Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 270944 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2012, 09:29:02 PM »
I think the days are all off from what we are use to regarding comps since they have to  do the coaches challenge HOH and then the food comp all by Saturday
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2012, 09:40:09 PM »
SO what lind of comp are they doing on a TUESDAY?? ???

Not coaches, not HOH, not POV...so what??

Inquiring minds want to know!!

And why did Willie take his BB bag to the DR then go back to HOH room? something fishie going on.... (:;)
what goes around, comes around.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2012, 11:32:23 PM »
Is Frank staying?

I am SO ready for Willie to be gone.

He and Boogie are just 2 dreadful human beings.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2012, 12:45:08 AM »
I am so over Frank and his stupid looking hair!   :eww

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2012, 11:50:30 AM »
Do these people really not get that to get rid of a. coach, the whole team has to be gone? Did joe really say he would get rid of Janie if she f'd up his game? #1 he would have to get rid of himself too & #2 who the heck does he think he is that he thinks he can get rid of the greatest female player ever to play this game?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
This might be the first eviction ever that will come as a complete surprise to me.  I have no clue at this point who is voting for who.

LOVING this season so far!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2012, 01:34:50 PM »
PPG, these people are beyond nutty.. They are all playing too hard, it's only the first week. Maybe having Brit pick the first HOH has screwed the game up big time. Why would Wil turn against Janelle. It's hard to believe that BB would put the coaches back into the game. (But anything is possible!)

Libby, I have no clue who will go. It's so confusing with all the maneuvering and counter alliances.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline cbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2012, 02:02:58 PM »
What I find so bizarre is how much everyone wants to get the coaches out, In order to get the coaches out the newbies from that team have to go. So im confused how everyone from all different teams is so concerned about forming an alliance when in order to get the coaches out people from their alliance need to be voted off. Willie is horrible, I wish ANYONE else could of won HOH this week, he talks in circles and makes no sense, everyone is so paranoid. I cant believe how many people are stressing out this week about votes, besides people that are on the block no one needs to be making deals with Willie. What control does he have next week? NONE he cant even compete! It should be Kara and Frank running to people for votes and trying to make deals. People like JoJo and Joe and Will and Ashley and Ian are in no danger this week. I understand kissing ass to Willie before nominations and before veto is played but after its all said in done if your not Kara or Frank you should be relaxed, its too much game play too early on, making promises that you dont even need to make yet. As for Frank vs Cara WHY WOULD PEOPLE NOT VOTE OUT FRANK??? He is obviously a bigger threat than Kara not to mention if the goal is to get out the coaches wouldnt you want to cripple as many teams as you could?? Dan is already down 1 player and as 2 girls on his team, meanwhile Boogie has all players and his strongest is on the block.

I DONT GET IT....

I hope there is a twist like instead of voting to get someone out this week that the coaches have to play a comp and whoever looses their teamate gets evicted, this will also help with all the newbies mentality that "they dont need the vets".

just my opinion :)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2012, 02:08:27 PM »
I don't believe the coaches will be put in the game, but I do think something is up with willie and the whole bb bag thing last night.  I'm thinking pandoras box and I'm thinking unless something drastic, he will get rid of frank if he has the power. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2012, 02:23:36 PM »
Based on various conversations about their contracts, I also don't think the coaches will enter the game.  Supposedly they are allowed to go home instead of the jury house when they leave the house, and if I heard Britney correctly, she said the contracts say they won't have to play the game.  I could have heard her wrong though. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2012, 03:21:48 PM »
I find it hard to like any of the new people.

Tried to like Wil, he blew it.

I just want Frank to get evicted and then get a haircut, in that order!

I want Willie to leave right behind him.

Im still team Janelle and team Brit...but these people are really a little nuts and make this game hard for me to follow it!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2012, 03:30:41 PM »
Ashley is playing both sides but she is more loyal to Brit's team  and want to work with them instead of her own team..

as of now the votes will be split and Willie will break the tied with a speech kicking Frank out of the house..

however this can change yet again in a matter of minutes! :iok

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2012, 04:20:19 PM »
Do these people really not get that to get rid of a. coach, the whole team has to be gone? Did joe really say he would get rid of Janie if she f'd up his game? #1 he would have to get rid of himself too & #2 who the heck does he think he is that he thinks he can get rid of the greatest female player ever to play this game?

love this post..way to funny :lol3:...yep,hey Joe...you will have to be gone..i mean gone, like forest gump...has gone running for your coach..janie doll to f;d her up

great post
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2012, 04:24:08 PM »
This might be the first eviction ever that will come as a complete surprise to me.  I have no clue at this point who is voting for who.

