Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271774 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #350 on: July 30, 2012, 11:01:52 AM »
This is totally unrelated to this season, but i had googled Rachel and Brendon, and says there was
supposed to be a broadcast of My Fair Wedding on WEtv July 26 of their Wedding in Vegas.  Did anyone see this?  I'm ck'ing reruns.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #351 on: July 30, 2012, 11:06:16 AM »
The ring's gotta be a knock-off.  What I think is funny is how no one in the house (at least from what I've heard) remembers Shelly doing the same darn thing last year!  Shelly's ring was a knock-off she had made just in case she made it onto the show.  Smart. 

And why don't I like Frank?  Because I'm a girl and he farts too much.  'Nuff said. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #352 on: July 30, 2012, 12:02:50 PM »
hi everyone :waves:..if i was in the bb house..i so would [not] wear my wedding rings..i would be fearful of losing them in a comp...but if you guys can remember a few days ago..brit..told janie..wow i love you ring..it shines across the room...i think ring/gate, is funny  :lol3:...i just know..for a fact i would not wear my REAL wedding rings in the bb house...i am sure brit ..doesnt have on her real wedding ring either...its not like it is bad...they have a [maybe fake ring on] but they are showing they are married..even if it is not their real wedding ring...i hope wedding ring gate...ends soon...to much more fun of bb to watch..i love you all, i respect you all, i think you all are wonderful..and even if we don't agree..i think that is wonderful..cuz thats what this game is all about..as far as [us] the real fans of bb...we can't love or hate the same hgs...but i can say i  :hrt: everyone here at the

Best. Site. Ever.......drum roll..please...RFF :<3
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:09:02 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: July 30, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »
sorry of topic for a second...i have a HUGE family tree at Ancestory.com...and you can also find it on my facebook...at Trisha Conard..the reason i am giving this out is cuz..all 4 sets of my 8th..9th..10th..and 11th..g-grandfathers came here on the mayflower in 1620, the expert that did my tree..said he has not ever seen a person with all 4 sets of ancestors come here on the mayflower..ok..sorry..but it makes me proud to be a American..i am just so humbled by it..ok ..sorry back to bb...ok i think shane isnt going to use the veto....and if he does......WHOA!!!!..big move for ..shane, and i like shane.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #354 on: July 30, 2012, 12:26:45 PM »
 :hello2:

Congrats on the 4 sets of ancestors Grace, that is amazing, I am sure you are proud , just as I am a proud Canadian :)

I hope shane doesn't use it either, I hope they are smart enough to see thru Janie's manipulations and know that shane can work with Frank for a couple more weeks at least, I am surprised that Danielle is throwing comps, didn't think the girl was that smart (sorry)  she still makes me sick the way she is all over Shane and she is going to be mortified if she does think he is at all into her.

as for Janie's ring, it is a fake as her boob's are.....sorry had to be said, just saying what others are thinking  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Jenn is a dark horse here, she hasn't done a thing and yet she sits pretty so far, Ian is doing pretty well too.

I still want Joe out this week  (please god, he grosses me out) and then Wil next (pretty please)

wishful thinking?? :colors :colors :colors

BB Canada is coming up and I am applying  LOL  again :colors
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:33:16 PM by Rebellion »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: July 30, 2012, 12:39:21 PM »

Congrats on the 4 sets of ancestors Grace, that is amazing, I am sure you are proud , just as I am a proud Canadian :)

I hope shane doesn't use it either, I hope they are smart enough to see thru Janie's manipulations and know that shane can work with Frank for a couple more weeks at least, I am surprised that Danielle is throwing comps, didn't think the girl was that smart (sorry)  she still makes me sick the way she is all over Shane and she is going to be mortified if she does think he is at all into her.

as for Janie's ring, it is a fake as her boob's are.....sorry had to be said, just saying what others are thinking  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Jenn is a dark horse here, she hasn't done a thing and yet she sits pretty so far, Ian is doing pretty well too.

I still want Joe out this week  (please god, he grosses me out) and then Wil next (pretty please)

all i got for ya...is  :lol3: :lol3:..you are to funny..and i love it :hrt:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #356 on: July 30, 2012, 12:45:58 PM »
Every season someone gets played...words good, your safe, handshake....HOH then backstabs, and why, because the other houseguest band together and most of the time spread rumors and lies. 
Brit was played bad in her season by the ones she trusted, and now she's getting played by Janelle, and still doesn't see it coming.   

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #357 on: July 30, 2012, 12:56:51 PM »

It's like we're sharing a brain!  Except I don't hate Wil.  I'd be ok with a few others going before him.  Mainly Danielle, except I don't want to see Dan go, so I hope it's after the coaches enter.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: July 30, 2012, 01:20:30 PM »
Every season someone gets played...words good, your safe, handshake....HOH then backstabs, and why, because the other houseguest band together and most of the time spread rumors and lies. 
Brit was played bad in her season by the ones she trusted, and now she's getting played by Janelle, and still doesn't see it coming.

that's bb for you :<3..it is that kind of game...people have to do things in the bb house that they would not do outside of it..bb is a game of lying...tricking, making other see your point. and hope they buy it...it's...it's...just BB :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: July 30, 2012, 01:26:46 PM »

It's like we're sharing a brain!  Except I don't hate Wil.  I'd be ok with a few others going before him.  Mainly Danielle, except I don't want to see Dan go, so I hope it's after the coaches enter.

oh..and i so am with you..i do not want Dan to go...i love my DAN the MAN..but i know as you could see on the feeds..dan wants danielle to soooooooooooooooooo....get the big players out [frank]..and he knows it is bad news if dani, and shane  have a showance..thats my man...dan..the..man

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #360 on: July 30, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »
 :groan:  ok so I'm reading on twitter that shane and britney are telling Frank that they have to take ashley down so that they make sure that Joe goes home and that they are going to put him up, and frank is suggesting that they put up Ian from his team and they are saying no that it has to be Frank,  I thought that they weren't allowed to tell the person they were going up?? or even allude to that person they were going up???   I read that Frank has now gone and told Joe what they are going to do??   

Am I wrong ?   ( I don't think so)   I thought that someone else, did that and then were told by BB Production that they couldnt put up that person ( which is fine with me, cause then shane/britney couldnt put up Frank  )

ARE THESE TWO IDIOTS OR WHAT??  they are playing Janelle's game and doing her dirty work and her team hasn't even been HOH yet!   CLUELESS PEOPLE CLUELESS
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #361 on: July 30, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
every year we always know who's going up.. before who goes up.., cuz they always talk about who should go up..who will go up..and if they will use the veto.. who will take that person's place..it's not new..we hear it every year on the feeds..so yep..they really can hint to what they are going to do...thats bb..for ya

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: July 30, 2012, 01:50:57 PM »
I got a real kick out of this one....
Britney tells Frank, how good of a coach she is, that she can lie better than anyone....in the meantime, she is getting duped by Janelle and her team.  Some people just never learn!   :groan:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: July 30, 2012, 02:07:23 PM »
:groan:  ok so I'm reading on twitter that shane and britney are telling Frank that they have to take ashley down so that they make sure that Joe goes home and that they are going to put him up, and frank is suggesting that they put up Ian from his team and they are saying no that it has to be Frank,  I thought that they weren't allowed to tell the person they were going up?? or even allude to that person they were going up???   I read that Frank has now gone and told Joe what they are going to do??   

