The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Who WILTS under the hot Cuban sun next week?

(1/3) > >>

kevin2012:
title credit goes to balfour.

vote now who you think will go home next week and answer these questions.

1. Who will come in last in the "fake" pit stop?

2. Who will win and who should win the next leg?

3. Do you think there wasn't enough Paris in this episode?

4. How tough did driving those Cuban classic cars look?

5. What was/were the best moment(s) of leg 7?

6. Would you ever attempt a soufflé?

7. Was it wrong for Joseph and Grace to steal James and Sarah's taxi? or is it part of the game?

8. Would you party at the Tropicana Nightclub?

9. If Ross and Tarryn didn't save Lucy and Emilia, where do you think that extra non-elimination leg would have come?

*special (optional)* Construct your own poll question for next week's poll, using the promo for it if you want. The best one will be used in next week's thread. (Slight alteration may occur)

hotriceguy:
The is no more NEL in the race lol

balfour:

--- Quote from: kevin2012 on July 10, 2012, 02:55:27 AM ---title credit goes to balfour.

--- End quote ---

:hoot:  :yess:

Thanks, kevin2012!

balfour:
James & Sarah

Will & Should: Michelle & Jo

Yes. 1 Roadblock & 1 task? Too little! I'm bothered by how little time TARaus spends in one place. Huge improvement over last season's only task in Amsterdam: eating a doughnut  (:;)

Tough. Any car that requires a push start from 3-6 men is very challenging

The sights of Paris at night and early morning :hearts:

Yes! I want to make one! But I'll probably overcook it. But if Sarah can do it.... Even I have better sense to use spilled egg yolk :lol3:

7. Was it wrong for Joseph and Grace to steal James and Sarah's taxi? or is it part of the game?
I get that it's part of the game  but it's just wrong.  Grace & Joseph were in a tough position.... they even tried to keep their original taxi. But yanking another team's bags out of the taxi just seems low and worse.

I'm already planning my trip  :keeta:

9. If Ross and Tarryn didn't save Lucy and Emilia, where do you think that extra non-elimination leg would have come?
Maybe at the end of this double leg?

maxen:

title credit goes to balfour.

vote now who you think will go home next week and answer these questions.

I'm going with Sticky & Sam because they got on the last flight to Cuba and  had problems to get to the city, unlike Michelle & Jo.. and everyone else.

Who & Should: Michelle & Jo

It felt really weird changing countries at that point, but Michelle & Jo were so happy to go to Cuba that i was happy too.

Oh really tough. Thank god Michellle & Jo didn't have as many problems as other teams, literally everyone was having a hard time.

Michelle & Jo going from 4th to 1st in Paris.
Michelle & Jo and their red & white car.

Oh no... i would really suck... Michelle & Jo had a hard time with that,,, it would be worse for me.

Was totally wrong, yes it is a race but it was still really mean. Thank god it wasn't Michelle & Jo's taxi.

With Michelle & Jo all night long.

I think it could have been the second leg where Michelle & Jo rocked that bollywood  task.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version