Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271675 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
Albert's opinion s to date.

1) Didnt like Booger before, dont like him now. Have to say his attempts to relive Chilltown glories arent working. Mike, Frank is no Dr. Will.

2) Very disappointed in Janelle. Still love her (Im not fickle) but am finding it hard to cheer for her at all.

3) Love Britney.....hope she takes it all.

4) Dan is the only returning Houseguest that hasnt changed my opinion about him/her. He was a nice but boring guy during his season and he remains a nice and boring guy.

5) I know it is chic to like whatever gay guy is on the show each season. But I simply do not like Wil. He reminds me of a Danielle Donato with a penis. Sorry.

6) Please have Joe leave asap. Older, out of shape male players need to be like Chicken George...warm, cuddly, easy going and humble.

7) Frank needs a hair cut. He strikes me as some street trade from Hollywoord Blvd. Get a haircut and a good shower. Then I might can try to have an open mind about you.

8) Liking Shane, Danielle and Ashley right now. The others just dont catch my attention.

These are just my very opinionated observations. Not trying to be offensive. If any of this is, I hope the mods will just delete the post.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:53:35 AM by AlbertHodges »
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2012, 09:35:56 AM »
Did anyone happen to catch the conversation this weekend between Brit and Janelle about how often Janelle cries?  The more I listened, I'm beginning to think she might have some sociopathic tendencies. 

ETA:  Please don't think I'm being glib, or that I'm trying to be funny.  I only bring this up after hearing that conversation....Brit was astounded that Janelle didn't cry when she found out she was pregnant, didn't cry when she gave birth, didn't cry at her wedding, etc.  And Janelle was telling these things to Brit like she didn't understand why Brit was so surprised.  My own observation is that Janelle doesn't seem to be miserably missing her husband and daughter as you would expect a new mom would be.  She only really mentions the baby when someone asks, and then she speaks about her much the same way she would speak about anything else.....no big smiles, no emotion on her face to reflect that being away from her is difficult. 

Again, I am not making fun or being glib.  It just occurs to me that maybe Janie is the good player she is because emotions aren't really an issue for her, and the moral delimma of stabbing someone in the back doesn't really exist for her.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:43:30 AM by Libby »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »
Ive noticed that, too, Libby.

Im trying to continue to love Janelle but its dawning on me more and more that I liked her better as the underdog, when she was working with nice people like Howie and up against unlikeable people like Booger and Erica.

Now that she has the upperhand over a really nice person (Britney) im seeing Janelle is a different light. And it isnt pretty.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2012, 10:32:31 AM »
I've also noticed it, Libby. 

Another thing I've noticed is the houseguests who call Willie a bully seem to be the true bullies.  Willie wears his heart on sleeve and has no filter, but that doesn't make him a bully.  Bullying is what I saw Janelle and Wil do to Ashley in the HOH last night.  Thank goodness Ashley had Frank by her side to help diffuse the situation.  Those two had her cornered and were totally in her face.  It was ugly.

Wil is my Kalia this season.   )-**  I could care less if someone is straight or gay, but I do care if someone's voice is so shrill that my ears get blown out.  In the future, I wish BB would find less shrill gay guys for us live feeders...someone like Steven in BB10 would be so much more pleasant.

I'm in the minority here, but I'm really liking Boogie this year.  He's playing smart, he's looking ahead at all possible scenarios and setting himself up for the unexpected quite nicely with both Dan and Frank.  He and Dan also have complimentary styles, which makes for some awesome strategy sessions.  As a huge Dan fan, anything that helps him make it to the end and I'm on board, even if it means seeing Boogie in a new light.

I actually kinda like Frank's hair, only because I think he wears it well.  Don't recommend it for anyone else though.   :lol:  What drives me (and Jenn) nuts about him is all of his VERY LOUD  :fart .

Love what's developing in the house for next week!  I just hope it doesn't fall apart, because we're looking at a best case scenario for everyone I like.  Dan and Boogie are in cahoots about teaming up next week to target Janelle's team, and Ashley's defection only helps to accomplish that goal.  I'm so ready to see Joe or Wil leave.  So far Joe is the target, because Dan and Boogie are concerned about hitting Janelle too hard by targeting Wil.  They don't want to incur her wrath.  Fine by me.  Joe reminds me too much of my abusive ex-husband, and I want him gone now.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2012, 10:41:38 AM »
Before I even read, Paisley....please let me say what a rock star job you did with updating last night.  I usually read the updates in the morning and then run home to watch flashbacks of whatever I'm unclear on.  Your posts were awesome!  No flashback needed!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2012, 10:49:55 AM »
I've also noticed it, Libby. 