Am I wrong ?   ( I don't think so)   I thought that someone else, did that and then were told by BB Production that they couldnt put up that person ( which is fine with me, cause then shane/britney couldnt put up Frank  )

ARE THESE TWO IDIOTS OR WHAT??  they are playing Janelle's game and doing her dirty work and her team hasn't even been HOH yet!   CLUELESS PEOPLE CLUELESS

i feel your pain...really i do..as Bill Cliton would say :lol3:...but...if janie can pull this off ..then you got to say brit doesnt get it..and janie does..but shane might not use that veto..got to wait and see..and i  :hrt: you

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #364 on: July 30, 2012, 02:10:15 PM »
Britney tells Frank, how good of a coach she is, that she can lie better than anyone....in the meantime, she is getting duped by Janelle and her team.  Some people just never learn!   :groan:

sorry..but...brit wasnt good in her season..and she aint good in this season..just the facts..sorry

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #365 on: July 30, 2012, 02:18:35 PM »

sorry..but...brit wasnt good in her season..and she aint good in this season..just the facts..sorry

I totally agree.  Last night after BBAD, everyone but Boogie and his team were up in the HOH, and they persuaded
Shane/Britney to b/door Frank. It was agreed to then, i hope it doesn't happen,  but Janelle  pushed it hard, because she "knows the coach's are going back into the game"  she wants it easy for her to walk all over Boogie, and of course Shane thinks he is safe.  BBAD 2 nights ago she told her team to lie lie lie to HOH, tell them anything.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #366 on: July 30, 2012, 02:20:22 PM »

well it only takes 3 votes to get the boot...if frank goes up..he is gone..well maybe not..cuz danielle is in love [wow..that fast with shane] BUT..there is a but...i know dan wants frank out of this game..not unless julie says before the vote on the live show..listen up....mofo..lol  :lol3:..the coaches are in the game now, and can either play the game or still coach,and if the coaches want to play the game...dan..and janie will vote frank out...so who will be leaving the bb house????..thats if shane can make a big move..and use the veto to get frank out!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #367 on: July 30, 2012, 02:27:37 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, to be continued...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: July 30, 2012, 02:58:13 PM »
Has any other HOH -- ever removed one of his/her own nominees and replaced them with some else?  I guess my only comment to the latest "trade" in the house is-- why get one of the biggest targets out of the house, so you become the sole target?? 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #369 on: July 30, 2012, 03:34:19 PM »
There's still three days for Joe to do/say something stupid and Janelle to get caught in one of her many lies.  I'm not giving up on Frank and Boogie yet.  If anyone can pull this out, it will be Boogie.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #370 on: July 30, 2012, 03:59:24 PM »
Has any other HOH -- ever removed one of his/her own nominees and replaced them with some else?  I guess my only comment to the latest "trade" in the house is-- why get one of the biggest targets out of the house, so you become the sole target??

Jeffrey did it last season and left the next week(or an hour after, lol)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: July 30, 2012, 04:06:56 PM »
Joe is going to get mercury poisoning with all the Salmon he's eating.
    :jam:
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #372 on: July 30, 2012, 05:07:52 PM »

Jeffrey did it last season and left the next week(or an hour after, lol)

Thanks for the info--- don't remember any of that.  Don't think I would have been trusting Jani and Wil --- not that I'd trust Boogie either---- I do think that Frank would have kept his word to Shane-- more so that Wil would, or Joe for that matter.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #373 on: July 30, 2012, 06:02:53 PM »
shane better be brushing up on his competing skills, because he is going to need to win everything ( POV, HOH, HAVE-NOT ) from here on out, they are all coming for him,   getting Frank out ( who was the other biggest target) was an asinine move IMO!  When (note I did not say IF) the coaches come into the game Britney is toast ( she has a proven record of sucking at comps)  Dan may team up with boogie which would give boogs the edge over Janelle for awhile  (bros before ho's)

Shane and Britney just didnt think far enough down the road  IMO   :gaah:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #374 on: July 30, 2012, 06:23:40 PM »
Sorry, Grace and Unbelievable but I LOVE THAT FRANK IS NOMMED.

GO TEAM JANELLE! Be the BB Goddess you were meant to be!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.