Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271684 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #450 on: August 02, 2012, 09:02:49 PM »
Well I dont like Joe at all but I hope that Wil votes Frank out, if that is the swing vote now.

I want Janelle to win this season with Brit coming in second so whatever is necessary for that to happen, I am for!

I really like Frank and I hate Joe with a blind passion.  If there is any way that Joe can leave tonight, take Danielle with him, and Dan still stay in the game....I would be a happy girl.

i am with you on danielle..that chick is wacked...i mean WTH is up with brit...talking trash about janie...when you got this crazy girl [danielle] in that house..love dan..but don't like his  last girl standing..at..all..sorry..danielle fans :hrt:

Nah, Danielle isn't the Loon.  That's Ashley, and I think it's standard for her  :colors

I want Dan or Danielle to win, and put Janie and Wil up against each other, then if they come off get Boogie out.  Of course, is Janelle went, that would be icing.

3 time loser.  She is sooo fake.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #451 on: August 02, 2012, 09:03:15 PM »
Any bets on who is first out?  I'm thinking Joe

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: August 02, 2012, 09:05:56 PM »
Any bets on who is first out?  I'm thinking Joe

Boogie!

Most of the big guys will go, just based on how much they have to keep elevated.  The small men, Ian and Dan and Will, and most of the women should last longer.  Jenn is pretty solid though, so that might be tough for her, and Ashley will probably jump when Janelle does.  Janie and Jenn and Ashley are pretty solid.  Brit and Danielle should do well.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #453 on: August 02, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »
hmmm...i just no on who is out 1st......but i do respect everyone at this site..dont hate the members for who they like...newbie..or vet player...show some love ..people....my..word :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #454 on: August 02, 2012, 09:08:39 PM »
hmmm...i just dont no who is out 1st......but i do respect everyone at this site..dont hate the members for who they like...newbie..or vet player...show some love ..people....my..word :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #455 on: August 02, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
I may be the only that feels this way, but I totally am unhappy with BB tonight.

The first time I invest in this season and really was looking forward to the eviction and they pull this crap.

and, Wil is just a pathetic idiot.

Not happy at all tonight!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #456 on: August 02, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »
I may be the only that feels this way, but I totally am unhappy with BB tonight.

The first time I invest in this season and really was looking forward to the eviction and they pull this crap.

i
am not either..they should of had a vote to vote out frank or joe...i aint liking it at all

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #457 on: August 02, 2012, 09:16:30 PM »

i
am not either..they should of had a vote to vote out frank or joe...i aint liking it at all

Doesn't this help solve the problem that they were short a week or so with evicting house guests-- taking the season to the end??

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #458 on: August 02, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »
damn..janie was right..sorry wil..with one L ...jaine saved you 2 times..cuz..yes..they soooooooo wanted you up and out...i do not like wil..with one L :lol3:..i am going to start calling him Will....with both LL's.. :lol3:..and if he get me more mader at him..i will just call him ...W :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #459 on: August 02, 2012, 09:19:43 PM »

i

Doesn't this help solve the problem that they were short a week or so with evicting house guests-- taking the season to the end??

nope..cuz julie also said if they come back in the game [the coaches] a player that got evicted would be coming back..so JMO..nope..but i respect what you are saying

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #460 on: August 02, 2012, 09:28:05 PM »
I think she said if they remained in the game as coaches then an evicted HG would return.  If they stay in the game as players, then no evictee returns. 

Basically, this week...no eviction, either way the coaches went.  I don't think anyone else has been sequestered, so Frank/Joe would have been the returning HG.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: August 02, 2012, 09:29:54 PM »

i

nope..cuz julie also said if they come back in the game [the coaches] a player that got evicted would be coming back..so JMO..nope..but i respect what you are saying

so either way -- voting to come back in or not, BB was covering the problem of short on eviction-- right??

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: August 02, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »

i

so either way -- voting to come back in or not, BB was covering the problem of short on eviction-- right??

right....if coaches got in the game...frank and..or joe would have stayed...PLUS they would of had a returning hg cuz there is not enough hgs in that house to have a 7 member jury...a F3..then a F2...bb just started..only 3 hgs have been booted..you got to hVE ATLEASE 12 hgs at this time...

