Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271871 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #675 on: August 08, 2012, 09:28:41 PM »
 :lol3: Good ones Howie!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #676 on: August 08, 2012, 09:38:30 PM »
I still can't believe these HG's think going with Boogie and Frank takes them down the road closer to winning.   :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #677 on: August 08, 2012, 09:48:21 PM »
So after an hour we get to find out that all they got  was a 1/2 way party , music, pizza \, booze and cake which they had a cake fight  and someone in the house is pissed off over the cake fight.  the  ones that enjoyed it are janelle britney danielle dan . not sure about anyone else..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline WorldWarBeast

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Buy the ticket, take the ride.
« Reply #678 on: August 08, 2012, 10:08:56 PM »
 :<3 :waves: adios Janelle. If you woulda played it straight, you  woulda had my vote. You cant plat boogie and think yer gonna go far. Frank or Ian for the win!!!
"He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #679 on: August 08, 2012, 11:17:53 PM »
TV with Boogie. That was hilarious. Frank the brawn and Ian the brain. Spiritard and Dog!!!! Laughed my butt off!

I thought that was so funny!  Even made my husband crack a smile and he is so over this season already.  :lol3:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #680 on: August 09, 2012, 07:17:19 AM »
Although I do think Janelle will be evicted tonight, there is still time for AG to figure out a way to bring her back. We need to keep an eye on any news from her to see if she is in sequester after her eviction.

It may also be that BB knows that Janelle will win America's player again this year and will just decide to let they be it. Probably less contraversial for her BUT I predict significant declines in viewership after tonight. Who care to watch ANY of these people win the 500k?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #681 on: August 09, 2012, 08:52:02 AM »
I think they are ALL Delusional if they believe ANY of the coaches.  Janelle must have super powers since a lot of people love her. She is as BIG a liar as the rest. She used to be a favorite of mine but no longer. You need to pick and choose who you lie to. She didn't do that this time. She lied to everyone and lost her way.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #682 on: August 09, 2012, 09:42:36 AM »
Why does everyone dislike this season so much?  I'm having great fun with it!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #683 on: August 09, 2012, 09:57:55 AM »

I'm with you!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #684 on: August 09, 2012, 10:14:10 AM »

I'm with you!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: August 09, 2012, 11:18:56 AM »
For me, Janelle was the only one I really liked this season. Everyone seems to be lying  more than I remember. Why the others believe Boogie, or would leave him and Frank in the game together is unfathomable to me. It makes me feel like they deserve whatever they get. I looove BB and wait all year for it, but I just don't feel excited about rooting for any of these players this year. Boogie pouted last week because of the blindside but was so gleefully vicious regarding doing the same thing to Janelle. And I don't think I could sit through another season of Chilltown part two. Obviously, AG really wants Frank to stay. I heard rumors that they were really worried about the chemistry and likeabilty of this cast. I think that may have been true. BB deserves a cast that loves the show, not random picks who just want to be on any reality show and have never even watched.
Love the community, but the show, not so much this year.
Thanks to all, updaters and others who love and comment. Love you all.  :hrt: :<3 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:34:00 PM by Lily »

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #686 on: August 09, 2012, 02:48:25 PM »
I think the problem this year is all the players are just Blah. Nobody that really stands out. Nobody you can really love or hate. No characters you can really sink your teeth into coaches excluded. The regular players I can pretty much take em or leave em. For me this is the season of apathy.😜

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #687 on: August 09, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »
Shame...i  :hrt: this season... watched all other seasons...if the coach's weren't there 4 more to love or hate, but on the whole i like Frank, Danielle, Shane (some) and not fond of Boogie, but he is entertaining when he is defensive.  Janelle i pray leaves, liked her in previous seasons this season her game play id horrible,  Dan is Dan, and Brit, says she played an honest game w/out lying in her season...not true she lied to Rachel and led her on.  I liked Rachel so that i remember!  If this is a fast foward i hope Ian gets it, would like to see if he holds true to Frank or the 5, and looking at the lockdown pics, glad Danielle is hanging out in the bathroom, Janelle is trying to mist Britney (fog more like it).  Don't hate!  I liked her when the game started, she just took the wrong road playing!

