Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271731 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2012, 06:46:16 AM »
Oh and I was watching commercials..

Anyone know why he wasn't in the cast? If he didnt bow out of sequester, I would say were getting some intruders soon, to help the schedule a bit..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2012, 11:01:14 AM »
Willie held court to rally up the newbies to play for themselves..  He called it a Revolt! :lol: The newbies are scared that the coaches will enter the game and get to play for 1/2 mil .. which was not part of the original contract.. it's all PARANOIA! :lol3:

I haven't seen the feeds recently but can someone tell me what the "Players turn on Coaches" thing is about?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2012, 11:53:13 AM »

Anyone know why he wasn't in the cast? If he didnt bow out of sequester, I would say were getting some intruders soon, to help the schedule a bit..

I don't think anyone has heard exactly why Joe replaced Mike before the game started.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2012, 12:14:55 PM »
 :hello2: everyone...dang it!!!!! i have been so busy..opening my shop...that i don't have alot time for my bb this summer :'(..got the feeds..but to dang lazy to go back to see what went down...what is going down..who is down...i am just DOWN!!!!!...but i got RFF :hrt:..

best..site...ever...
to keep me in the know..question is this..do we know who is going home tonight :duno:

that willie..i really want him out.... :knuckles:..anyway..got afew i like this year..i kinda like frank...just hope if he stays he plays his own game..and as all should know, if i have not said it enough

I Can't stand...BOOGER...i swear i will go all crazy on that booger this year (:;)
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »
and another thing :lol:....WTH..why does BOOGER......grrrrrrr....think that kara lives at the playboy house,i have heard nothing of that...just the way a BOOGER thinks...all runny, nasty, and full of S**T. )-**
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2012, 01:15:54 PM »
I would place a bet that Ashley is keeping Kara.  She has "promised" only one side of her intentions.  She's playing both and admitted such, but you only hear the word "promise" when she's speaking about keeping Kara. 

On another note, has anyone else entertained the thought that maybe the 1st coach whose team gets eliminated will get to enter the game?  I was reading some conspiracy theories and it would be so cool.  Boogie talked about going after Danielle after they get rid of Kara this week (even though I think Frank is a goner!) because if Dan was eliminated by getting rid of Dan's girls, this would up his chance from 25% to 33% of getting the $100k coaches prize.  But, NO COACH would get a prize if Dan entered the game when they took out his girls and then Dan ended up winning BB!  YOWZA!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2012, 01:20:58 PM »
I really hope no coaches will enter the game.  Such an unfair advantage

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »
i too hope the coaches DONT get to get into the game, as in playing for the 500k...that would just put the freaking icing on the damn cake for me..now i like janie, and dan...but no way should bb let them into the game to win the 500k..and i really think bb will not do this..julie said..they [the coaches] can't put anyone up..cant win a hoh...they can ONLY help there team..and if one of the hg on their teams wins the 500k..then that coach will win 100k...so i really think bb is not going to let them back  in the game to play for the big prize of 500k ..again this is JMO

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2012, 02:00:03 PM »
and another thing :lol:....WTH..why does BOOGER......grrrrrrr....think that kara lives at the playboy house,i have heard nothing of that...just the way a BOOGER thinks...all runny, nasty, and full of S**T. )-**

Boogie and a couple of the guys were chatting out in the backyard.  One of the guys said he discovered somehow that Kara was a Playmate, and Boogie had a lightbulb moment.  He said Kara had told him where she lived in LA, and he knew it was somewhere near the Playboy Mansion (the streets and area description he provided were accurate...I've driven by the Mansion and know where it is, too).  It dawned on him that she's probably living at the Mansion itself, which I'd have to agree with.  The Mansion property is huge with no nearby neighbors...it's the only mansion in that area right on a curve in the road.  There's nowhere else in that area she could possibly live. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2012, 03:05:52 PM »
Based on various conversations about their contracts, I also don't think the coaches will enter the game.  Supposedly they are allowed to go home instead of the jury house when they leave the house, and if I heard Britney correctly, she said the contracts say they won't have to play the game.  I could have heard her wrong though.

I'm not convinced they are coming back in either, BUT.....the validity of the contract discussion depends on who you believe.  Janelle is the one that made the comment about her contract stating that she gets to go straight home...no jury, no sequester.  It is interesting though that she made those comments only a couple of days after having a very excited and animated meeting with Brit to discuss/determine when they thought they might be put into the game, but they were both certain it would happen.  She only mentioned the contract issue after the 'revolt' when she was trying to calm her players down.  Also, Britney later said that her contract very clearly said that BB had the right to alter/amend their role in the game at any point in time.  She said it was very ambiguously worded so that it was pretty much clear that they could do what they wanted when they wanted with the 'coaches'.

It really all comes down to who you believe, and I personally think Brit's version is more believable.  Plus, Janie's version hasn't been consistent.  I'm not sure that they will come into the game, but I do suspect their role will change.   

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2012, 03:18:10 PM »
I didn't hear most of the contract conversations you mentioned.  Thanks for the full info, Libby!  However, I did hear a conversation in the HOH between Janelle and Britney about how they get to go straight home and bypass the jury house.  They agreed it was a key reason why they agreed to do the show.