Another thing I've noticed is the houseguests who call Willie a bully seem to be the true bullies.  Willie wears his heart on sleeve and has no filter, but that doesn't make him a bully.  Bullying is what I saw Janelle and Wil do to Ashley in the HOH last night.  Thank goodness Ashley had Frank by her side to help diffuse the situation.  Those two had her cornered and were totally in her face.  It was ugly.

Wil is my Kalia this season.   )-**  I could care less if someone is straight or gay, but I do care if someone's voice is so shrill that my ears get blown out.  In the future, I wish BB would find less shrill gay guys for us live feeders...someone like Steven in BB10 would be so much more pleasant.

I'm in the minority here, but I'm really liking Boogie this year.  He's playing smart, he's looking ahead at all possible scenarios and setting himself up for the unexpected quite nicely with both Dan and Frank.  He and Dan also have complimentary styles, which makes for some awesome strategy sessions.  As a huge Dan fan, anything that helps him make it to the end and I'm on board, even if it means seeing Boogie in a new light.

I actually kinda like Frank's hair, only because I think he wears it well.  Don't recommend it for anyone else though.   :lol:  What drives me (and Jenn) nuts about him is all of his VERY LOUD  :fart .

Love what's developing in the house for next week!  I just hope it doesn't fall apart, because we're looking at a best case scenario for everyone I like.  Dan and Boogie are in cahoots about teaming up next week to target Janelle's team, and Ashley's defection only helps to accomplish that goal.  I'm so ready to see Joe or Wil leave.  So far Joe is the target, because Dan and Boogie are concerned about hitting Janelle too hard by targeting Wil.  They don't want to incur her wrath.  Fine by me.  Joe reminds me too much of my abusive ex-husband, and I want him gone now.

Joe is my Kalia.  Aside from that, I agree with absolutely everything you said.

I hope Ashley defects to Team Brit and replaces JoJo after she leaves this week.  I think they are underestimating how strong a player Ashley is and I think, with a coach that actually cares about her (Brit), she could go really far and she can help Shane as far as possible. 

I like Boogie too!  It almost hurts to type that!  I'd secretly love to see him and Brit join forces, for the same reason I was rooting for Willie on Team Brit.......I want to see Brit get to PLAY with her manipulative sneaky mind.  If she hooks up with Boogie, even for a limited time, they could be all kinds of dangerous. 

I hate Joe with an unbridled passion and I think he's been the biggest bully so far.  He's caused fights that didn't need to happen.  He's threatened.  He's just a nasty person.  I can totally see how you could relate him to an abusive ex.  He has all of the controlling, yet insecure, signs. 

AGAIN....I'm not calling Joe an abuser.  I'm not calling Janie a sociopath.  I'm just commenting on personality traits that I see that make me wonder.....

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »
hi, everyone :hrt:..JMO...but Ashly, is not playing smart at all...i like her..but..for her to go to brit, jojo, and shane, and tell them everything...they all got big mouths...this will get back to ashly's group..and boogers group...people need to know when to talk and when to zip..cuz jojo,and shane WILL use this agaisnt Ashly to stay in that house...ashly needs to take her owm advice..and zip...you just might find ashly on that block next..and out the door..again JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »
Ashley's defection from Janelle's team is solid.  And based on what I heard and saw last night, I really don't think Shane or Britney will ever turn their back on her (or JoJo or Danielle, whichever one stays).  None of them have ever done anything behind her back or without her best interest at heart, and Ashley knows that for sure.  No doubt. 

Britney, Shane, JoJo and Ashley discussed various possibilities involving the coaches, including a shuffling of the deck where one member each from Janelle's and Boogie's teams go to Britney's and Dan's teams so all the teams have two players.  All were onboard that they would do everything to bring Ashley over to Britney's team, and if they can't do that, they would still work together against Janelle's team.  I highly doubt Ashley will get burned by them. 

They also discussed the possibility of someone returning to the game, which can only be Kara or JoJo/Danielle, which of course will only benefit Britney's and Dan's teams.  If Kara returns, she will return to Dan and those who voted to keep her, which does include Ashley (even though she ended up voting with her team).  Kara knows Ashley was in a bad position and wanted to vote for her (as she told Jeff during an interview), and she's not happy Wil voted her out.  Wil actually thinks Kara will return to him and be on his side...delusional!  JoJo or Danielle would also return to Britney, Shane and Ashley. 

Ashley's not as dumb as she comes across sometimes.  She knows how to play the ditzy blonde to her advantage, and only shows her smarts to people she knows she can trust.     
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:22:55 AM by Paisley »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »
Before I even read, Paisley....please let me say what a rock star job you did with updating last night.  I usually read the updates in the morning and then run home to watch flashbacks of whatever I'm unclear on.  Your posts were awesome!  No flashback needed!

Awww...thanks!  Sometimes I like to just sit back and take it all in without updating so I can present the whole story later.  Unfortunately, I'm going to be without my computer today and tonight (it's going to the shop), so I'm going to miss what happens after Ashley's defection.   :'(

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2012, 11:37:36 AM »

Awww...thanks!  Sometimes I like to just sit back and take it all in without updating so I can present the whole story later.  Unfortunately, I'm going to be without my computer today and tonight (it's going to the shop), so I'm going to miss what happens after Ashley's defection.   :'(

Everyone does a great job of updating, but I really like it when you do it your way.  It makes it very easy to follow.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2012, 11:39:31 AM »
I completely agree with you,  Paisley, about Ashley.  She'll stick firm with Brit/Shane.  I'm not sure they should trust Danielle, but they might be able to use her when they need her. 

I'd hate to see Dan out of the game, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Danielle go.  She irritates me.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2012, 11:54:18 AM »
I completely agree with you,  Paisley, about Ashley.  She'll stick firm with Brit/Shane.  I'm not sure they should trust Danielle, but they might be able to use her when they need her. 

I'd hate to see Dan out of the game, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Danielle go.  She irritates me.

Yep!  I'd much rather see Kara come back and Danielle go.  Danielle seems like a nice girl, but she is much too insecure about her looks and what people think of her for my tastes.  It will be interesting to see how her relationship with Shane benefits her once JoJo is gone (and visa versa).

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2012, 11:59:09 AM »

Yep!  I'd much rather see Kara come back and Danielle go.  Danielle seems like a nice girl, but she is much too insecure about her looks and what people think of her for my tastes.  It will be interesting to see how her relationship with Shane benefits her once JoJo is gone (and visa versa).

You're nicer than me.  I don't think she seems like a nice girl.  I think she seems like that girl that will pretend to be your best buddy and then sleep with your boyfriend.  And she pretends that everything hurts her poor little feelings and then plays that game of whining and crying to the boys in hopes that they will rush to her aid.  It's manipulative. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2012, 03:09:17 PM »
:hrt: you all... i am just saying, JMO it's to early for Ashley to be running alllllllllllllllllllllll throught the house ..saying i hate janie, i hate my team..etc..etc...to brit, shane, and jojo..cuz JMo brit is playing like she didin her season...brit still,doesnt know who is playing her,i like brit..but i am just saying for those ashley fans...these people all have big mouths..Wil..already said he doesnt trust ashley..and not if..but when this convo from ashley gets back to the house..it could mean big trouble for her..she was in a very great spot inthe house..why..go to everyone ..and stir the pot..cuz people on her owm team dont trust her..and what does ashley do ..right after that hoh talk with her team, and frank..she goes right to brit..jojo..and shane..trust me..shane and jojo dont care about ashley..nor does brit..if they have to....brit, shane,and jojo will use this agaisnt ashley..they want to stay in that house..and they will let the others know what ashley said to them....JENN is low key..but if she hears about ashley, cuzing SH*T with other hgs over her..you watch jenn wll blowup on ashley ..again as always..JMO
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2012, 03:25:20 PM »
Honestly, last night I think Jenn might have blown her game.  She had a huge opportunity to secretly align with the other three Bottom Totem Pole folks (Shane, Ashley, Danielle/JoJo), and she blew it by tattling to Janelle, Wil, Joe, and Frank about Ashley crying about Kara.  Janelle was so drunk that she told Ashley exactly who told her about it, and Ashley then went to Shane and JoJo, who were obviously not happy.  None of the Bottom Totem Pole folks will be trusting Jenn with any real information anytime soon.

IMO, by tattling almost immediately after the conversation had ended, Jenn quit being low key and drew her line in the sand.  She could have been a great floater, but now the other side of the house doesn't trust her at all.  If she hadn't done that, Shane was prepared to include her in his budding alliance.  What she should have done is gone to Boogie for a consult before telling Janelle, her crew and Frank, so they could devise a way (like Boogie and Dan have) to make the most of the opportunity.  She could have been a spy for one of the alliances, but she blew it.

