Archive > Big Brother 14

BB14: Britney Haynes

(1/4) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Britney Haynes, the hilarious and sometimes naïve Pharmaceutical sales rep, was famously evicted in Season 12 by Enzo, Matt, Lane and Hayden – “The Brigade.” In Britney’s own words, “I got really badly burned… it was not smart.” This fourth place finisher has learned from her mistakes and is excited to return as a coach. Her plan is to very carefully and deliberately give her team members just the right amount of information. She knows that playing an emotional game isn’t always the best strategy and she is going to make sure that her team isn’t playing too emotionally and sees the big picture. Since BIG BROTHER 12, Britney got married, moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma and bought a house. This 24-year-old newlywed is looking forward to another summer in the BIG BROTHER house and is hoping to make more memories, like her favorite from season 12: “when Kathy got stuck in the caramel.”

RealityFreakWill:
Big Brother - Britney Returns

Meet Britney, former Houseguest from season 12, who returns as a coach this season to play her own game for her own separate prize.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9xopoQmYvKE&feature=relmfu

northernlite:
She makes me laugh my butt off when she gets on a roll, she is a master at sarcasm. I am so glad they brought her back.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Thank you Britney!!  :ty Totally making my day & #BB14 Season!! #Shoutout #BBLF  8/7/12 9:50pm BBTime cam 1/2 ~MichelefromdaBronx~ :wohoo:

Thats shout out #2!   :hoot:

Shout out #1 7/22/12 8:23 pm BBT Cam 1/2 Michele from da Bronx Token Twitter Lesbian :lolmao:

She gets the whole gang in on it.. Jenn Jojo Mike Wil Ashley

TexasLady:
Way to go Britney!!  :yess:  Congratulations MichelefromdaBronx/aka/Ugot!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version