE that BB does a really quick fan vote to give our favorite player (def Janelle) the coup de-tat.....make it a 2 hour vote on Wednesday (this works for American Idol) and lets give Janelle the power.

Anyway, Im sure i wouldnt watch much (everytime i try to convince myself to try, i get that mental image of Booger and Frank trying to be chilltown and i get nauseous) but im sure i will check in here from time to time. It has occurred to me though, that I should make another donation to RFF because any updaters that decide to stay with this season and watch this bull**** deserves our generous support!

FWIW, it makes me sick as well.

LOL about updating. Thanks Albert. It is exceedingly hard to update some of this "stuff" and not go ballistic.

It's not impossible for something to happen as you point out with the coup d'etat. It's happened before.

I have a question. Does anyone think Dan is using Danielle as his Keesha?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #610 on: August 06, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
im just sick about it.

I don't think even BB would dare this so quickly.  When Jeff was given the Coup D'etat, it was something they had presented for several weeks beforehand, and with only Wed to show American, they could not explain away giving her something like that.  If the did, Boogie would walk, and they rest would be totally pissed with TPTB,  and they don't want that either.  They are caught between a rock and a hard place, and I think Janelle is going to be cut adrift.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #611 on: August 06, 2012, 05:55:16 PM »

luv ya....but hey...they..all...............lie....that is no excuss.and really what did she lie about..dont see it..and i am taking a break away from bb for the day..luv ya :hrt: no janie was thinking WTH booger...why take out joe...he is nothing in this game..so true :lol3:.everyone with the feeds knows..for a fact...booger wants frank in this game..more then any other player....fact :<3
I have to say I've never been a Janelle fan, but I will try to be fair in my analysis.

It is hard to put into words, the easiest way for me to put it is that watching her in the competitions and in the DR and running to others, she comes across to me as if she feels she is entitled or conceited.  Today in a way is a good example, at least twice she made a comment about not even having her makeup on and getting put on the block.  Also at least twice she asked if her boobs were bigger than Rachels.  She is very vain about her appearance, and she puts out an attitude like she is the queen, all hail the queen.  You say not to bring up the lying, but you have to in order to get the point across.  Maybe it is just the BB edit she is getting, but it sure seems like she is lying even when there is no need to lie.  It's like she feels the need to lie even when the truth or even 'I don't know' would work.  Someone said it seems like she has been playing the game as if she had to campaign to get past each hour in order to be safe, rather than just flowing with it until it was needed.  I notice the shock of being put on the block in what looks to be a BD has shook her to her core, which is why she isn't fighting.  She even made a comment something like she gets paid the same whether she goes out this week or in 5 weeks, so might as well make it now, which fits into the entitlement feeling.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #612 on: August 06, 2012, 05:55:42 PM »
Could be, TL.

I think Danielle is a crafty girl who can only feel good about herself, however, if she is validated by a man/men.

You have my sympathies, TL, updating this. It upsets me to even read what people I like such as Dan and Britney enjoying this.

I am feeling so old. It just seems like all of America would be appalled at this. But anyway, i tell myself its just a game.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #613 on: August 06, 2012, 06:07:12 PM »
Could be, TL.

I think Danielle is a crafty girl who can only feel good about herself, however, if she is validated by a man/men.

You have my sympathies, TL, updating this. It upsets me to even read what people I like such as Dan and Britney enjoying this.

I am feeling so old. It just seems like all of America would be appalled at this. But anyway, i tell myself its just a game.

love this!!!!!!!..BRAVO!..but..hey...i aint old :<3..i l feel the same as you do..the same..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:10:43 PM by Grace23 »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #614 on: August 06, 2012, 06:13:39 PM »
Could be, TL.

Kind of makes you loose your faith in humanity sometimes, doesn't it?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: August 06, 2012, 06:42:15 PM »
Could be, TL.

Kind of makes you loose your faith in humanity sometimes, doesn't it?

:lol3:..love this...........we r crazy for bb..so janie goes,...i can live with that..i love life, lol..really i do :lol3: oh bam bam...its just that its bb, is only..once a year...love this bambam.....i say let joe win bb :lol3:..i will be..a..ok..with that................go...........joe, he's our man if he cant win bb, no one can........go............joe :hearts:...lamo :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:50:31 PM by Grace23 »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #616 on: August 06, 2012, 06:58:17 PM »
It is rather ironic that Janelle is receiving what she doled out in All-Stars.  Her refusal to put Dr. Will up in place of Boogie then, caused the downfall of the Sovereign Six, and her ultimate demise.  Then, when she realized that Will and Boogie were playing her and Erica, she finally sent Will home, only to have Erica send her home over Boogie.

She rags on Danielle being played by Boogie and Frank, I think, because she recognizes it.

When oh When will the female players use their heads and not their hearts!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: August 06, 2012, 07:20:05 PM »
It is rather ironic that Janelle is receiving what she doled out in All-Stars.  Her refusal to put Dr. Will up in place of Boogie then, caused the downfall of the Sovereign Six, and her ultimate demise.  Then, when she realized that Will and Boogie were playing her and Erica, she finally sent Will home, only to have Erica send her home over Boogie.

She rags on Danielle being played by Boogie and Frank, I think, because she recognizes it.

When oh When will the female players use their heads and not their hearts!!!

when ALL the females work together,and stop acting like oh my man..my man..shane..my man dr..will...my man..good god :groan:..booger...............period...thats when it will happen...in every season one or two women want the same man in the house..like dan told dani..shane isnt going to date you..you will not marry him..he is right..but dani thinks she its....so..not...just play the game..and stop wanting a dAMN man...really do women have to go on bb to get a man..i got a great man..for years..and he is pretty too..lol...i didnt get him on a freaking tv show...good god
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:24:32 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #618 on: August 06, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »
I work from home, so I'm able to listen to/watch the feeds from the time they wake up until I can't stay awake with them anymore.   :lol:  I can tell you none of this is about Janelle getting a bad edit.