LOVING this season so far!

hi  :hello2:..and i too don't know WTH these hgs are going to do, come vote out night!!!..and i too love this season..YIPPIE!!!! :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2012, 05:03:33 PM »
Ashley is playing both sides but she is more loyal to Brit's team  and want to work with them instead of her own team..

as of now the votes will be split and Willie will break the tied with a speech kicking Frank out of the house..

however this can change yet again in a matter of minutes! :iok

Ashley is as confused as I am!  She's now telling Ian she's voting to keep Frank.  I can't tell which way she's leaning!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2012, 06:02:15 PM »
i do not know wat i want..like..etc..etc...i kinda like frank want him in the game..but then i am ..like WTH...all i know is this.........i want willie..aka..russell out of that house :knuckles:..if , i have to jump the bb frence..and take him out myself :tantrum...Grace is ..yet again, this year jumping the bb frence..and taking #'s :knuckles:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2012, 06:08:27 PM »
im with you, Grace!

And when you scale that fence, please take some clipping shears and give Frank a haircut!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2012, 06:11:00 PM »
im with you, Grace!

And when you scale that fence, please take some clipping shears and give Frank a haircut!

:lol3:..you got it...this house..these people :groan:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2012, 06:24:45 PM »
Based on various conversations about their contracts, I also don't think the coaches will enter the game.  Supposedly they are allowed to go home instead of the jury house when they leave the house, and if I heard Britney correctly, she said the contracts say they won't have to play the game.  I could have heard her wrong though.

hi ya :hello2:..i know bb can do anything they want in this game..like the vets said..we signed ourlives away..but i always go back to what Julie said..she said..these 4 great players of all time..WTH..where did julie hear that from anyway :knuckles:, JMO brit..and boogie are NOT the best players of all time..she went on to say ..the vets..coaches...CANNOT win the 500k...CAN NOT PLAY for hoh..they can only give their teams advice....and help lead them in the game.. if i was in the bb house and this happen..i would be WTH...i can handle this trust me ...i said trust me :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2012, 06:38:42 PM »
I just love everyone's comments. You made my day. I don't see the coaches coming into the game but I can see BB giving the coaches more cards to play which could convince wayward players that it might be better to keep the coaches a little closer. 

It is so stupid to want to get rid of your coach. Just where will you be then?  Oh that's right on the plane home.  :lol3:

I SO want to cut that mop of hair, I want to watch Grace chopping it off.  :yess: LOL.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2012, 07:01:33 PM »
I don't see the coaches coming into the game but I can see BB giving the coaches more cards to play which could convince wayward players that it might be better to keep the coaches a little closer. 

It is so stupid to want to get rid of your coach. Just where will you be then?  Oh that's right on the plane home.  :lol3:

Uh huh!  Several houseguests are waaaaaaaaay tooooooo busy believing they have the end game figured out.  Three simple words, Houseguest..."Expect...the...unexpected!"  Watch BB suddenly shuffle the deck.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2012, 08:47:42 PM »
i dont think Glass House took bb employees like cbs says  blahblah  ..i think they took SUPERPAS employes!!!!  feeds are horrible this year :crazy: :gaah: :colors

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2012, 09:45:21 PM »
These clowns are nuts  :stare I have no clue what the crap is going on, They are all playing too hard too fast. Votes are flipping left and right.  :colors
delightful just delightful

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2012, 03:50:35 AM »
These clowns are nuts  :stare I have no clue what the crap is going on, They are all playing too hard too fast. Votes are flipping left and right.  :colors

I think I have it figured out.  JoJo and Shane are voting with Danielle for Kara.  Joe and Wil are voting with Jenn and Ian for Frank to stay.  That's for sure.  Only Ashley is up in the air, but she might actually be decided.  Tonight Ashley promised Britney she was voting for Kara before Janelle separated the two.  I don't think she's promised anyone her vote for Frank.  However, Frank is extremely confident he has Ashley's and Wil's vote and told Boogie tonight.  Ashley is hard to figure out.  It will probably be a last minute decision.

Britney came up with a great idea, and it's been mentioned a few times since, but not really discussed.  In order to gain Ashley's support for Kara, Brit's idea is to tell her they can lead Frank's supporters into thinking her vote was actually cast by Ian (or another Frank supporter), whom everyone in the house thinks is America's Player.  I like it!         
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:43:35 AM by Paisley »

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2012, 05:45:01 AM »
I haven't seen the feeds recently but can someone tell me what the "Players turn on Coaches" thing is about?