Author Topic: TAR France LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, SHOW DISCUSSION  (Read 78553 times)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: TAR France LIVE Sightings and Spoilers
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2012, 11:34:22 PM »
:ascared 50.000 Euros? That's worse than TARA's $100,000.   :groan:

Or compared with the $ 250.000 dollars of TARLA.

$250,000 isn't that bad. TARAus gets the same thing.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2012, 08:34:40 AM »

That's the point.  The prize is even worse if you also make a comparison with the TARLA prize (or TARAus).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2012, 08:38:21 AM »

That's the point.  The prize is even worse if you also make a comparison with the TARLA prize (or TARAus).

Right.  :tup: I was hoping for 250,000 - 500,000 euros.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2012, 09:39:06 AM »
Maybe they left off a zero or mean that's the prize for both people. At least I hope.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »
I've got other news about this race. 9 teams are on the race and the final prize is 50 000€. There is also 10 legs and 7 country (United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Japan, USA, Brazil, South Africa and France).

Link: http://www.leblogtvnews.com/article-amazing-race-sur-d8-9-duos-4-continents-7-pays-10-etapes-50-000-euros-110361462.html

Translating that article gives a LOT of spoiler info!

Friday, September 21, 2012 5 21 / 09 / September / 2012 7:00
Amazing race on D8: 9 duos, 4 continents, 7 countries, 10 steps, 50 000 euros.

Among the highly anticipated appointment chain D8, the first French edition of the adventure game The Amazing Race. Which could overshadow the Beijing Express aging on M6. Shine a production broadcast in France early evening, and moderated by Alexandre Delpérier.

New pairs will participate in the most amazing experience of their lives. A journey of twenty-four days all around the globe. An extraordinary race on four continents! Dozens of hours of aircraft, 50 000 km of competition, discovery and self-transcendence, one hundred incredible events to reach the end of the race to pocket the sum of 50 000 euros and win the title of champion 'AMAZING RACE.

Before doing our candidates have to cross four continents in ten steps ahead seven countries: the United Arab Emirates to South Africa from Thailand, Brazil, Japan, the United States and of course France. Airplane, boat, taxi, subway ... to reach the destination, all transportation will be good. But beware, throughout their career, candidates must face physical challenges and cultural surprises.

Challenges impressive straining their courage, endurance, insight and fiber solidarity:

Down a cliff rappelling,

build a snowman in the middle of the desert,

dive into shark-infested sea white

count statues in a temple sacred

make a radio and operate,

build a roof for an orphanage

drive a camel through the dunes

Such ... will be some tests, physical or unusual that await our adventurers with nerves of steel.

In each episode, they will also answer questions of general knowledge to continue their journey ... the opportunity to understand the heritage, history and traditions of the countries visited. Competitors will experience a unique adventure and create the most beautiful towers in the world. In their "road book," a step in the busy streets of Bangkok, an amazing safari in South Africa, a trip to the spectacular Iguazu Falls or a sunset on the beaches of Rio.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2012, 08:43:30 PM »
they should Double Their Money on the next season of TAR France. :'(

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2012, 01:58:37 AM »
kaiarugs #theamazingrace   5mon

can anyone identify that place?  There's a JAX neon sign right in front of that old building and an 18th century old cannon just behind the host of TAR France.  BTW, who is he? :duno:

This reminds me Jackson Square in the French Quarter in New Orleans, La. It is across the street from the Jackson Brewing Co.....whose lable was JAX beer.
Matthew 7:15

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2012, 09:09:21 PM »
kaiarugs #theamazingrace   5mon

can anyone identify that place?  There's a JAX neon sign right in front of that old building and an 18th century old cannon just behind the host of TAR France.  BTW, who is he? :duno:

This reminds me Jackson Square in the French Quarter in New Orleans, La. It is across the street from the Jackson Brewing Co.....whose lable was JAX beer.

Thanks DrRox, and I don't know if that one is part of TAR France and if they'd raced in New Orleans, then there'll be 3 legs in USA. :duno:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2012, 10:49:29 PM »
It was pointed out earlier that the dark haired guy in New Orleans doesn't look like the host of TAR France, so I don't know what to make of that picture. It could just be some video crew shooting a stand up in front of the cannon.

Anyway, here's something new about TAR France - a Facebook page. It was launched earlier today and doesn't have much content yet. There is a picture of someone (I assume it's the host) sleeping in a helicopter (actually, I imagine he's just looking down at something). Here's the link:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amazing-Race/286079078173458

Offline Traveller7

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2012, 04:50:20 AM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2012, 12:31:17 PM »
LOTS more here!! Even with google translate!

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/tele-realite/35525-amazing-race-tout-sur-pekin-express-d8-photos-vide/

"We discover the 18 candidates (9 teams of 2) in Paris, before they fly to Dubai for an event camel and one in the air at 4,000 meters. The result of Amazing Race teams and lead viewers to Rio de Janeiro, Hawaii, South Africa, Tokyo, Los Angeles and Bangkok. All this within 24 days of racing! "

and video of ep 1 and slideshow!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline freds

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2012, 04:56:49 PM »
TAR France premiere will be on Monday, October 22nd at 8.50 pm

Link: http://www.toutelatele.com/amazing-race-la-course-demarre-le-lundi-22-octobre-sur-d8-43438
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:53:46 AM by freds »

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2012, 11:34:35 AM »
Has anything been revealed about the Casts background? Cops, Cowboys, Ice Cream truck drivers, etc. ?

addie

« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2012, 01:54:02 PM »
So going to watch this.  :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2012, 04:56:01 PM »
Oh boy!! CYBER FRIENDS!??!!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2012, 08:35:29 AM »
Cast INTRO caps:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2012, 02:19:50 AM »
Cast is somehow typical, IDK. Some TARAus with cops, surfers, riders... IDK, there are some relationships that are never missing in the first edition of different franchises. I start not to like that. But cyberfriends, I think there were none since Bob & Joyce?? <3

PS. Now that I have installed the French TV at home, I will be able to watch a franchise live and sitting in my sofa! May help with anything you need about translating, even though I only know some basics of French.

Offline freds

• RFF Full Member

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2012, 09:43:10 PM »
Being French, I can't wait for this, the first few minutes were awesome. i thought the music used is a little wonky but besides that, it looks great!
Bring on the 21!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2012, 08:14:04 PM »
We'll have FIVE seasons on the go - China 3, 21, LA4, France (premieres 22nd Oct)
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Clare2012

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2012, 06:00:25 PM »
Ive only just come across this site otherwise would have posted sooner - took this photo by the Beverly Hills sign on 12th July this year. The same day I had a team literally run into me on Hollywood Blvd near the Chinese Theatre (young F-F team)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »
Ive only just come across this site otherwise would have posted sooner - took this photo by the Beverly Hills sign on 12th July this year. The same day I had a team literally run into me on Hollywood Blvd near the Chinese Theatre (young F-F team)

:welcome:  to the RFF Clare2012.

Can you check the pics on Peach's post (Reply #92) and tell us wich team was?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:55:36 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline freds

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2012, 07:20:52 AM »
The first hour of the amazing race: http://www.dailymotion.com/hub/xb0j_Amazing-Race#video=xufmii

Each episode are 2h length.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:10:46 AM by freds »