Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271786 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #375 on: July 30, 2012, 09:00:48 PM »
Sorry, Grace and Unbelievable but I LOVE THAT FRANK IS NOMMED.

GO TEAM JANELLE! Be the BB Goddess you were meant to be!

oh no...me.. i LOVE JANIE DOLL :hearts:...and i hope frank is up, and gone...i have, and always will be a Janie fan :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: July 30, 2012, 09:42:58 PM »
Sorry, Grace and Unbelievable but I LOVE THAT FRANK IS NOMMED.

GO TEAM JANELLE! Be the BB Goddess you were meant to be!

I only have one answer to Janelle and that is.....dangit you'all had one last year that was puking, i  don't see it above...so here is my response
PUKE!! 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #377 on: July 30, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
Mike has figured out that danielle is most likely a nurse.. he has not presented this information to anyone but Ian and Frank this convo went down earlier today
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #378 on: July 30, 2012, 10:55:15 PM »
Joe is going to get mercury poisoning with all the Salmon he's eating.
    :jam:

CTO,  :lol3: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #379 on: July 31, 2012, 01:07:10 AM »
:groan:  ok so I'm reading on twitter that shane and britney are telling Frank that they have to take ashley down so that they make sure that Joe goes home and that they are going to put him up, and frank is suggesting that they put up Ian from his team and they are saying no that it has to be Frank,  I thought that they weren't allowed to tell the person they were going up?? or even allude to that person they were going up???   I read that Frank has now gone and told Joe what they are going to do??   

Am I wrong ?   ( I don't think so)   I thought that someone else, did that and then were told by BB Production that they couldnt put up that person ( which is fine with me, cause then shane/britney couldnt put up Frank  )

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they were allowed to tell this year, for the first time.

ARE THESE TWO IDIOTS OR WHAT??  they are playing Janelle's game and doing her dirty work and her team hasn't even been HOH yet!   CLUELESS PEOPLE CLUELESS

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #380 on: July 31, 2012, 01:09:46 AM »
OOPS!  :groan: :gaah: Dumb phone! I quoted and typed, and ended up typing IN the quote! Lol. I could be wrong, but I swear I read somewhere that the hg are allowed to tell who's getting noms this year for the first time.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #381 on: July 31, 2012, 09:55:07 AM »
I actually heard someone say....I think it was Frank during his HoH....that he had been warned in the DR about telling his noms they are going up.  They can hint and talk around it (just like always)  but they can't outright tell someone they are going up when they are HoH.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: July 31, 2012, 11:29:28 AM »
I actually heard someone say....I think it was Frank during his HoH....that he had been warned in the DR about telling his noms they are going up.  They can hint and talk around it (just like always)  but they can't outright tell someone they are going up when they are HoH.

I would hope that this is true and would help him...don't want him to go due to a 4some of LIARS.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #383 on: July 31, 2012, 02:14:13 PM »
So 5 voters.

I havent been watching feeds much.. but it could go either way I think

Ashley- Frank
Wil- Frank

Danielle- Frank?? Joe??

Jenn - Joe
Ian - Joe

Feel free to correct me :)

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #384 on: July 31, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »
So 5 voters.

I havent been watching feeds much.. but it could go either way I think

Ashley- Frank
Wil- Frank

Danielle- Frank?? Joe??

Jenn - Joe
Ian - Joe

Feel free to correct me :)
I've been trying to figure this out all week, but there are so many deals and lies and such that I have no clue what is what.  I was thinking Frank was safe, then it sounded like he's gone, then it sounds like he's safe again.  I swear everybody in the house is lying to someone and is just telling each person they talk to what they want to hear rather than what they are going to do.  I guess we'll find out Thursday.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #385 on: July 31, 2012, 03:27:19 PM »
I thought Frank was a goner but now I don't know.  It would be to Wil's advantage to get rid of Frank but he seems to have a crush on hin at the same time. I'm sure Danielle will vote Frank out. She was pushing Shane to put him up.

Boogie was working Wil hard today to keep Frank, which seemed so stupid to me if one paid attention to what Boogie was saying, it was to have Frank win the whole thing. His deal was that you might be bitter when you leave the house but then you decompress and get your life again. (And won't mind being a loser.)  :umn:

I don't know how Jenn feels, I was offline most of yesterday. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #386 on: July 31, 2012, 03:57:32 PM »
I just want Frank gone...whatever it takes.

Joe and Wil right behind him.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #387 on: July 31, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »
I can't figure out exactly what it was that Janelle did that was so bad for Wil. She used the Coaches save on him. ???

