Author Topic: CBS's "The Talk" Plays A Mini-BB Game (Video Preview Post # 3)  (Read 3892 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
The "Big Brother" house is going to have some chatty new guests in residence prior to the show's premiere in July. That's because host Julie Chen and her pals from her day job, "The Talk," will be moving into the lavish digs to film their own "Big Brother"-type competition.

"Late June as we are dusting off the 'Big Brother' house and before we throw the real houseguests in, the five of us are moving in and we're playing a fast-forward version of the game," Chen tells Yahoo! TV exclusively.

[Related: Sharon Osbourne on Her Impromptu Make-out Session on 'The Talk': Ozzy Won't Like It!]

So how long will Chen and her "The Talk" co-hosts Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood, Aisha Tyler and Sara Gilbert live in the reality show digs? "We don't know," teases Chen. "They're going to unlock the doors and then…" Osbourne interrupts, "Throw away the key!"

It will be just be the ladies involved in the competition – they won't bring spouses or children during their stay. "No, it's just us," says Chen. "We have to compete. No kids. No distractions."

Well, maybe one. "I can't bring Bella?" asks Osbourne, referring to one of her 10-plus dogs. "Okay," Chen concedes, "but there's going to be a penalty. You can bring Bella if you only eat slop."

[Related: CBS sues ABC over so-called 'Big Brother' copycat]

While details about the CBS cross-over are still being worked out, fans of the "The Talk" will get to see the footage this summer on the daytime series. "The premiere date of 'Big Brother' is July 12, so that afternoon is when you'll likely see us and see how we did," Chen says.

Source:http://tv.yahoo.com/news/exclusive---the-talk--co-hosts-to-move-into--big-brother--house.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:24:39 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: CBS's "The Talk" to do a Big Brother Crossover(Well Sort of...)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:48:22 PM »
Thanks for alerting us Howie!  I can't wait to see how this plays out. Especially if Sharon can bring her dog only if she eats slop!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 07:44:34 PM »
The BB Website Has Now Posted A Few Pics From the Talk's Mini BB Game...which is to air during the Talk on July 12th...

Outside the Big Brother House
The hosts of THE TALK in the Big Brother house. Sheryl Underwood, from left, Aisha Tyler, Sharon Osbourne, Julie Chen and Sara Gilbert

Sharon and Julie
The hosts of THE TALK in the Big Brother house. Sharon Osbourne, left, and Julie Chen

Sara in the Kitchen
The hosts of THE TALK in the Big Brother house. Sara Gilbert

Sharon and Aisha
The hosts of THE TALK in the Big Brother house. Sharon Osbourne, left, and Aisha Tyler

Sharon
The hosts of THE TALK in the Big Brother house. Sharon Osbourne

Photos From CBS.com, Photos By: Cliff Lipson/CBS

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 11:17:46 PM »
Video Preview...

<a href="http://embed.5min.com/517415113/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://embed.5min.com/517415113/</a>

'Big Brother' Season 14: 'The Talk' Co-Hosts Try To Avoid Poop While Playing In The House

Julie Chen's hosting gigs are colliding! To prep for the premiere of Season 14 of "Big Brother" (Thurs., July 12, 9 p.m. ET on CBS), "The Talk" co-host and her talking heads all moved in to the "Big Brother" house for a little friendly competition.

We've got an exclusive first look at Chen and co-hosts Sharon Osbourne, Sara Gilbert, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood donning itchy dog costumes and digging in the mud.

"I walked into the backyard, and I thought, 'Oh god, we're all in the dog house for this competition," Chen says, obviously quite familiar with all that entails. "And then I can smell fertilizer ... which is my nice way of saying I smell poop." After digging a bit, it's clear they won't be staying clean. "The hardest thing about this competition is I just don't want to get poop in my eyes."

The ladies will reveal who dominated and who was evicted live on Thursday's episode of "The Talk" (Thurs., July 12, 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT on CBS). They'll also show a special preview of "Big Brother" Season 14.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/10/big-brother-season-14-the-talk_n_1663425.html