Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 273103 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #575 on: August 06, 2012, 08:35:59 AM »
Janelle won't leave. She's on all the magazines :lol:

PLEASE get rid of FRANK.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: August 06, 2012, 09:55:55 AM »
I can't believe they think they can trust Boogie over Janelle, and Frank may escape again. May as well hand him the check now.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #577 on: August 06, 2012, 10:12:26 AM »
LOL... well maybe we will agree with this. I think Frank got a bad deal. For good or ill he is tied to Boogie and it hasn't helped him. He has picked up Boogies negativity and Boogie's feeling of entitlement and to some degree arrogance. For example, why did everyone need to apologize to Boogie? His main gripe was that he was on a pedestal and he got knocked off and looked bad or would have it Frank had been blindsided. I think Frank would have gone a long with if he had been playing on his own. And he still could if the nominations change. We still have an entire day for something to happen.

The Big Brother game is always about deceit, backstabbing, backdooring people. Boogie has played the game twice before, he knows how it is played.

Anyway, I never would want to tell someone that they can't like someone else. It's what makes watching BB interesting.
I do agree with that.  I think though that Frank is a little smarter than he's given credit for, though.  Some of the negativity and bravado is done for Boogie's benefit.  I don't believe it's his natural instinct, but he knows Boogie is his only 100% ally, so he needs to stay with him on every level. 

The backstabbing and deceit are absolutely the best part of BB.  That's why I want Frank and Boogie to go as far as possible.  At least they will do it the smart way.  The rest of them seem to be working with half a brain. I've always given Britney credit for playing smart and social, because she's not so strong in comps.  But this season, her smart game is questionable.  She's making weird decisions.  And Janelle's always been a smart player, but this season, she's playing minute by minute with no thought to the future.  Her thought process seems to be, "What lie can I tell to get me through the next half hour?"  When she gets caught for that lie, it's wash, rinse, repeat.   Frank and Boogie's schemes have long-term potential.  I think, if they go, the season will take a turn for the silly. 

But, again, you are absolutely right....everyone has their own favorites and that's what makes it fun!

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #578 on: August 06, 2012, 10:34:59 AM »
Danielle/Shane/Britney need to get Janelle out this week and then backstab Frank and Boogie in the next two weeks before they can get on the jury.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: August 06, 2012, 10:51:47 AM »
With the Silent 6 (D/D/B/S/F/B) going to take Wil down and put Janelle up...and in the meantime Ashly, Jenn and Wil (figuring that was what was going down in the HOH)  band together saying if it is what's going down they are voting Janelle out and keeping Frank and getting organized for newbies versus vets.  Game is going to start getting good now.   We are going to see some action...we are going to see power splits and people starting to break away and hustle....I am a HAPPY CAMPER now...i know things change quickly, but they seem pretty adament on last nights BBAD.  :tup:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #580 on: August 06, 2012, 11:04:40 AM »
Danielle/Shane/Britney need to get Janelle out this week and then backstab Frank and Boogie in the next two weeks before they can get on the jury.

Exactly!  It's certainly not out of the question that Boogie or Frank will go home next week.  Joe, Wil or Ashley win HOH and that's probably who they would put up, because of the two vetoes that were played.  Joe and Ashley will not put up Shane, and Wil will not put Danielle.  If J/W/A go after anyone other than the Boogie-Frank duo, it would be the remaining three coaches before any of the players.

Finally...Frank did something I like...love the name he came up with, "The Silent 6."  So much better than The Renegades and The Brigade!  Dan's "The Mayhem 6" was also pretty good. 

Overall though, Frank really gives me the creeps.  Who at 28 years old goes chasing people around the house, tackles them and tickles them while yelling "Tickle Monster?"  And several times a day per person!  Or thinks they have "one good prom left in them" and doesn't comprehend just how gross it is for a 28 year old to go to the prom?   :holdbreath:  Last night he was chasing Britney around while she was wearing only a towel.  C'mon!  That's not cool.  I swear to God, if I was in that house and he was doing that stuff to me, I'd be in that diary room loudly complaining and demanding his removal.

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #581 on: August 06, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »
Shane and Danielle have gotta be two of the dumbest players of all time. They are so easily manipulated. When Shane was HOH, Janelle and Boogie tossed him around like a ping-pong ball and it resulted in alienating at least 5 people (Ashley, Joe, Frank, Boogie, and Janelle). Then when Danielle gets HOH, Dan somehow persuades her to break her promise of safety to Wil. Dan has total control over her.

Why couldn't she have put up Ashley instead of Wil? I don't get it. She thinks that putting Wil up against Frank guarantees that Frank goes home? Does she know about the veto competition?

