Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271767 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #425 on: August 02, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »
I think if Frank stands a chance, it will be from Wil.

I agree but Wil is a little hard to read...he seems to be the one person in the house, that tells whoever he is with what they want to hear, and when he discuss's what deals people are trying to make with him, he puts his own spin on it.  If you can read him right it would seem like he is working with Frank, but i think it's all just a ploy to get him out.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #426 on: August 02, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »

I agree but Wil is a little hard to read...he seems to be the one person in the house, that tells whoever he is with what they want to hear, and when he discuss's what deals people are trying to make with him, he puts his own spin on it.  If you can read him right it would seem like he is working with Frank, but i think it's all just a ploy to get him out.

I agree....he's completely believable when he spins his story to both sides.  But I think he really is tired of Janelle and I think he's smart enough to see that Frank offers him far more safety than Janelle does, especially if Joe is gone. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #427 on: August 02, 2012, 01:31:15 PM »
I've heard Janelle make two comments now about them having to choose.  Wouldn't the DR/Production have to have told her that?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #428 on: August 02, 2012, 01:41:18 PM »
I've heard Janelle make two comments now about them having to choose.  Wouldn't the DR/Production have to have told her that?

I haven't read that here, ( i don't have the live feed)  i just wish Frank has the votes, and as much as he is saying to get out Shane and Dani, i think using your head they aren't the biggest enemy there

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #429 on: August 02, 2012, 01:45:36 PM »
Well I dont like Joe at all but I hope that Wil votes Frank out, if that is the swing vote now.

I want Janelle to win this season with Brit coming in second so whatever is necessary for that to happen, I am for!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: August 02, 2012, 02:02:01 PM »
Well I dont like Joe at all but I hope that Wil votes Frank out, if that is the swing vote now.

I want Janelle to win this season with Brit coming in second so whatever is necessary for that to happen, I am for!

It's OK we are on different teams...I want to see the door hit Janelle  on her way out next.... i just dislike her...nothing against you
 :<3

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #431 on: August 02, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »

It's OK we are on different teams...I want to see the door hit Janelle  on her way out next.... i just dislike her...nothing against you
I can understand your feeling, this 'coaches twist' has caused way too much game play way too early.  Both Janelle and Boogie are uber competitive and their 'win at all costs' attitude is insane.  The newbies are put in the middle of a power struggle simply because they were picked by the coaches and it's tearing them all apart.  This should be called "The season of stress".

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #432 on: August 02, 2012, 02:36:21 PM »

I can understand your feeling, this 'coaches twist' has caused way too much game play way too early.  Both Janelle and Boogie are uber competitive and their 'win at all costs' attitude is insane.  The newbies are put in the middle of a power struggle simply because they were picked by the coaches and it's tearing them all apart.  This should be called "The season of stress".
[/color]

See that is it in the nut shell...some of these newbies have been trying for a few years to get on BB, and with this coach's twist they are going to be picked off, because why...because Janelle, Boogie and Britney are using them to advance their game, i personally think it is one thing to get outed by a newbie that has been through the same process, something else to be played by the coach's that you think are supposed to be helping you with your game.   Dan seems to be helping Dani more than i can say for the others.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #433 on: August 02, 2012, 02:45:50 PM »

I really like Frank and I hate Joe with a blind passion.  If there is any way that Joe can leave tonight, take Danielle with him, and Dan still stay in the game....I would be a happy girl.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #434 on: August 02, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »
Albert, I am with you, Janie for the win, but I do think the twist is controversial. However, some of the newbies don't even seem to be trying to play, like Jen, I forget she is there. And when Janie was telling Joe to go up and be nice to Shane, you would think he had never watched the show. No matter how you feel, you have to be nice to the hoh.
From some of the snippets which have been partially blocked, it seems Janie was telling Brit she thinks they may have to quickly choose a returning player by going to the dr to vote. This has been a scenario in the past, twice in season nine alone.
Everytime she brings it up, we get fish. Boogie alluded to this earlier as well, as he and Frank both thought he would get voted back over the others.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:15:35 PM by Lily »

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #435 on: August 02, 2012, 03:07:54 PM »
Albert, I am with you, Janie for the win, but I do think the twist is controversial. However, some of the newbies don't even seem to be trying to play, like Jen, I forget she is there. And when Janie was telling Joe to go up and be nice to Shane, you would think he had never watched the show. No matter how you feel, you have to be nice to the hoh.
From some of the snippets which have been partially blocked, it seems Janie was teling Brit she thinks they may have to quickly choose a returning player by going to the dr to vote. This has been a scenario in the past, twice in season nine alone.
Everytime she brings it up, we get fish. Boogie alluded to this earlier as well, as he and Frank both thought he would get voted back over the others.