There's lying.....and then there's Lying with a capital L.    While all the houseguests do lie and lying is part of the game, Janelle and Joe are the two biggest tellers of unnecessary lies that create chaos in the house.  The entire house has pretty much compared notes and know neither one can be trusted with anything.  Combine that with Janelle being a well-known competitor and they all recognize she needs to go home immediately.  She has alienated two of her teammates, because she repeatedly lies to them, and they are more than happy to get rid of her now.  Joe only sticks around, because he's clueless about the goings on in the house.  I mean...these are her own teammates...the people she picked to help her win $100,000, and she tells them lies all the time.  That's just plain ol' bad game play when you can't even tell your own alliance the truth this early in the game!  She hasn't done anything to earn their trust...she just expected them to do her bidding and take her to the end. 

Boogie said it all last night right to Janelle's face, too.  He told her flat out in front of Dan and Brit that Janelle's players had rattled her and gotten the best of her game, and as a result she wasn't playing a good game.  It's 100% true.  Those in the house who have watched her play in previous seasons all recognize this is not the same Janelle...and they are actually saddened by it.

Janelle has also been unnecessarily mean and catty.  According to Ashley and Wil, right in front of them she told Danielle to her face she was fat and couldn't win comps.  She shoved cake in Wil's face on his birthday and embarrassed Ian by shoving it down his underwear (which I saw and was disgusted by...let's have fun by humiliating the nerd!).  She constantly switches BFFs, blames her team for her shortcomings, rubs her money and $700 shoes in people's faces, and even misses important info people tell her that would 100% help her, because she's self-absorbed and more concerned about her appearance than listening to the people who want to help her.

I wanted to like Janelle...I really did.  I'd heard so many wonderful things about her over the years, but me oh my...I just can't.  She acts like all the rich b*tch girls in high school who tormented me relentlessly for years (Danielle said the exact same thing last night), and I can't handle it. 

Edit: Ashley is telling Danielle pretty much the exact same things I just wrote.  See 6:04 p.m. BBTime.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:05:56 PM by Paisley »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #619 on: August 06, 2012, 08:03:38 PM »
OMG last year i was on here defending Rachel....now i'm defending Frank....it is a game..I used to like Janelle but she brought this on herself...If there was a quarter dropped in a jar from every lie she has woven this season....i mean she told her team to lie lie lie what ever you have to say offer them 3 weeks of safety lie do what ever you have to.  People start talking, and pretty soon everyone knows where the lies started.   There is nothing wrong with Dani..to say that would be like saying that to Jordon...there are a lot of simularities.  Lets see i remember Jordon saying do i look fat in this...or what should she do as HOH... she did go back to last year and read it she did say that and more than once.  She and Jeff met on there and still seeing each other, doesn't mean that Dani and Shane might not grow into a romance once it is over.  He doesn't want it to cloud his gameplay...who went out not once but twice partly due to  showmance mostly due to bad decisions on who he trusted but Jeff Shroader... with Dani and Dan the little bit of sentiment as mild as it is...probably will bite them down the road...as the other houseguest see this and have mentioned it. 
Well i am certain i have burned a few friendships on here bringing up season 13 as well...but oh well i still respect everyone's comments on here and i hope you respect mine

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #620 on: August 06, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »
PAISLEY  i  :hrt: you....that is exactly how i feel...i watch the feeds too, and when i saw her throwing cake and shoving it into Wils mouth and Ians pants it is a side of her that brought me back to Porshe from last season....i just haven't cared for how she has  treated the other houseguest like they are beneath her.  She just isn't a humble gameplayer anymore. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #621 on: August 06, 2012, 08:12:22 PM »
As for Danielle, her insecurity gets on my nerves, too...but what the show won't tell you is why she's so insecure.  She was abused for years by her alcoholic father...just like my own daughter.  They share very similar insecurities and remind me A LOT of each other (although my daughter doesn't have the "I need a man for validation" issue).  So.......before we all judge her for her insecurities, I think we all should at least try to understand that part of her life and how it influences her behavior.  Danielle is actually a very strong girl who has put up with a lot of crap in her life, and she won't take it anymore.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:22:34 PM by Paisley »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #622 on: August 06, 2012, 08:25:20 PM »
As for Danielle, her insecurity gets on my nerves, too...but what the show won't tell you is why she's so insecure.  She was abused for years by her alcoholic father...just like my own daughter.  They share very similar insecurities and remind me A LOT of each other (although my daughter doesn't have the "I need a man for validation" issue).  So.......before we all judge her for her insecurities, I think we all should at least try to understand that part of her life and how it influences her behavior.  Danielle is actually a very strong girl who has put up with a lot of crap in her life, and she won't take it anymore.

I didn't know any of that but i like Danielle...hey she doesn't back down we can see that in her HOH 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #623 on: August 06, 2012, 08:28:19 PM »
PAISLEY  i  :hrt: you....that is exactly how i feel...i watch the feeds too, and when i saw her throwing cake and shoving it into Wils mouth and Ians pants it is a side of her that brought me back to Porshe from last season....i just haven't cared for how she has  treated the other houseguest like they are beneath her.  She just isn't a humble gameplayer anymore.

I'd forgotten about the Muscle Milk episode with Porsche!  You're right.  It's also reminiscent of when Natalie wanted to put red dye in Michelle's food to trigger an allergic reaction in Season 11, and ED's treatment of Jen.  It's meanness...just plain ol' unnecessary meanness.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #624 on: August 06, 2012, 08:29:44 PM »
Paisley, I didn't realize that about Danielle. It does enplane a lot about her.