Congrats Shane and Danielle. Over half of the house can't trust you, and if they can't trust you, then you surely can't trust them.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #582 on: August 06, 2012, 11:46:37 AM »
Danielle didn't break her promise of safety to Wil.  She presented him with a scenario about using him as a pawn prior to the noms as a covert way of giving him a head's up.  Although Wil was understandably nervous about it, he was okay with the idea as long as it was guaranteed Frank was going home and has been playing along ever since.  And she's keeping her promise right at this very moment...she just told Wil she's taking him down and putting up Janelle.

Promises in the house sometimes take time to play themselves out.

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #583 on: August 06, 2012, 12:01:49 PM »
I've learned from watching Big Brother that you can't be 100% about anything in the game. If someone tells you something related to the game, you can't let it cloud your judgment. You have to rely on your own first-hand observations and your gut. Nothing else. If Danielle had followed her gut, then Boogie and Frank would be up on the block and she'd still have a relationship with Wil.

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #584 on: August 06, 2012, 12:10:41 PM »
Danielle didn't break her promise of safety to Wil.  She presented him with a scenario about using him as a pawn prior to the noms as a covert way of giving him a head's up.  Although Wil was understandably nervous about it, he was okay with the idea as long as it was guaranteed Frank was going home and has been playing along ever since.  And she's keeping her promise right at this very moment...she just told Wil she's taking him down and putting up Janelle.

Promises in the house sometimes take time to play themselves out.

Putting someone up as a pawn is not keeping them safe because no one controls who people vote for. Frank wasn't guaranteed to go home. If he or Boogie had won the veto, Frank would have been taken off. And if she's saying that she can guarantee Frank will go home, she's pretty much saying she's in an alliance with at least 4 other people.

I don't think putting Janelle on the block is going to make Wil feel much better. Janelle is his strongest ally.

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #585 on: August 06, 2012, 12:29:16 PM »
If Danielle wanted to do it right, she would have nominated Boogie and Frank. Then, if one of them wins POV, she should have gone to Janelle's [former] team, told them that she needed their votes in order to ensure Frank's/Boogie's eviction, and asked them who they were most comfortable nominating. Then, after everything goes as planned and Frank is evicted, Danielle shows that she is trustworthy.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #586 on: August 06, 2012, 12:42:51 PM »
Well the only good thing about Janelle getting evicted is the many hours I will have for more important things than watching this season.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #587 on: August 06, 2012, 01:21:54 PM »
I've learned from watching Big Brother that you can't be 100% about anything in the game. If someone tells you something related to the game, you can't let it cloud your judgment. You have to rely on your own first-hand observations and your gut. Nothing else. If Danielle had followed her gut, then Boogie and Frank would be up on the block and she'd still have a relationship with Wil.

Are we watching the same feeds?   :lol: 

Danielle's gut instinct at the very beginning of her HOH was to put up Janelle, but the rest of her alliance didn't want to do that, because they thought using Wil as a pawn in order to get Frank out was the better idea.  It's because Danielle DOES have a relationship with Wil (that just became stronger, thanks to this move) that she was able to give Wil a heads up before the noms and convince him to trust her despite her nominations.  While Wil couldn't possibly know what Danielle knew, Danielle knew that unless something crazy happened, Wil was 100% safe...and Wil chose to trust her and ride it out.  If they didn't have a relationship, Wil would have been freaking out the past few days trying to save himself.  He hasn't done that at all.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #588 on: August 06, 2012, 01:22:54 PM »
Well the only good thing about Janelle getting evicted is the many hours I will have for more important things than watching this season.

Awwwww...please don't stop watching this season, Albert.  We'll miss you!!!   :'(   :hrt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #589 on: August 06, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »
Just chimed in to see what's up-- and things have changed again.  This season I'm not freaking out about who's going up and who's going out.  Don't really care who gets to the end at this point.  Just watching the dynamics fall where they may this time. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #590 on: August 06, 2012, 01:42:02 PM »
I don't think putting Janelle on the block is going to make Wil feel much better. Janelle is his strongest ally.

I don't even think he likes Janelle, and I definitely don't think he trusts her. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #591 on: August 06, 2012, 01:42:17 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto, used on Wil, Janelle up, to be continued...

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: August 06, 2012, 02:28:13 PM »
Just chimed in to see what's up-- and things have changed again.  This season I'm not freaking out about who's going up and who's going out.  Don't really care who gets to the end at this point.  Just watching the dynamics fall where they may this time.

That's what I like about this this season.  Although I'm a huge Dan fan, I'm not necessarily rooting for him to win, but I do want to see him go a long way.  There's people in the house I clearly dislike, but no others (except Ian) that I clearly like, which makes the game much more interesting and fun.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #593 on: August 06, 2012, 02:35:04 PM »
Frank, go home. PLEASE. I can't take Mike and Frank's egotistical DR ranting anymore!

