Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271930 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #475 on: August 03, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: August 03, 2012, 12:52:04 AM »
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Loving that Danielle won HoH! Shane will probably be safe for another week!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #477 on: August 03, 2012, 01:13:53 AM »
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Loving that Danielle won HoH! Shane will probably be safe for another week!

Shane, Dan, Brit and Ian will all probably be safe, given the endurance deals.  I think that Janie, Boogie and Ashley should be sweating bullets.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #478 on: August 03, 2012, 01:25:49 AM »
I say janie and  frank may be nominated this way if frank wins he gets replaced by joe.. or boogie.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #479 on: August 03, 2012, 01:35:02 AM »
Gooood job Danielle!! :ghug:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: August 03, 2012, 06:05:44 AM »
Well coniving Danny boy is back....Brit/Dan/Danielle/Shane have a final 4 deal... now Shane and Danielle have a final 2  deal....for certain you can bet your bottom dollar Dan is figuring hisself in one of the final 2 chairs, although he SAYS (i don't believe this as far as i could throw him) that he wants to get Danielle to the final 2...(his plan doesn't include Shane, but these kids are not thinking ahead)
Dan says they need 2 more, he suggest Janie and Ashly....and that Brit/Janie/Danielle and Ashly should act like the girlie girl alliance...girls are eating this up...sure we can do  that....(of course that takes eyes off of Dan)  he also suggest that Frank and Wil go up on the block together... of course you can't expect people who can beat Dan to be there next week.  Danielle wanted to put up Janelle and Ashley, Dan suggest no way put up Frank and Wil......Frank you better win that damn veto and HOH next week.   
So here we go Dan already has 3 coach's to be safe next week.... talk about Janie spinning lies last week....Dan is high in the running for that title!  In the meantime Dan is suppose to be playing with Boogie...maybe the better ? to ask is who isn't Dan working with..oh yeah i know Frank and Wil

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #481 on: August 03, 2012, 06:28:53 AM »
Trivia: Anyone named Danielle always wins the first HoH Comp(Dani Reyes won BBAS Spider web HOH & Daniele Donato won last season's Endurance)

jiajia12

« Reply #482 on: August 03, 2012, 09:05:12 AM »
Seriously Danielle don't nominate Janelle, put up Frank and Boogie or Wil

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #483 on: August 03, 2012, 10:41:24 AM »
I am reading that Dan made a deal with Janelle that danielle if she won HOH would not put up Janelle on the block, IMO  the newbies should now be playing their own game and not listening to their coaches, I would be putting up those coaches so damn fast their heads would spin, it is 8-4 in favour of the newbies, they can pick off the coaches quickly and get down to playing the game that they originally thought they were playing!!  all the coaches have had their chance to play the game, once and some even twice and again this season they had the chance to play for 100,000 , got greedy and re-entered to play for the big enchilada 500,000 and forfeit the 100,000, I say knock them out on their asses quickly and play for yourself. 

I wonder if any of them have the balls to do this.  This season is a wash for me so far, not happy with it at all!  It will pick up for me if the newbies grow a pair and figure it out and play like I stated above if not, well then they deserve what they get!

and god, someone tell Joe to wash his damn hands and stop yelling, dude gives me a headache!

:tantrum :tantrum :tantrum )-** )-** )-**
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #484 on: August 03, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »
and god, someone tell Joe to wash his damn hands and stop yelling, dude gives me a headache!

:tantrum :tantrum :tantrum )-** )-** )-**

Amen!  He irritates me more and more every day.  I have a feeling he'll be one of the first to go now that they are playing individually.  Everyone knows he causes trouble and he's worthless as an ally because he never wins anything.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: August 03, 2012, 11:14:33 AM »
Just wondering if anybody can figure out who is sleeping where?  Unless some stayed in the have not room, bed space is at a premium.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #486 on: August 03, 2012, 12:19:01 PM »
I'm wondering how no one in the house knows Joe's DR sessions, those walls ain't that thick and he yells at the screen.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #487 on: August 03, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »
Can I just vent? Who is BOOGIE to put down people when he jumped down first!  :knuckles:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #488 on: August 03, 2012, 01:44:09 PM »
Just wondering if anybody can figure out who is sleeping where?  Unless some stayed in the have not room, bed space is at a premium.