Last night, I heard Janelle make a comment to someone...I think Brit....about "Do you think Boogie will choose to stay", and whoever it was said "For sure, yes", so it seems like they've been tipped off about a possible choice to return to the game.  If someone else can correct me, please do.  I only flipped the feeds on for about 5 minutes before I went to bed and I wasn't paying a lot of attention.  It would have been between 9:30-10:00 my time, so 6:30-7:00 BB time. I'll try to find the flashback when I get home.  Maybe I'm completely wrong...it's happened once or a million times before!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: August 02, 2012, 03:23:34 PM »
I love all of you guys, no matter who you all are pulling for.

I definitely agree that the new BB houseguests were totally screwed by this coaches twist, whether or not they enter the game.

Hope they never do it again.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: August 02, 2012, 05:08:16 PM »

i am with you..love janie doll :hearts:...janie is loved by many...i think she should be playing a hard arse game..cuz she desreved to win in all-stars..and season 6..booger..yuck....he was voted out 3rd in season 3..and he won all-stars :groan:..sorry JMO..booger,,aint no all-star..GO JANIE!!!!!!!! :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: August 02, 2012, 05:10:03 PM »

i am with you..love janie doll :hearts:...janie is loved by many...i think she should be playing a hard arse game..cuz she desreved to win in all-stars..and season 6..booger..yuck....he was voted out 3rd in season 2..and he won all-stars :groan:..sorry JMO..booger,,aint no all-star..GO JANIE!!!!!!!! :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: August 02, 2012, 05:12:33 PM »

or as the song says..in the 60's by ..Donavan...this must be the season of the witch....love my janie

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #440 on: August 02, 2012, 06:59:50 PM »
Just read this on another website that I follow on facebook:

Flashback to Tuesday, July 31 at 8:28PM BBT on Cams 1/2 to hear Janelle and Britney discussing the situation. The “Button Boy” who works to prevent sensitive information from going out over the Live Feeds misses Janelle telling Britney “they told me yesterday” at 8:29.30 PM BBT before jumping back to fish. Then Feeds return at 8:30.17 and we hear Britney say “we’re going to have a choice?” Janelle confirms and says they’ll have to give up the $100K opportunity in their contract to go after the $500K.

Just confirming what I've always known about CBS "voting" options for BB.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: August 02, 2012, 07:09:17 PM »
I def think the producers always try to help their ratings by introducing twists that were not planned beforehand. Although, I do think the coaches enter the game was preplanned.

Key examples, in my opinion, of times that twists were introduced to change the game are:

!)Jeff and Jordan would have been evicted WAY early, if BB didnt bring in the Coup de tat, Chima, Natalie, Jessie and all of those dreadful people had TOTAL control before Jeff was given the special power;

2) the return of a house guest to the house last year....it was taylor made for Brendon to win against Lawon.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #442 on: August 02, 2012, 07:16:09 PM »
Seems safe to say the feeds will be down until after the show as to not give us a clue as to what is going on. IMO the coaches are already clued in with the walk thru etc....interesting to see how this pans out tonite.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: August 02, 2012, 07:19:47 PM »
2) the return of a house guest to the house last year....it was taylor made for Brendon to win against Lawon.

I believe that was unplanned, but the only reason they decided to bring him back was to make up for the gap of Evel Dick walking away from the game. This is the reason I also think there will also be something unplanned for this season as well to make up for Willie being expelled.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: August 02, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »
Seems safe to say the feeds will be down until after the show as to not give us a clue as to what is going on. IMO the coaches are already clued in with the walk thru etc....interesting to see how this pans out tonite.

I don't think the coaches know that they could have the opportunity to come into the game yet. I don't believe the show walkthrough will have any indication if the coaches are asked to come back into the game or not.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #445 on: August 02, 2012, 07:47:44 PM »

I don't think the coaches know that they could have the opportunity to come into the game yet. I don't believe the show walkthrough will have any indication if the coaches are asked to come back into the game or not.

sorry I should have said for HOH. Thought they already know if it is endurance and possibly told not to dress up if going to compete in this comp.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: August 02, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »

I really like Frank and I hate Joe with a blind passion.  If there is any way that Joe can leave tonight, take Danielle with him, and Dan still stay in the game....I would be a happy girl.

i am with you on danielle..that chick is wacked...i mean WTH is up with brit...talking trash about janie...when you got this crazy girl [danielle] in that house..love dan..but don't like his  last girl standing..at..all..sorry..danielle fans :hrt:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #447 on: August 02, 2012, 08:33:25 PM »
Here is a cap of Jodi from the play doh.  :lol:

Everyone is scrambling to get something to eat before they have to go to the HOH room. Steak and eggs for Frank.
Just curious, is this HoH thing you mention a standard eviction day thing?

Normally they get them up, let them fix something to eat before they have to go to the HOH while they prepare for the show downstairs.  Today was a bit different, it took a lot longer to have them locked down in that HOH.  But, overall it a pretty normal eviction day. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: August 02, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »
Well now I will chime in regularly and see what goes down.  No eviction-- no more coaches! I was so sick of the coach thing!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #449 on: August 02, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »
Kind of surprised Boogie was the only one NOT to reset.  I was really hoping Frank would be evicted only to see Boogie's reaction!