Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271758 times)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2012, 06:55:33 PM »
The bigger the ego the bigger they fall.  Although it would kill a lot of the drama in the house which is fun.  Plus side is maybe that would get rid of the double elimination week which I HATE because I think it's so unfair.  Something's gotta be going down right now and I hope at least we get to see it on the broadcast.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2012, 07:16:01 PM »
I am having trouble finding the "willie meltdown" after the coaches played. Flashback is so confusing. I think my time is off from the time on flashback. Can someone enlighten me how to pinpoint it. Thanks guys for doing a great job posting. I watch the feeds but can hardly keep up with the chatter let alone type along with it. Great job.  :ghug:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Mappy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »

There was no one down stairs that Willie would go after. everyone he dislikes was up in the HOH room. Boogie/frank/Joe/janie/

Im sure he was tossing **** all over the place but Russell BB11 got away with that along with Ollie So  I see Willie still being there however most likely with a penalty nom or something

I do see Joe  pushing Willie's buttons and joe needs to be set straight.. Wil mentioned earlier that joe was getting on his nerves..

Was Willie wearing his microphone at the time?  }:>

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2012, 07:20:15 PM »
I am having trouble finding the "willie meltdown" after the coaches played. Flashback is so confusing. I think my time is off from the time on flashback. Can someone enlighten me how to pinpoint it. Thanks guys for doing a great job posting. I watch the feeds but can hardly keep up with the chatter let alone type along with it. Great job.  :ghug:

Did I see Ugot post somewhere that you have to adjust for your time zone?  So if you're on the East Coast, you'd add 3 hours to the BB time?  I'm on the West Coast, so I can't check.

The other thing is Superpass has been occasionally off-synch, so that might be the problem, too.  I couldn't find the first flashback Ugot posted until the next day.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2012, 07:22:50 PM »

Hey Karma  :hrt:

I think there's a little lapse in time before you can do flashback.  And the times are listed as pacific coast BB times, so if you're in another time zone you have to calculate how many hours you're off from them.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2012, 07:24:49 PM »
Another thing...the scenes really start close to five minutes into the flashback, so you have to watch the four screens for a while before Willie starts acting up.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »
HA HA AH I dont think he had to i heard him loud n clear!!

There was no one down stairs that Willie would go after. everyone he dislikes was up in the HOH room. Boogie/frank/Joe/janie/

Im sure he was tossing **** all over the place but Russell BB11 got away with that along with Ollie So  I see Willie still being there however most likely with a penalty nom or something

I do see Joe  pushing Willie's buttons and joe needs to be set straight.. Wil mentioned earlier that joe was getting on his nerves..

Was Willie wearing his microphone at the time?  }:>
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2012, 07:37:28 PM »

Did I see Ugot post somewhere that you have to adjust for your time zone?  So if you're on the East Coast, you'd add 3 hours to the BB time?  I'm on the West Coast, so I can't check.

The other thing is Superpass has been occasionally off-synch, so that might be the problem, too.  I couldn't find the first flashback Ugot posted until the next day.

Thank you. Found it at 6:45pm. feed 1/2 are HOH 3/4 Brit and the crew downstairs if any else cares to watch.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2012, 07:41:28 PM »
I think Willie was defending Britney and her no slop alliance with Janelle that she obviously didn't keep! Willie will most likely be there but we wont get to see anything till they get him calm down and then they'll have to have Nominations.So the feeds would be cut for then too. I think we'll get the feeds back before midnight for BBAD
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline GlamGirl3399

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Big Brother is BACK!!!!
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2012, 07:59:25 PM »
Is it still trivia??
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2012, 07:59:51 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2012, 08:01:30 PM »
I think Willie was defending Britney and her no slop alliance with Janelle that she obviously didn't keep! Willie will most likely be there but we wont get to see anything till they get him calm down and then they'll have to have Nominations.So the feeds would be cut for then too. I think we'll get the feeds back before midnight for BBAD

I agree with Ugot. I watched the flashback and Willie was steamed but he wasn't the maniac that Joe made him out to be. In the kitchen, Brit told Willie to chill our for a few days, stop taking it out on her and JoJo and go upstairs and tell them in the HOH if he was upset, so he did. But all I saw was him saying it wasn't right to take it out on the others, he was the one responsible. That he would be evicted. Then he left.