I'm looking for Ashley to finally figure out that Ian isn't her enemy and can be trusted (she thinks he's too devious), and then there'd be an alliance with one member from each coaches team.  I'd LOVE to see all four coaches and one player from each team make the Final 4.  What an epic battle!!! 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2012, 03:26:37 PM »
Unfortunately, I'm going to be without my computer today and tonight (it's going to the shop), so I'm going to miss what happens after Ashley's defection.   :'(

Good news for me!  Looks like I'll have my computer for a few more days while they order a part.   :wohoo:  I didn't want to miss anything today!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
ashley..will..never...trust..Ian...she just will not.. i dont see her teaming up with him..well she could,if they both are smart, and find out by F5..whatsup...but that could be way to late..also with willie out of the game..and i guess jojo leaving this week..bb has to bring a big twist..or atlease the last 2 players back in this game..cuz the dates dont add up [with only 8 players in the house] and only 7 after thursday liive show.. i am not counting the coaches..just the hgs..this week is like a DE..willie, and i guess jojo, will be the one to leave...2 hgs gone in only 6 days..something has to happen...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goodie................drama..YIPPIE!!!! :hearts:..lol..luv ya!..all...dont we all love the drama.. :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2012, 05:02:07 PM »
Unfortunately, I'm going to be without my computer today and tonight (it's going to the shop), so I'm going to miss what happens after Ashley's defection.   :'(

Good news for me!  Looks like I'll have my computer for a few more days while they order a part.   :wohoo:  I didn't want to miss anything today!!!

so happy you have your computer.. cuz, i know..we have got to have our BB :ghug:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2012, 10:27:02 PM »
I'm looking for Ashley to finally figure out that Ian isn't her enemy and can be trusted (she thinks he's too devious), and then there'd be an alliance with one member from each coaches team.  I'd LOVE to see all four coaches and one player from each team make the Final 4.  What an epic battle!!!

I would love that alliance! Plus I like Ian and Ashley together so... :-[

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »
I am just getting back from vacation and have been reading up on whats been going on for the past week.... If anyone could tell me what time the Janelle-Wil and Ashley smack down  happend last night I would be extremely grateful. I would like to watch it on Flashback.....

Also I just got done watching the episode were Willie blows his lid and gets kicked off of the show... has anyone else noticed how Janelle talks when she is in the  DR? Its like how Paris Hilton talks on camera but just a little more subtly. Maybe its because she has so much botox in her lips.  I'm not sure why but she has bothered me since day one.  I have never watched a Big brother season with her on it. From the way people talked about Janelle I expected her to be a Big Brother God and what we got was a girl that is full of herself . I really don't want her players to win HOH this week. I am going to do a Happy dance when she gets evicted from the house.

Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2012, 10:55:41 PM »
I am just getting back from vacation and have been reading up on whats been going on for the past week.... If anyone could tell me what time the Janelle-Wil and Ashley smack down  happend last night I would be extremely grateful. I would like to watch it on Flashback.....

11:48 p.m. BB Time, feeds 1 and 2.   :tup:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »
Thanks Paisley... I also agree that you did a great Job updating... I love your style.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2012, 10:59:42 PM »

11:48 p.m. BB Time, feeds 1 and 2.   :tup:

Hold on...I wrote it wrong.  It's actually 10:48 p.m.  Sorry!  At 11:00 p.m. BB Time, Janelle and soon after Wil head up to the HOH to confront her.     
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:02:49 PM by Paisley »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: July 25, 2012, 01:37:16 AM »
Thanks Paisley... I also agree that you did a great Job updating... I love your style.

Thanks!   :)

Lots of last minute drunk strategizing tonight that's impossible to figure out.  JoJo is fighting HARD, so there's a lot of conflicting messages going on.  Worries that weren't there a couple of days ago are now surfacing.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2012, 11:13:33 AM »
I can't stand Frank.  I have no reasons or can even figure it out.  Is it the short shorts?  Weird frizzy hair?  Maybe I don't mind Frank, it's the 1970's I don't like.

I  :luvya: Britney.  Jojo really is working hard so I hope Jojo can pull it out.  It's just crazy how poor thing went from 3 down to 1 in a blink so let's just kep crossing fingers!
This beat is "tecnotronics"