Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271791 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2012, 10:17:30 PM »
Did Willie get expelled or quitted?

I'm *guessing* he quit, since Shane/JoJo are saying "If he waited til Thursday we will both be safe.." so it sounds like it was his choice.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2012, 10:22:34 PM »
So what do you think though? The coaches enter the game or they bring in newbies? Bring back Jody? (was that her name?)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2012, 10:24:07 PM »
So what do you think though? The coaches enter the game or they bring in newbies? Bring back Jody? (was that her name?)

They need to do something. Jodi's already been sent home and therefore can't enter the game.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2012, 10:25:14 PM »
I know Jodi isn't being sequestered, so shes not coming back.

I don't know about Kara or if shes in sequester.

Willie is a given :lol:

There is the coaches thing though.. or we get new HGs

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2012, 10:26:04 PM »

They need to do something. Jodi's already been sent home and therefore can't enter the game.

You're right. I wasn't thinking about that. Poor lady. She really got a sucky deal.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: July 20, 2012, 10:27:18 PM »
There is the coaches thing though.. or we get new HGs

I think bringing back players is a better idea than getting new ones midgame.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #181 on: July 20, 2012, 10:36:45 PM »
I saw a picture of Kara with Jeff on Facebook where he "interviewed the evicted houseguest".

From the way JoJo, Shane and Brit are talking, Willie quit.  Plus, I don't think BB would have kicked him out for anything short of assaulting someone.  He was too good for tv.  And Russell got away with all kinds of bullish behavior without getting kicked out on his season.  Willie hadn't gotten anywhere close to Russell levels.  Yet.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #182 on: July 20, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
Holy cow!  Willie had to be hauled out of the house! 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2012, 11:12:59 PM »
Wow, what a day...especially that which we did not see.  Wonder what they will show on Sun, to explain things with the Noms 

Wonder if Willie really lost it, or decided to out-Russell Russell, to avoid a Hantz going so early.  Even Russell, on the last RI, was around for more than 2 weeks  :oh  Seems like he decided to go big and go home, rather than lose.

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #184 on: July 20, 2012, 11:22:15 PM »
Willie Hantz was expelled from the game for going on a rampage in which he threw pork rinds at Janelle and headbutted Joe four times

Source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_14_%28U.S.%29 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2012, 11:51:16 PM »
Im gonna say that the people that Willie was "interacting" with were those that should have kept their asses up in the HOH and just leave him alone. If he was working on getting himself kicked out i'm sure he would of just kept on with his antics. I dont think there was a need for anyone to approach him in any matter and I'll take it one step further... Joe should have a penalty nom. for getting into it with Willie just because he JUST SAID he was a bully when he was younger.. So he knows how to set people off..

you can agree or not it doesn't matter I'm not playing a game for 1/2 mil
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2012, 11:57:46 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, to be continued...

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2012, 12:51:15 AM »
The last time I'll have to see his nastiness in the house. :yess:

I do feel bad for Britney though, because she'll probably be down 2 players now. :res:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: July 21, 2012, 02:39:16 AM »
Im gonna say that the people that Willie was "interacting" with were those that should have kept their asses up in the HOH and just leave him alone. If he was working on getting himself kicked out i'm sure he would of just kept on with his antics. I dont think there was a need for anyone to approach him in any matter and I'll take it one step further... Joe should have a penalty nom. for getting into it with Willie just because he JUST SAID he was a bully when he was younger.. So he knows how to set people off..

I totally agree!  I couldn't believe it when he was up in the HOH all excited about how Willie was about to blow...telling everyone to go out there and egg him on so he does blow.  What kind of person does that?  Oh...that's right...a bully.  When he came out and admitted he was a former bully, I was jumping up and down yelling at the computer screen "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!"

Joe might think his bullying days are behind him, but he's still as big an instigator of pushing weaker people to the edge than any bully I've ever seen. 

On another note, Wil just wondered aloud if Willie was in jail right now and Shane said "Probably"...so whatever Willie did to get himself "extracted" (the word the house is using to describe Willie's ouster) from the house, it sounds pretty bad.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: July 21, 2012, 03:16:05 AM »
On another note, Wil just wondered aloud if Willie was in jail right now and Shane said "Probably"...so whatever Willie did to get himself "extracted" (the word the house is using to describe Willie's ouster) from the house, it sounds pretty bad.

Brandon Hantz tweeted that he spoke with Willie by phone and that Willie is in good spirits.  Brandon said he was overjoyed to hear he's doing OK, so it doesn't sound like Willie went to jail.