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #688 on: August 09, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »
I think once the season gets a little deeper (and fewer coaches are in play) in you will start to see something in the houseguests that has been overshadowed by the coaches thing.  It's kind of sad to say that the season will go downhill if Janelle leaves, if they had not done this twist, people would not be threatening to leave mid season.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #689 on: August 09, 2012, 03:19:42 PM »
I think once the season gets a little deeper (and fewer coaches are in play) in you will start to see something in the houseguests that has been overshadowed by the coaches thing.  It's kind of sad to say that the season will go downhill if Janelle leaves, if they had not done this twist, people would not be threatening to leave mid season.

That's what I've been thinking.  Many of the houseguests I grew to love emerged after the bigger personalities left the house.  Dan is #1 on that list.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #690 on: August 09, 2012, 03:37:03 PM »
Wonder how we would have liked the Houseguests this season if they
had not brought in the 4 coaches     :duno:        course we will never
know.......

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #691 on: August 09, 2012, 03:58:42 PM »
The save Janelle campaign online continues!! :lol3:

via Twitter: The #SaveJanelle campaign is gaining momentum! There's even T-shirts! http://skreened.com/bbtees/save-janelle-t-shirt Let's get AG's attention!

http://skreened.com/bbtees/save-janelle-t-shirt
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: August 09, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
L00ks like Janelle is Misting the viewers....lol lol :lol3:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #693 on: August 09, 2012, 04:40:02 PM »

Janelle is not all that, is spite of her believing her own press.  She was good in her day, but has lost her edge, and when you loose your edge in this game, you go home.

At this point, I want to see Dan and Ian in the final 2.  Ian would get Jenn, Wil, Joe and Frank and Ashley, votes.  Dan would get Boogie, Brit, Danielle and maybe Shane.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #694 on: August 09, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »
Just a quick question? Why would anybody believe anything Boogie says? Have none of them ever watched Big Brother? Really? Seriously?

just love this.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #695 on: August 09, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmm...booger aint no..dr.will...which he is trying to be in the dr's  with frank as his side kick...sorry but booger aint, and will never be dr will...yuck..42 years old..hates women..and jmo..is a ass..........i dont no, maybe it's me..i just dont like boogers :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #696 on: August 09, 2012, 05:52:24 PM »

Janelle is not all that, is spite of her believing her own press.  She was good in her day, but has lost her edge, and when you loose your edge in this game, you go home.

At this point, I want to see Dan and Ian in the final 2.  Ian would get Jenn, Wil, Joe and Frank and Ashley, votes.  Dan would get Boogie, Brit, Danielle and maybe Shane.

its ok that janie is going tonight...trust me ..she will leave with class...go to alllllllllllllllllllllll the bb boards..janie is [still] bb's sweetheart....and she has a great life, janie still has a ton of fans,,they just arent here [at this site]...this aint janie's 1st rodeo..she is a huge fan of bb..she will still be one of the greatest players of this game..all is well..but i HOPE       HOPE..the booger man..and his little puppy frank..wipe out the house...cuz if you guys trust booger...oh my....i am just sayin ...don't..all is well with janie, she has a great life...brit..i use to like her..but..nope she is a freaking B****..and
a bigger liar then ANYONE in that house...dani..brit,and even my great player who i love dan...twisted and made up lies about janie...serious..do you really think janie wants girls out cuz they are pretty [then janie..omg..no]...give me a freaking breaK....JANIE IS...still a great looking woman..she is sooooooooooo..not thinking oh get the pretty girl out..cuz i need so and so...that is DANIELLE....yuck..sorry it is JMO ..i can't even look at that WITCH!!!!!!!..puff..be gone ..next danielle..yuck
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 05:57:58 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #697 on: August 09, 2012, 06:25:04 PM »
Oh Grace, I'm with you. Jani has a great life, and she definitely does have some fans on this site.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:14:14 PM by Lily »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #698 on: August 09, 2012, 06:30:20 PM »
I agree with Grace and Lily, Janelle has plenty of fans on this site. I also believe that no matter what happens to her this game, she will wint the America's favorite house guest at least 2:1 over all other HG's this year.

Lets see how the viewership looks 2 weeks from me...i bet it will be WAY down!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #699 on: August 09, 2012, 08:00:51 PM »
I agree with Grace and Lily, Janelle has plenty of fans on this site. I also believe that no matter what happens to her this game, she will wint the America's favorite house guest at least 2:1 over all other HG's this year.

Lets see how the viewership looks 2 weeks from me...i bet it will be WAY down!

I have to disagree about America's favorite.  I think it will be Ian.  That kid is growing on me day by day, and his sheer joy at the BB experience is being pimped for all it's worth by TPTB.  What better winner than a poor kid who idolizes BB and is a struggling student.