Author Topic: The First Big Twist Revealed! (Offical From CBS.com) Possible Spoilers!!!  (Read 20910 times)

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
RAGAN blurred out.

Britney
Dan
Enzo
Janelle
Jeff
Jessie
Mike Boogie
Rachel
Renny

remain.
How much do you want to bet that Rachel will be one of the last ones grayed out?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
no more Rachel--PLEEEEZE!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
RAGAN blurred out.

Britney
Dan
Enzo
Janelle
Jeff
Jessie
Mike Boogie
Rachel
Renny

remain.
How much do you want to bet that Rachel will be one of the last ones grayed out?

I'm not counting on any more blurs, it premieres in less than 24 hours, and they wont reveal the official 4 before the premiere, but who knows, a few more could go, but the 4 is already  known(live feed leaks)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
but the 4 is already  known(live feed leaks)

Yeah. There's another thread in this part of the forum with the evidence to prove it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
Remember Dan was actually slated to be evicted first but the tables were turned and he ended up winning the whole enchilada...one of my favorite players  :hrt:

And I agree with that. I had to go back to work after I had my daughter and it was torture to leave her every day for 8 hours....but there is no way I could leave her for 3 months with no contact when she was that young. There is so much that you would miss. I just couldn't do it. I admit. I'm judging her. And she's my favorite player ever.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Remember Dan was actually slated to be evicted first but the tables were turned and he ended up winning the whole enchilada...one of my favorite players  :hrt:

And I agree with that. I had to go back to work after I had my daughter and it was torture to leave her every day for 8 hours....but there is no way I could leave her for 3 months with no contact when she was that young. There is so much that you would miss. I just couldn't do it. I admit. I'm judging her. And she's my favorite player ever.

Think of it this way.  All Janelle is doing is earning money through her "profession" (can being a reality star be a profession?) to support her family, which is a good thing.  Lots of ordinary parents work in professions where they must leave home for months at a time in order to work.  And if she wins, some of the money could be used to set up a college savings account or small trust fund for her baby, too.  I'm sure Janelle and her husband weighed all the pros and cons, including how her fans would react, and decided the opportunity for their family was too good to pass up. 

When my ex-husband was promoted, he was transferred to a plant 180 miles away and could only come home on weekends while I stayed behind to sell the house.  The house didn't sell for 8 long months.  At one point, our daughter suffered a major sugar crash, went into seizures, and was in the hospital for several days.  His company immediately booked the next flight out and flew him home at their expense, so I'm sure if anything happens to Janelle's baby, CBS will be right on it and fly her home. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
the local paper -- here in Dan's home town--- is reporting he is on BB.  And that he recently wrote a book about reality T.V.  That has me asking a few questions. 

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)

Think of it this way.  All Janelle is doing is earning money through her "profession" (can being a reality star be a profession?) to support her family, which is a good thing.  Lots of ordinary parents work in professions where they must leave home for months at a time in order to work.  And if she wins, some of the money could be used to set up a college savings account or small trust fund for her baby, too.  I'm sure Janelle and her husband weighed all the pros and cons, including how her fans would react, and decided the opportunity for their family was too good to pass up. 

When my ex-husband was promoted, he was transferred to a plant 180 miles away and could only come home on weekends while I stayed behind to sell the house.  The house didn't sell for 8 long months.  At one point, our daughter suffered a major sugar crash, went into seizures, and was in the hospital for several days.  His company immediately booked the next flight out and flew him home at their expense, so I'm sure if anything happens to Janelle's baby, CBS will be right on it and fly her home.
You also have to remember than returning player are compensated as well, I think it is usually $25,000 just to come back.  That would be a powerful incentive to starting off your baby's future.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
I also suspect, when you are talking about fan-favorites like Janelle, that they might sweeten the pot a little when they are trying to talk them into returning.  Maybe they offered her a little more money, or maybe they promised to sneak her into the DR once or twice a week to let her skype or call home and check on the baby.  It would be easy enough to do and as long as she kept her mouth shut, no one would be the wiser.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
I'm not saying that she doesn't have her reasons to do it. I'm just saying that I would never leave my young baby for that long and I judge her for doing so. My opinion.