Offline melonboy66

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #190 on: July 21, 2012, 05:09:16 AM »
Hello everybody!!!, 
Does anyone else have a bad feeling since Willie left the game unexpectedly, that BB would come up with the idea of having the last surviving coach enter the game later on? 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2012, 06:57:24 AM »
Does anyone know what the HAVE NOT alliance was? I have heard Brit mention it to Boogie and Janelle but then all of Brits team ended up a have not. Not much of an alliance afterall. Just wondering.....
what goes around, comes around.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #192 on: July 21, 2012, 07:03:55 AM »
Janelle and Brit agreed not to put each others teams on slop and Janelle did it anyway even with Brit begging her to keep the deal.

Ok on the Willie meltdown..Prior to the feeds going down I watched what unfolded until we were cut and Joe didn't go up to HOH and exaggerate, he went up to HOH and flat out LIED! Willie was not slamming the HN door or throwing things. This was all crap from Joe. Willie was visibly upset, it was written all over his face, but he wasn't guilty of going on a rampage as Joe described. ......I can't stand Joe the Bully  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2012, 07:21:11 AM »
Janelle and Brit agreed not to put each others teams on slop and Janelle did it anyway even with Brit begging her to keep the deal.

Ok on the Willie meltdown..Prior to the feeds going down I watched what unfolded until we were cut and Joe didn't go up to HOH and exaggerate, he went up to HOH and flat out LIED! Willie was not slamming the HN door or throwing things. This was all crap from Joe. Willie was visibly upset, it was written all over his face, but he wasn't guilty of going on a rampage as Joe described. ......I can't stand Joe the Bully  :groan:

Janelle has done so much crap yet gets away with it. Thank you for the info and I think they are all onto Joe's tactics and eventually will wear on them and he too will be gone. Now once Joe is on the block i think that will be a sight to see with his temper and loud mouth. cant wait!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2012, 09:46:26 AM »
I love Janelle and always will, she is my all-time favorite in this game.

When I leave my emotions behind, I will admit I am a little disappointed in her this season.

Thinking back, my favorite players of all time, Janelle, Jordan and Jeff were NOT the best players in the house and all enjoyed a little help from production.

For example, the year Jordan won. Jessie and Natalie's alliance RULED that house until BB brought the coup d'tat power, which America gave to Jeff. I am SURE that production would have known America would give it to Jeff. If that had not happend, neither Jeff nor Jordan would have made final 5. Chima would have stayed and it would have all gone down differently.

Im not saying that I am unhappy about production helping fan favorites. I do think, however, if I were a houseguest, I would be extremely unhappy about it.

Whatever production comes up with to save this season (since as others have noted, they are dropping like flies) I hope Janelle and Brit are able to come out on top. Right now, if Janelle and Brit were not in the house, I would rank this season down there with the season that shall not be mentioned.

Just my thoughts.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Mappy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2012, 10:36:15 AM »

I totally agree!  I couldn't believe it when he was up in the HOH all excited about how Willie was about to blow...telling everyone to go out there and egg him on so he does blow.  What kind of person does that?  Oh...that's right...a bully.  When he came out and admitted he was a former bully, I was jumping up and down yelling at the computer screen "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!"

Joe might think his bullying days are behind him, but he's still as big an instigator of pushing weaker people to the edge than any bully I've ever seen. 

This and this!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2012, 11:45:28 AM »
Janelle drops AllStars info last night.. BBAD 2:45 am  1) they got $30 G's if they made it to jury.. 2) they each got $2500 per week
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2012, 12:28:49 PM »

This and this!

I concur.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2012, 12:32:39 PM »
When they were eating pizza, someone said "Poor Joe had to take a headbutt to get rid of Joe".  So, I imagine, Joe kept getting in his face until Willie finally touched him.  And since Joe didn't have a mark or a bruise or any broken skin, I don't imagine it was much of a 'head butt', probably just getting in his face and actually touching him.  But I think Willie wanted to get booted, so he knew what to do.  I don't think he would let Joe get to him if he wasn't ready to leave.

And Joe's little speech about, "I just want everyone to know, I don't wish him any bad will..." almost made me sick.  What a complete asshat.  I can't stand Joe. You could hear the sarcasm in Brit's voice when she said, "well, that's SO nice of you to say."

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2012, 12:40:36 PM »
Playing in the veto competition today are:

HOH.........Frank

Nominees.......JoJo and Shane

Names Chosen.......Ashley, Ian and Wil

Host.....Joe 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:51:19 PM by RealityFreakWill »