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: July 31, 2012, 06:40:14 PM »
I think Shane kind of screwed himself over. He possibly had an ally in Frank, but he burned that bridge... and the bridge with Janelle's team was destroyed ages ago. :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: July 31, 2012, 08:13:53 PM »
I think Shane kind of screwed himself over. He possibly had an ally in Frank, but he burned that bridge... and the bridge with Janelle's team was destroyed ages ago. :lol:

Totally agree with you.  How Brit and Shane can think this is a good move for them is beyond me-- especially when they know the Janie team has given them enough clear signals of where they are coming from  and they continue to ignore them.  Bad move letting Janie control their decisions in the HOH.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #390 on: July 31, 2012, 10:06:27 PM »

Totally agree with you.  How Brit and Shane can think this is a good move for them is beyond me-- especially when they know the Janie team has given them enough clear signals of where they are coming from  and they continue to ignore them.  Bad move letting Janie control their decisions in the HOH.

I agree.  And I think that Wil has figured this out too.  He's done the math and figured out that he can trust Frank more than Janelle. 

I hope Frank stays.  And, as much as I like Shane, he almost deserves to go for some of the dumb moves he's made.  BUT...I think that the coaches coming in will give him a couple of weeks off the radar.  Everyone will be gunning for the coaches....including the coaches.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #391 on: July 31, 2012, 10:22:54 PM »

Seems Brit and Janelle know they are coming in the game and have been playing as such. Convos concerning getting coaches in jury and how they need dan for awhile to get the others out. not Danielle, but Dan. They are shady lately. If coaches have to wear athleticwear they are debating keeping frank in so they are not sure when it will happen. I catch little things they say to each other.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #392 on: July 31, 2012, 11:14:18 PM »
well I think that if the coach's hadn't been there in the first place that Shane wouldn't have changed things up and put Frank up, britney changed his mind for him with Janelle's help and now they are going to throw in the coach's to play and shane is going to pay for that move if Frank goes home on thursday and I don't think that is fair~!!  either the coach's should have been in from the beginning or the houseguests should have been told that this was a option of happening at some point or it shouldn't be happening at all, because the game would have been played differently.

and JOE better get a penalty vote for eating food earlier tonight!!! because that dude is just too cocky for my liking, he figures he is staying and can do what he wants, I want his ass out of that house pronto!

I really dont like this idea of the coaches going into this game at all, if they have to they should bring someone back like Jodi who didnt even have a fair shot anyway, or if they do boot Frank, bring him right back and give him immunity for a week, that would shake up that house big time.

:yess: :yess: :yess:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #393 on: August 01, 2012, 05:12:29 AM »
From what I heard tonight Frank is a goner... I think its going to go like this...

Ian- Joe
Jen- joe
ashley- frank(she will do what ever janelle says)
Danielle- Frank
Wil- Frank

From what I understand though frank has no clue he is about to be backdoored .. Boogie is going to be so pissed. I love it.. we could use some drama in the house.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #394 on: August 01, 2012, 07:35:38 AM »
If Frank leaving pisses Booger and helps Janelle, then I am ALL FOR IT!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #395 on: August 01, 2012, 09:12:21 AM »
From what I heard tonight Frank is a goner... I think its going to go like this...

Ian- Joe
Jen- joe
ashley- frank(she will do what ever janelle says)
Danielle- Frank
Wil- Frank

From what I understand though frank has no clue he is about to be backdoored .. Boogie is going to be so pissed. I love it.. we could use some drama in the house.

now if Joe gets the penalty vote for eating, this will make it a tie and put Shane on the hotseat, does anyone think he will change his vote and put out Joe??
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: August 01, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »
I think that Shane would vote out Frank if it were a tie.

It would be hard to go against your own team to protect your secret alliance AFTER you had already sorta backstabbed that ally by nomming them in the first place.

You would have to be a really strong person to do that, I think.

However, I am not convince that the votes are going to be there to evict Frank. For some reason, I dont trust Wil or Danielle in this matter to vote Frank out. But I am not watching it carefully, so I could be wrong.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #397 on: August 01, 2012, 11:01:31 AM »
When I left off last night, Danielle was all for voting out Frank when she was talking to Dan about it.  Dan was just very concerned about how Boogie was going to react.  Boogie had said earlier that if Frank goes out he is going to go nuts.  Wil and Janelle kind of made up last night too, so I don't see him going against her

Offline phillyherb

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #398 on: August 01, 2012, 11:10:09 AM »
SHane is really sending Danielle mixed signals...He says he doesn't want a relationship in this game but yet he continues to flirt with her..(men they never know what they want)

There are always mixed signals when you have 2 heads doing the thinking.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #399 on: August 01, 2012, 11:32:10 AM »
If I recall it correctly, Danielle suggested putting Frank up, I don't see her changing her mind. It's to Wil's advantage to get Frank out but we still have a whole day and then some for things to change.  :lol: