Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 270941 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2012, 07:55:56 PM »
Dont make me scared to say HI to ya Grace! :lol3:  welcome back!!

ugot...love..you...wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....to...much :hearts:..don't be fearful of Grace...it's all ok :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »
It's so good to see you back Grace!  :wohoo:

And thank you for the donation, it is really appreciated.  :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2012, 08:17:30 PM »
It's so good to see you back Grace!  :wohoo:

And thank you for the donation, it is really appreciated.  :hearts:

tons of hugs Texaslady :ghug:..great to be back..it took me like 5 days to get on the site...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....but i got here :yess:

great to be here :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2012, 09:14:40 PM »
I'm glad you made it back.  :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2012, 09:47:54 AM »
just had time to pop in , i am busy at work..i just wanted to say...i can't stand boogie :knuckles:..ok thats it...for now :hrt:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »
just had time to pop in , i am busy at work..i just wanted to say...i can't stand boogie :knuckles:..ok thats it...for now :hrt:

I'm with you.   :tup:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2012, 10:31:16 AM »
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! willie has got to goooooooooooooooooooooo..can't stand him...WTH..willie is the one playing the game to hard and fast in week one...and he freaks out, way to much...i dont care for dani..but i would love  her to win hoh..and put up willie,and frank..i kinda like frank..just wish he wasn't with boogie or willie...........and janie will pick Wil..with one L to be safe.....i like wil, with one L :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2012, 10:32:57 AM »
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! willie has got to goooooooooooooooooooooo..can't stand him...WTH..willie is the one playing the game to hard and fast in week one...and he freaks out, way to much...i dont care for dani..but i would love  her to win hoh..and put up willie,and frank..i kinda like frank..just wish he wasn't with boogie or willie...........and janie will pick Wil..with one L to be safe.....i like wil, with one L :lol:

Willie is making a huge mistake. Helping Frank helps Boogie! Good lord! What's with the hate for Janelle? I like Wil too. I hope he's able to last!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2012, 11:01:19 AM »
Wil and Frank are hard for me to identify with hoods on but it occurs to me that Wil looks like a young Fabio. Frank looks like Carrot Top in need of a color touchup.  :lol:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2012, 11:08:08 AM »
 :lol3: :lol3: wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to funny TexasLady :lol3: you got Grace laughing GREAT!!!! this morning.....i will take WiL..with one L over Carrot top anyday..i hope Wil can stay in this game to.......and WTH is Joe up to :knuckles:....i like him...but he wants frank..and willie in tnis game...to tell ya the truth...janie doll :hrt:..needs to team up with dan..and now WTH is wrong with brit :knuckles:..she is just as messed up as willie.....ok..Grace's vent for today..well maybe i will vent alot more later :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »
Well well well... How will BB like this turn of events, Willie stirring up a mutiny among the HGs.  :lol: I'm thinking, not so much

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »
Well well well... How will BB like this turn of events, Willie stirring up a mutiny among the HGs.  :lol: I'm thinking, not so much

You gotta know what you're getting into when you invite a Hantz to play.......

I'm Team Willie.  He's fun.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
There is a strong tendency in the Hantz family for stirring the pot.  (Or is that the cauldron?)  :stirtp:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2012, 02:42:32 PM »
I seriously hope he and Brit stick together.  If those two are together using their powers for evil, it will be a FUN summer.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2012, 03:04:16 PM »
I seriously hope he and Brit stick together.  If those two are together using their powers for evil, it will be a FUN summer.

I'm liking this season.  I really like Britney this year.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
#Willie "and they made us play this hard.. and i didnt want to play this hard.. just cuz of who my brother is"

I CALLED IT.. knew he was gonna blame- game it! :groan: 1) you applied 2) U APPLIED 3) GET OVER IT we all know who your brother is who did you think you were fooling? #NOTTHEVETS
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BBPHILLYFAN2112

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »
If you asked me 2 days ago I would have said this season is sooooooooo boring, but now, Im so into it...Willie has shot himself in the foot big time...I have no favorites yet, but Wil is hilarious to me, and I swear Ashley seems doped up all the timeeeeeeeee...Joe got on my nerves until today, when he went against Willie, I was like yea chef!!!!! Britney annoys the crap outta me, she name drops way to much and played the game with Willie way to soon...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2012, 04:21:35 PM »
Ever watch Willie eat?  He eats like it is his last meal--experience from prison time?  Boy this afternoon has been interesting--alcohol tonight and I see fireworks coming.

BBPHILLY  I get the impression Brit now feels defeated after the Willie fiasco.   

:jam:
No MSG!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2012, 06:22:01 PM »
Good evening, everyone!

I am asking for a favor....there are too many new players and I have so much work that is demanding my attention that I cannot follow what is happening or who is going to get evicted.

Would it be possible for a synopsis to be written by someone who understands what is going on? Id appreciate it and I bet some others would too!

Thanks for all of your posts! I am looking forward to spending this summer with you all, at least together over the internet!!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2012, 06:26:15 PM »
Good evening, everyone!

I am asking for a favor....there are too many new players and I have so much work that is demanding my attention that I cannot follow what is happening or who is going to get evicted.

Would it be possible for a synopsis to be written by someone who understands what is going on? Id appreciate it and I bet some others would too!

Thanks for all of your posts! I am looking forward to spending this summer with you all, at least together over the internet!!

I could use that too!  Been gone for the last week at a family reunion and I've missed everything!  Just got home and what is the first thing I do?  Check on the live feed updates of course!  Maybe if I can figure out what is going on I will be able to help out with the updating tomorrow night.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2012, 06:54:34 PM »
sorry to alllllllllllllll you brit fans..but she is a freaking dumbo :colors..why did she tell willie the coaches might come back in the game??? what...why was she ok with a house meeting :groan: bye the way..i hate those house meeting..brit..and willie..JMO..and  i love you all..but they have lost their damn...minds..................period...........to fast in this game week one..ok..grace is done...for now :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2012, 06:58:45 PM »
wanna know what those things are that we hear behind the walls? well lookie here► :lolmao:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2012, 07:24:39 PM »
TL & I heard an audio check of someone named DJ and on feeds 2 & the pics of the burglar went  up all over twitterverse and by our own HurrricanHowie.. :hrt:

I say look for a game where stuff is missing in the house and they taped the guy dressed taking it. then BB will  show  it on the TV  in the living room ..

this will either be just for entertainment or part of the Comp on Thursday!

:lol3: oh yeah and one more thing .. like willie needed more to be paranoid about! :lolmao:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2012, 08:09:56 PM »
The first post of each day's thread has a brief synopsis by Ugot, in case that helps!

And don't look at me...I am waaaay behind too! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2012, 08:11:13 PM »
SO what lind of comp are they doing on a TUESDAY?? ???

Not coaches, not HOH, not POV...so what??

Inquiring minds want to know!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.