Before this, I saw Joe run upstairs and tell everyone that Willie was throwing things around and in my opinion, over dramatized what really happened. When Willie came into the HOH, Joe got in his face at the door and basically told him it was Willie and his group at fault so deal with it, they deserved the punishment. Willie was mad but he wasn't out of control. There wasn't anyone downstairs that Willie would hurt, especially Ian.

I've begun to dislike Joe immensely. He is a blabbermouth, tattletale and a troublemaker. It probably will come back to smack him in the face.

I used the iPad to get the flashback, I'll go try it on SP and see how much trouble it is to find it. (This is a good reason to get the feeds so you can see for yourself what happened!!!)  :hoot: :hoot:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2012, 08:37:07 PM »

I agree with Ugot. I watched the flashback and Willie was steamed but he wasn't the maniac that Joe made him out to be. In the kitchen, Brit told Willie to chill our for a few days, stop taking it out on her and JoJo and go upstairs and tell them in the HOH if he was upset, so he did. But all I saw was him saying it wasn't right to take it out on the others, he was the one responsible. That he would be evicted. Then he left.

Before this, I saw Joe run upstairs and tell everyone that Willie was throwing things around and in my opinion, over dramatized what really happened. When Willie came into the HOH, Joe got in his face at the door and basically told him it was Willie and his group at fault so deal with it, they deserved the punishment. Willie was mad but he wasn't out of control. There wasn't anyone downstairs that Willie would hurt, especially Ian.

I've begun to dislike Joe immensely. He is a blabbermouth, tattletale and a troublemaker. It probably will come back to smack him in the face.

I used the iPad to get the flashback, I'll go try it on SP and see how much trouble it is to find it. (This is a good reason to get the feeds so you can see for yourself what happened!!!)  :hoot: :hoot:

Joe's horrible.  Dude can't and won't keep his mouth shut.  And he's a bully, too...big time!  There were several times where I saw him coming down hard on Wil and Ashley for wanting to keep Kara or having doubts about Frank.  He was as intimidating as Willie ever has been.  It's just Joe has a jolly side that Willie doesn't, so he can get away with his jerkishness. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2012, 09:16:38 PM »
What happened? When did this happen?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2012, 09:21:33 PM »
I think next season should not be a BB All-stars

It should be a BB ALL-Failures

chima and Willie are my first 2 choices for that season!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2012, 09:24:00 PM »
Well all Hantzs are prone to outbursts... so I'm not shocked.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2012, 09:25:36 PM »
Mandy: It was about 6:49 EDT, about 3:49 PDT, we hadn't have the feeds back for very long when it all blew up.

LOL Albert.. Add Matt and Joe to the mix..

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2012, 09:28:58 PM »
The first night I'm ready to update is trivia! Of course!  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2012, 09:31:02 PM »
Mandy: It was about 6:49 EDT, about 3:49 PDT, we hadn't have the feeds back for very long when it all blew up.

Sounds like someone had to step in before things got out of hand.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2012, 09:50:16 PM »
It took me a while to figure out that I don't have to put in BB time for the flashbacks, I have to put in MY time. 

Joe is the biggest irritant in the house.  He's been a key figure in every problem they've had.  Don't forget, he's the one that took "Willie was mocking Wil" and turned it into a gay bashing episode.  Which led to the big fight in the yard.  I can't stand him.  I think he'll be the first to go when they start turning on themselves.  I hope Wil is the one to do it.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2012, 10:10:55 PM »
This won't be a good week for me :lol: Both my favorites are on the block :|

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2012, 10:12:23 PM »
Did Willie get expelled or quitted?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2012, 10:13:42 PM »
There is always POV Kandace! Joe will get his. There is always Karma!

QueenofRussia, we don't know yet!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2012, 10:14:45 PM »
So if Willie left and they are still going on this week with business as usual.....now how does the time frame play out? It seems to me that they are going to be down way too many people for week 2. Jeez. I just read that there is talk of "floaters" on the feeds already and it's only week 2 for crying out loud!  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: July 20, 2012, 10:16:50 PM »
So if Willie left and they are still going on this week with business as usual.....now how does the time frame play out? It seems to me that they are going to be down way too many people for week 2.

They may actually have to get another twist out soon. They're officially dropping like flies.