So who knows!   :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2012, 03:31:35 PM »

Boogie and a couple of the guys were chatting out in the backyard.  One of the guys said he discovered somehow that Kara was a Playmate, and Boogie had a lightbulb moment.  He said Kara had told him where she lived in LA, and he knew it was somewhere near the Playboy Mansion (the streets and area description he provided were accurate...I've driven by the Mansion and know where it is, too).  It dawned on him that she's probably living at the Mansion itself, which I'd have to agree with.  The Mansion property is huge with no nearby neighbors...it's the only mansion in that area right on a curve in the road.  There's nowhere else in that area she could possibly live.

but that doesnt mean she lives there...jmo...these people come up with everything in the world..to out someone..so i guess you out someone that lives in the playboy house :lol3:..i swear the booger...what a mess..and he thinks he is going to have a relationship with kara out of the house :lol3:..which he told afew he would..oh my  :lol3:...sorry booger..it aint going to happen..hmmmmmmmmmmi think kara thinks booger..is what he lives up to be..a booger :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2012, 03:33:14 PM »
but i love you all :ghug:..its JMO :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2012, 03:45:03 PM »
booger talking about being on the price is right...made me think of me..i was on a show called dialing for dollars,, i was picked to play..they had this huge phone ..where you would place your finger in the # you wanted..and dial what # you thought was safe  or really you guested..well i got greddy :lol3:..i mean i was a dialing and getting a big prizes cuz i never got the buzz noise...but then there were 2 #'s left..i could have walked away with alllllllllllllllllllllll those prizes..but..no.. i had to go for it..and i lost every freaking prize..the buzzer went off :knuckles:..but i did get a de-parting prize.. dinner for 2 at a great place :lol3:..i tell ya!...greedy...greedy..

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2012, 03:51:05 PM »
I didn't hear most of the contract conversations you mentioned.  Thanks for the full info, Libby!  However, I did hear a conversation in the HOH between Janelle and Britney about how they get to go straight home and bypass the jury house.  They agreed it was a key reason why they agreed to do the show.

So who knows!   :lol:

I didn't hear that conversation, so it just adds more speculation fuel to the fire.  Who knows, indeed!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2012, 04:50:26 PM »
ha ha ha how funny is this! I was tweeting about wee willie being a baby and then this happened!

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »
ha ha ha how funny is this! I was tweeting about wee willie being a baby and then this happened!

:lol: I don't think it's the real Alison Grodner. Is it?
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2012, 05:18:35 PM »
i know things keep changing but it seems to me from reading the boards this afternoon that it is going to be 5-3 to evict Kara with Asheley being the swing vote.

Is that how all of you see it currently?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2012, 05:32:54 PM »
:lol:  I dont think so  since i have her real one for over 2 years now. i thought it was funny though that i was tweeting about willie and that popped up! :lol:

:lol: I don't think it's the real Alison Grodner. Is it?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2012, 05:34:06 PM »
:waves: HI Albert! Seems thats  the way it's gonna go kara is leaving.. if not she will target Will and WIllie!

i know things keep changing but it seems to me from reading the boards this afternoon that it is going to be 5-3 to evict Kara with Asheley being the swing vote.

Is that how all of you see it currently?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2012, 05:44:13 PM »

HMMMMMMMM!!!!  I don't know why they used this particular guy.

ETA: I should have read further to see Paisley's answer. Also, Kara was the Playboy Playmate of the Year. (I forget which year.) She could have just used that address as a cover. ???
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:55:39 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2012, 06:25:23 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i think if frank stays...wil with one L will be frank's target...and i hope frank doesn't team up with willie...............please don't give.. Wil..with one L the boot...don't do it (:;)

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2012, 07:57:54 PM »
 :iok  Just a few rants I deleted caused by my bad mood,  Maybe it was the yellow fever I had to get today?

ed:  Should have said yellow fever shot I had to get.  I don't have yellow fever :lol:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:04:58 AM by Jill_ »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2012, 12:00:57 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins vetom, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, to be continued... 

Offline superdanbbfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2012, 12:19:43 AM »
Wow, so I've really only been a fan since bb10 and this is my first year with super pass. Have to admit after watching tonights eviction episode, knowing what I do about what has been going on because of the pass, they did a pretty decent job of cramming two weeks of intense gameplay into three 40 minute episodes not to mention introducing everyone. Tonights episode felt stilted to me, especially the lead up to willie /frank fight and what occurred but wife (who I bought the feeds for and doesn't use) didn't notice.

Frankly, Watching the feeds this last week really has left me exhausted. I know from chat and twitter and even Janelles comment that more gameplay has been played this week than ever before. I feel bad for Willie, he was definitely not the right personality for the first and longest HoH. The first HoH in my opinion should be about establishing contact, making alliances, insuring week 2 safety and ultimately knocking out a weak player. Instead his constant flip-flopping and paranoia has burnt all bridges and will likely see him getting back-doored or marginalizing him as a weak long term player.  In short' he just had too much time on his hands and not enough solid strategy to build something worthwhile with it.  His earnest come to Jesus meeting about the coaches completely backfired on him as all the votes went strictly by the coach created team/alliances and made the vote more about snubbing him then as Janelle wisely predicted getting a strong player out. There is no reason that Janelle's team should have voted to keep Frank. I believe boogie will try very hard to get frank to nom one.

I like this coach twist that Julie put in. If Brittney was crafty enough, she could win the coach comp, trade Willie for Danielle and kill two birds with one stone. Keep her team 3 strong and knock Dan out of game. Dan in my opinion has played a horrible game, he has tried to lay low but his picks were horrible and right now he is the coach equivilant to a floater. He has nothing to offer for an alliance. No votes, no strong competitors and that might be his saving grace, as long as Willie doesn't get an immunity, because if he does, Frank wanting to prove what a honest guy he is, pressed by boogie, might take out that weak link here in only the second week. What do you guys think?