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: August 02, 2012, 09:48:58 PM »
come..on janie...it's a damn shame..yet..again..everyone in that house will be after janie...and JMO it's getting old...W :lol3:..thats will's name ..from me from now on..good ole W....would have been gone..janie saved him 2 times..he is ..and i hate to say this..W..is worse..then..booger..i hope janie..and booger team up...danielle..my word..she is just there for shane..and you cant say anything around that girl..without her crying...or my feeling are hurt..and no one did anything to her..wow )-**

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #464 on: August 02, 2012, 09:59:02 PM »
the endurance comps have always been the comps that did janie in..she just never could win a endurance comp..well i hope she wins this one..come on janie..and if she doesnt win everyone..and i mean everyone will tell the new hoh ..put janie up..put janie up..then janie will go out there..kick asre..and win that damn pov.....GO JANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...my word ..please dont let danielle win this..it will be..oh am i alittle fat she said i was taller than ashley so that means i fat ..right..right :groan:...good for shane i knew he was NOT going to have any showance withanyone..so..sorry danielle..it..aint..going...to...happen.. :lol3:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #465 on: August 02, 2012, 10:05:45 PM »
hmmm...i just no on who is out 1st......but i do respect everyone at this site..dont hate the members for who they like...newbie..or vet player...show some love ..people....my..word :hrt:

Grace, Grace, Grace.

We can disagree about who we like or don't, but I think we all LOVE each other at RFF :ghug:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2012, 10:06:38 PM »
Dan...my..Man..is looking GREAT!!!! those coaches better hold on, and start a alliance..cuz the newbies are coming after allllllllllllll of you...even frank and joe will come together :lol: to get the coaches out

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2012, 10:08:13 PM »

Grace, Grace, Grace.

We can disagree about who we like or don't, but I think we all LOVE each other at RFF :ghug:

soooooooooooooo much love for ya! :<3

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2012, 10:12:49 PM »
Gah!  Joe outlasted Boogie and Jenn, I was wrong

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2012, 10:13:35 PM »
Gah!  Joe outlasted Boogie and Jenn, I was wrong

Heh heh and I was right.

But either way we BOTH win, as they are not safe!!

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #470 on: August 02, 2012, 10:21:59 PM »
Dan...my..Man..is looking GREAT!!!! those coaches better hold on, and start a alliance..cuz the newbies are coming after allllllllllllll of you...even frank and joe will come together :lol: to get the coaches out
I have to admit, I was totally against the coaches coming back as players. But now that they are, the original HG's if they are smart will pick off the coaches one by one. But can they win enough to do it??  I doubt it.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #471 on: August 02, 2012, 10:41:44 PM »
dang..i really want to say..damn....oops, sorry i said it :groan:.. ..i so do NOT want danielle to win this hoh..yuck..i like shane..really i do, and he is playing this game to win..and for himself..but she will do anything shane tells her to do..she will even do what dan tells her to do..and if danielle wins..ashley..and janie are on the block..cuz danielle..just has to make sure..no one..and i mean no one..comes between her, and her shane...gosh i cant stand it when these girls year after year let a guy control them in the bb house..plus danielle is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo..needy..i mean...needy

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: August 02, 2012, 10:49:26 PM »
daniele or W :lol:...will win this...no no no no no //////////////////////grace...stop it..they won't....come on janie..you got to win a endurance..W :lol3:, and danielle both said they could stay up there all night..as did ina....janie dont give up dont make a deal..just get tough..it is mind over body

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: August 02, 2012, 11:24:33 PM »
come on janie...you can do this..i know its hard i would be freaking out by now...mind over body...this has always been janie's downfall...endurance comps..come on janie ..W..will put your asre up in a heartbeat he dont care that you saved him 2 freaking weeks in a roll...brit will listen to alllllllllllllllll the guy aliance in that house..i like brit..but please...she will be screwed over by a guy alliance..again this year..dani..will put you up..cuz ..she doesnt know why..cuz maybe you think she is fat..so damn...dumb...ashley scares me :o..cuz well she is ashley..come on janie :hearts:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: August 02, 2012, 11:45:40 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I am happy now