The discussion about that last night was like a game of jenga.  I was so confused at the end of it, and so was Brit. 

Basically, three people are sleeping in the round bed, and someone was going to sleep upstairs with Danielle.  Of course, Janelle offered to sleep upstairs with Danielle (because, according to her,  she takes up more bed space and it would make more sense).  Danielle shot her down right away.  It was the only thing Danielle's said or done so far that I liked.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: August 03, 2012, 02:09:28 PM »
 :hello2:
As far as i see it BB should have just left it alone...since Dan and his side kicks Britney and Janelle are
still basically making all of the decisions.   House guest go to the Deli, pick a number and Dan will take it
from there.  Out the door in that order. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 03, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
 :hello2:..now these people [the newbies] need to put all their hate for any other newbie aside...sorry but jmo ..dani is sooooooo...crazy...also so is frank..why in the hell would frank want the house to know or think he is working with booger..wow..un-real...if the newbies play like this as hoh..then i say...the newbies need to go...i would just all 8 come together..and work as a team..i bet there will be atlease 1 coach in that F2..maybe 2 coaches in the F2...if these people dont wake up!!!!!....grrrrrrrrrr..i hate stupid gameplay..ok..sorry..grace had to............vent
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: August 03, 2012, 03:34:15 PM »
:hello2:..now these people [the newbies] need to put all their hate for any other newbie aside...sorry but jmo ..dani is sooooooo...crazy...also so is frank..why in the hell would frank want the house to know or think he is working with booger..wow..un-real...if the newbies play like this as hoh..then i say...the newbies need to go...i would just all 8 come together..and work as a team..i bet there will be atlease 1 coach in that F2..maybe 2 coaches in the F2...if these people dont wake up!!!!!....grrrrrrrrrr..i hate stupid gameplay..ok..sorry..grace had to............vent

Grace, you are so right...i see Dan getting Dani to the end, but i don't see him happy taking 50,000 when he could have had 100,000.  so i think he is positioning hisself for the win again.  What is funny is Dani and Shane have the final 2 deal, and i wonder at what point she lets big dan go.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: August 03, 2012, 06:10:41 PM »
I was just looking at a lot of the photo's that get posted of the housemates...and everytime i looked
at Shane he always reminded me of someone....just figured out who that was...an early George Michael...just looks like him to me...i know  :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: August 03, 2012, 06:16:43 PM »
Can someone tell me why Danielle is not putting up Boggie and Frank? 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 03, 2012, 06:32:26 PM »

That's Dan's idea, put Frank up, get him out then Boogie has no one to align with...i think more or less to keep him in his back pocket

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: August 03, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »

That's Dan's idea, put Frank up, get him out then Boogie has no one to align with...i think more or less to keep him in his back pocket
but if Boogie were to win VETO -- he'd take off Frank and both are still there next week -- I'm not getting this.  IF they are both on the block -- at least would end up going home. 

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #496 on: August 03, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »
Janie  says  SHANELLE... thats what it will be..

When I read this my first thought was "Shane and Janelle???"

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #497 on: August 03, 2012, 08:10:58 PM »
This is taking ridiculously long to have the Nomination ceremony!

I think Danielle is ready to nom Frank and either Booger or Wil.

SO HURRY UP BEFORE SHE CHANGES HER MIND OR LETS DAN CHANGE IT FOR HER!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: August 03, 2012, 08:15:45 PM »
Dan-- you should have stayed up on the plank if you wanted to be HOH.  Danielle--- just put Boogie and Frank up--- they couldn't even play nice for 1 minute and give her the credit of being HOH.  Talk about rude, if she had done that to one of them...........They have shown their colors-- so put their butts up and let the games begin.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #499 on: August 03, 2012, 08:36:24 PM »
Dan is totally playing Danielle like a fiddle, and she just doesnt see it, she still trusts him.  poor girl, first she is in a non showmance and now her "coach" is using her, boy is she going to be proud to watch this show back.

Grow a Pair Danielle, wake up and smell the coffee,  there are NO MORE COACHES, you all are on the same playing field,  Dan didnt push the button to come in second little girl, he is going for the whole 500,000.     YOU , should be putting up two coaches, but if not  put up boogie and frank YOUR choices not Dan's because he wants a side deal with the boogster............sheesh!!  DONT these people watch this show before they go on it??   :colors :colors :colors :colors :colors :colors
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!