Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 273312 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #550 on: August 05, 2012, 12:47:23 PM »
What gets me is that Danielle knows Dan won in his season, i know she has final 2 deal with Shane, but she always says that her HOH etc... is Dan's too.  final 4 with Britt and Dan is not what i would be wanting.  Dan has told Boogie they will have to cut Daneille somewhere in the near future, so i wish the newbies would get their heads on straight and send them packing before too long.   I'm sure they didn't quit their jobs to spend the summer in the BB house to give a win to the BB alumni.   
As far as viewers are concerened people that love BB are going to tune into watch it reguardless of former BB players or not.  you either love reality shows or you don't...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #551 on: August 05, 2012, 01:54:35 PM »
Well if Janelle leaves I doubt I would even watch anymore this season.

There is not a single newbie to cheer for and if the coaches pull together to get Janelle out, I doubt I would care enough about any of them to continue watching.

Last time I felt like this was the season Adam won. Worst in BB history.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: August 05, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »
All I know is I am cheering for Shane and Danielle and I do not want to see a veteran win.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #553 on: August 05, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
I'm with Albert and Will and Libby on this.

Currently, I'm Team Frank/Boogie (Boogie because he's Team Frank), and I would love to see Janie out the door.  In the past I've loved Brit, but not so much this season.  I started the season really liking Shane and not really liking Wil.  Now I have flip-flopped on that. 

Since my feelings change on a daily basis, I'm not sure what you could possibly agree with me about, but I'm preserving this anyway.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: August 05, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »
I from the get go have wanted Frank Dani or Shane to the end...loved it when they did the 3 amigo's...they should have stuck with that.  If they put Janelle aside Frank, there will be no living with her in the house...she will be making promises to everything that has legs.  HOH not wanting Joe, Ashley, Jenn and Wil  to know who is in their circle is crazy, they never really talk game with them so who are they kidding....just take Frank down, put her up and case closed.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #555 on: August 05, 2012, 03:29:40 PM »
Ratings will plummet if Janelle goes this week.

Not so sure about that.  There's plenty of fans like me who missed both of Janelle's seasons, and this is our first exposure to her.  She has done nothing this season to ingratiate herself to a new generation of fans and has become one of the most annoying houseguests of the season.  Everyone in my family think she's one of the worst houseguests ever, can't stand her and want her gone NOW.  It's really disappointing that we feel this way, because we were all looking forward to discovering why everyone loved her. 

Also...a lot of her fans are turning on her.  They don't like what she's been doing this season.   

Yeah, I watched her seasons, and while she was never my favorite, I did like Janelle.  This season I don't like her at all and I've talked to other people that LOVED her previously and don't like her this season.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #556 on: August 05, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
OMG these HOH's cant stick with ONE CONCEPT..GET FRANK OUT!.. they hae been easily swayed . To me that shows weak minds  and if you can do it once you can do it over and over again.

I think it's a poor decsion to get jnaie out right now..  leave in the big target.. and get out the biggest physical threat while you can.. which is Frank

Janie does have a great past track record but if i was Danielle or Shane  I woulld want to out right beat her. danielle won Walk the plank. that has  got to stoke her competitive nature.. so0 why not keep doing that.

If they get frank out they will have the numbers if  the newbies are still on the  "get the coaches out" theory " and they have plenty of pawns to put up there if and when the time comes

As far as britney goes..  she's going to  say what she has to say about janie  because at the minimum.. janie knows   she can not win against anyone else beside Britney or Mike comes F2..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: August 05, 2012, 04:07:31 PM »
All I know is I am cheering for Shane and Danielle and I do not want to see a veteran win.

Point in bold = seconded.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #558 on: August 05, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »
The problem with Shane and Danielle is that neither of them have seen any of Boogies seasons. (they freely admit this) They think they can trust him more than Janie, and that will be their downfall if they go with the profferred plan....

They do not realize how Boogie will screw them over...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: August 05, 2012, 05:02:23 PM »
Honestly each one has their coniving (sp) game play good and bad.  I was watching Jeff and Jordon talking about this season, and they are both gravitating toward Frank to get to the end... i don't recall them  discussing the coach's other than it going from coaching to playing.  I guess time will tell, but just for new faces for me, would like to see someone new win the big prize.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #560 on: August 05, 2012, 05:39:28 PM »
I would love to Janie's entitled A$$ up on the block.  I loved her in her first season, was disgusted by her "hormonal play" in her second season, and just loath her "I am entitled and I know everything" attitude this season.

If one of the "veterans' can be booted early, that will inspire the others to get off their a$$es and actually try in the comps.

Besides, she should be home raising her Baby, instead of letting a Nanny do it!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #561 on: August 05, 2012, 06:46:14 PM »
I think Janelle is a much bigger threat than Frank...and Boogie at least at this point in the game. 

Boogie's heart isn't in the game, neither Frank nor Boogie have the support Janelle has in the house, plus Frank and Boogie are guaranteed votes at least for a while.  That makes seven votes out of eleven houseguests.  Take out Frank and they lose his vote and risk losing Boogie's.  Take Janelle out and they don't lose any votes for a while.  Janelle and her crew are total wildcards at any given moment and have a proven track record of telling numerous he said/she said lies, which in my opinion is more dangerous than being a physical threat in competitions, because competitions only last for so long while spinning the web of lies goes on and on and on.  Frank and Boogie don't lie to D/D/B/S nearly as much, plus D/D/B/S have Ian working as a secret spy as insurance. 

Also...sending Frank home and thinking Boogie will automatically join them because he has nowhere else to go is absolutely foolish.  If they don't want Boogie teaming up with Janelle, then send Janelle home!  You don't keep Janelle in the freakin' game and send his best ally home!   :hhello: 

And besides...if Boogie doesn't have anyone else in the house, why would he or Frank go after them if they keep Frank and send Janelle home?  There's no reason to. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #562 on: August 05, 2012, 07:19:25 PM »
I'm with Albert and Will and Libby on this.

Currently, I'm Team Frank/Boogie (Boogie because he's Team Frank), and I would love to see Janie out the door.  In the past I've loved Brit, but not so much this season.  I started the season really liking Shane and not really liking Wil.  Now I have flip-flopped on that. 

Since my feelings change on a daily basis, I'm not sure what you could possibly agree with me about, but I'm preserving this anyway.

LOL... well maybe we will agree with this. I think Frank got a bad deal. For good or ill he is tied to Boogie and it hasn't helped him. He has picked up Boogies negativity and Boogie's feeling of entitlement and to some degree arrogance. For example, why did everyone need to apologize to Boogie? His main gripe was that he was on a pedestal and he got knocked off and looked bad or would have it Frank had been blindsided. I think Frank would have gone a long with if he had been playing on his own. And he still could if the nominations change. We still have an entire day for something to happen.

The Big Brother game is always about deceit, backstabbing, backdooring people. Boogie has played the game twice before, he knows how it is played.

Anyway, I never would want to tell someone that they can't like someone else. It's what makes watching BB interesting.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #563 on: August 05, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
Danielle promised Wil safety then put him up.

As big a liar as anyone else on the show.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #564 on: August 05, 2012, 08:20:18 PM »
I forgot that Albert until they showed it tonight.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #565 on: August 05, 2012, 09:27:10 PM »
My head's spinning from the show.   :iok  After listening to Dan, from a former coach's perspective, keeping Janelle is the best thing to do.  If the other newbies see Danielle take out a coach, it can give them the courage to do the same thing.  Next thing you know, all the coaches are gone.   

I still think from a newbie's perspective, getting Janelle out of the house is the best thing, because it clears out a lot of the chaos and will expose Frank and Boogie should they ever lie to the other 4 much more easily.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #566 on: August 05, 2012, 10:03:48 PM »
Danielle needs to put Janelle on the block in place of Wil, not Frank. They'll still be able to evict Janelle because they'll have 5 votes (Shane/Britney/Dan/Boogie/Ian).

If Danielle takes off Frank, then Ashley/Joe/Wil will think that Frank/Boogie manipulated them into targeting Janelle's [former] team (again). They'll think that Frank/Boogie are on Danielle's side. On the other hand, if Danielle pulls Wil off, Wil and Joe might become quasi-allies with Danielle. They won't feel threatened because they'll think that Boogie/Frank are still the real targets.

Danielle probably should have thought a little more about her nominations but she's in a mess right now as you point out. I expect more drama before the nomination ceremony tomorrow.  :iok

Welcome to RFF Luna!

:bigwelcome

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #567 on: August 06, 2012, 01:44:08 AM »
great Flashback of Boogie telling off Janelle and calling her a liar(nicely though) @ 10:25pm BB time on aug 5th cameras 1-2. As a result of the conversation Brit- Danielle-Dan-Ian and Shane decide to get rid of Janelle this week and work with Boogie and Frank. (at least that is what they said you know how it goes, they change their minds a lot)
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #568 on: August 06, 2012, 06:07:07 AM »
Can someone tell me why Dan/Danielle/Shane/Britney want Ian in their alliance? And what do they mean when they say that they wish there were 2 Ians?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #569 on: August 06, 2012, 06:39:31 AM »
Good lord! Boogie goes after Janelle and that changes their minds again?  :ascared  :groan:

Luna841, they think he is really smart and can win HOH or POV and they would rather have him in their alliance. Up until now he hasn't chosen sides and now has. He's going to be very difficult to deal with though.

Welcome to RFF, we're glad you joined us!

:wel2

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #570 on: August 06, 2012, 07:11:58 AM »
Luna841, they think he is really smart and can win HOH or POV and they would rather have him in their alliance. Up until now he hasn't chosen sides and now has. He's going to be very difficult to deal with though.

Yeah, I figured that much, but there has to be some other reason in addition to his smarts and tenacity. I was thinking that maybe they just see him as a bit of a follower, a straggler, a floater who will do whatever the more dominant players want him to. I get the feeling that his whole strategy was to just passively linger in the BigBrother ether until an alliance scooped him up. He doesn't seem very influential. I'm not sure that he could convince anyone in the house to change their minds about anything. I contrast that with Janelle/Boogie, who seem to be able to persuade anyone to do anything.

It seemed apparent to me that Ian was really close to Frank and Boogie. I thought those 3 would go in together, but I guess Frank and Boogie don't trust Ian after the weird answer he gave to Britney about whether or not Boogie's team would put Shane on the block (if they won HOH). I think Boogie made a colossal mistake by alienating Ian and Jenn. It looks like Jenn is getting in with Janelle's group, and Ian is in an alliance with Dan's/Britney's group. Who knows though, Boogie and Frank might still be able to manipulate Ian and Jenn if they need to.

Thanks for the hospitality. I'm usually not that interested in Big Brother, but I think they did a good job casting this year. Lots of entertaining people, particularly Will and Joe.

jiajia12

« Reply #571 on: August 06, 2012, 07:25:41 AM »
Bye Janelle,there alot of jealousy going on here,this season ain't worth to watch without you.  :hrt:

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #572 on: August 06, 2012, 07:35:51 AM »
Also...sending Frank home and thinking Boogie will automatically join them because he has nowhere else to go is absolutely foolish.  If they don't want Boogie teaming up with Janelle, then send Janelle home!  You don't keep Janelle in the freakin' game and send his best ally home!   :hhello: 

They can't send Frank home this week. That would be totally insane. Boogie would immediately join forces with Janelle and that would be a VERY dangerous combination. I don't believe that Boogie really thinks that the D/D/B/S alliance is unstoppable. Danielle, Britney, and Shane seem pretty dumb to me. Boogie was just flattering them because he knows that if he doesn't get in good with them then Frank is gone this week. Frank/Boogie have no choice at this point, but that may change next week.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: August 06, 2012, 07:56:49 AM »
They can't send Frank home because Boogie gets stronger.
They can't send Janelle home because then everyone will say this season sucks.

Nobody wins, can they?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #574 on: August 06, 2012, 08:15:52 AM »
sending Frank home and thinking Boogie will automatically join them because he has nowhere else to go is absolutely foolish.

I think it might be a good idea for Danielle/Dan/Britney/Shane to intentionally lose this upcoming HOH competition, as long as they are able to persuade Wil/Joe/Ashley to put Boogie and Frank on the block. If Danielle/Dan/Britney/Shane can get Boogie out of the house, they can form a pretty good alliance with Frank and Ian. It's a bit risky though.