Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21: What to Expect! New Twist?

(1/28) > >>

georgiapeach:
This season's New Twist?

Phil on The Talk July 9, 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/v/NPT5itcS6Ok?version=3&hl

"We are going into our 21st season.  (applause)

At the very beginning, when I intro... when I talk to the teams, I tell them about something that has never ever happened before, because we are always trying to shock them, and I tell them about something that is really exciting, and I can promise you that it will motivate them like they have never been motivated before."

topaz:
new twist?  Are they gonna introduce Salvage Pass just like one on TAR Australia? :duno:

kevin2012:
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it. Remember the Hazard? "A game-changing new addition that will affect one team for the rest of the race" my butt.

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: kevin2012 on July 10, 2012, 07:39:42 AM ---I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it. Remember the Hazard? "A game-changing new addition that will affect one team for the rest of the race" my butt.

--- End quote ---

One season in between, pretty hard to forget.

I'll remain indifferent for now. I can't watch the vid and I've been unspoiled (so far, I only got here because I don't mind being spoiled about a new twist) but from the transcript Peach posted it could go anywhere, short-term, long-term, big or small. The usual Phil with his ambiguous spiels when it's outside the race lol.

supah:
I recall reading a spoiler that said the winner of LEG 2 would win the Express Pass. I'm guessing that means something else will be awarded, which I'm sure is the Express Pass. Here is what I think will happen:
The first team in Leg 1 will win the Salvage Pass. If they choose to eliminate the team, the Express Pass will be up for grabs in the next Leg. If they choose NOT to eliminate the team, there will be some sort of negative consequence..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version