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #594 on: August 06, 2012, 03:16:17 PM »
Hey All!!! I want to say thanks to all the updaters! You guys rock!  :<3 I only comment every couple of yrs! I have to say I could care less who wins this season, but I definately know who I don't want to win! Danielle is working my nerves! She has no brain of her own! They have all mani[ulated her into something at one time or another. She loves the attention no matter what kind it is. She keeps saying how she doesn't like them always followoing her yet you can tell she thrives on it. This whole thing with Shayne is painful to watch! She is so needy and obvious it's sad to watch. He is totally playing her and she is eating it up! She is constantly trying to get him to touch her or trying to touch him in some way. He will sit away from her and she will ask him to come sit by her and you can actually see her inching closer to him till her head is laying on his chest. She is rubbing me the wrong way!!!!!!!! Ashley seems like she is on meds ALL the time.  :colors She is a floater only because you'd be a fool to get in a true alliance with her, use her for the vote and the knowledge that she probably would be very easy to beat. Jenn and Ian are just floating thru and if they can start winning they should make a final two. Boogie is useless enough said on that one. I kinda like Frank but his cuteness wore thin early. Joe should hook up with Ian and Jenn and coast with them and come in third. Wil (he only gets to stay cause he entertains me with his outfits) Brittany Dan and Janelle should team up take out Dan and the rest one by one and fight it out in the end amongst themselves. Bottom line I really can't stand Danielle! She is one of those needy girls who is only happy when she is in the thick of the drama! Oh yeah and Janelle is being Janelle and we love to hate her and hate to love her but you really do!!! Brittany I like! I vote her for Americas fav! Sorry for the long post but like I said I only do it every couple of yrs! Again thanks updaters!!!!!! :ghug:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #595 on: August 06, 2012, 03:32:54 PM »
Frank, go home. PLEASE. I can't take Mike and Frank's egotistical DR ranting anymore!

i sooooooooooooo..am with you..listen up people...he is a ass....bogger...i think it's awful what is going going down..oh well thats big brother...alot will pay for this move..and i hope and pray to the power that bb has...booger..and his so called dr..will...frank..omg ..so not..are out ...next...really hate that janie will not be in this game..but hey..thats JMO..respect all..love who you want..and i will hate who i want :<3..oh and may i add..thank you very much..i hope DANIELLE's..ass is out very very soon..janie..did nothing to that NEEDY GIRL!!!..gosg dani realy thinks she is a bad ass..sorry.. but all i got for that is  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: August 06, 2012, 03:38:46 PM »
Albert, I think I am with you. Janelle has lied no more than the others, including "I always tell the truth Dani" who has lied about her vote for Frank, and said she wouldn't backdoor anyone, because that isn't her style, that no know would know who her noms were, etc..... I don't know what happens to them when they get hoh, but I'm afraid she will miss the spotlight terribly next week. Can't believe she thinks she and Shane are America's faves.
I just don't like anyone enough to root for them this year. I feel like the season that  shall not be mentioned, part two.
Maybe if I come back to in a few weeks, I will feel different.  Enjoy all!! :hrt: Good luck to all your faves.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:42:47 PM by Lily »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: August 06, 2012, 04:07:01 PM »
Albert, I think I am with you. Janelle has lied no more than the others, including "I always tell the truth Dani" who has lied about her vote for Frank, and said she wouldn't backdoor anyone, because that isn't her style, that no know would know who her noms were, etc..... I don't know what happens to them when they get hoh, but I'm afraid she will miss the spotlight terribly next week. Can't believe she thinks she and Shane are America's faves.
I just don't like anyone enough to root for them this year. I feel like the season that  shall not be mentioned, part two.
Maybe if I come back to in a few weeks, I will feel different.  Enjoy all!! :hrt: Good luck to all your faves.

:hrt: everything you just said.....dani..and shane..omg...this move was bad...booger..and his puppet frank...will NOT..be true to you....i really hope dani is out next..i just couldnt get to like her..cuz of all ..the..i am fat..am i cute..why do they think i am not cute..did i look good doing the endurance comp blahblah )-**...dont like dani..at all..and i know me..as i huge bb fan..i will never respect her game..and her NEEDY WAY!!!
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: August 06, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
you never know..and dan, booger..should know this...bb has in their contract..they bb can change things up...you never know..janie just might have a shiny diamond veto coming her way..i dont really think that...BUT...anything can happen..i loved dan in his season, and was so happy he won...but now..i dont really like him that much at all..i will use a line from the movie  ..gone with the wind...franky...and that goes for ..frank (:;)....i dont..give ...a..damn....lol..i hope joe..and ash are the F2 :lol3:..that would be soooooooooooooooooo funny.

EvilDuck

« Reply #599 on: August 06, 2012, 04:32:42 PM »
Due to personality, censorship and editorialization issues, this will be my last post on RFF. It's Joker's Updates for me from now on. :waves: