Author Topic: TAR France LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, SHOW DISCUSSION  (Read 78432 times)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Re: TAR France LIVE Sightings and Spoilers
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2012, 05:51:05 PM »
lilcstar Just saw the #taping of #amazingrace #theamazingrace #amazing #race they were making #shaved #ice with #saws and #big #block of ice at #magicisland #beach by #alanoana   2w

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2012, 05:54:55 PM »
mixplate #watching them #film #theamazingrace at #alamoana #beach #amazing #race #honolulu #hawaii #surf   2w - Instagram

srhino Got to see the amazing race being filmed in Hawaii #theamazingrace #hawaii #tvshow #filming   2w

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2012, 06:07:56 PM »
kaiarugs #theamazingrace   5mon

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2012, 08:00:41 PM »
djjazzyjoo --> 2 week that last photo shoot.
DJ Joo
In Venice Boardwalk

In US or France?
That's on French version of TAR and they went to Venice Beach, California. :hearts:

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2012, 08:06:29 PM »

can anyone identify that place?  There's a JAX neon sign right in front of that old building and an 18th century old cannon just behind the host of TAR France.  BTW, who is he? :duno:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2012, 01:54:49 AM »

can anyone identify that place?  There's a JAX neon sign right in front of that old building and an 18th century old cannon just behind the host of TAR France.  BTW, who is he? :duno:

I have no idea who is he? Maybe some actor or new host?

Offline Traveller7

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2012, 04:36:23 AM »

Umm that Isn't the host of TAR France. He doesnt match the one in photo:

His hair colour and body build is different. The confirmed host is Alexandre Delperiér
There was also another photo on twitter which I can't seem to find right now that had the host posing with someone and it did not look like that guy.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:31:03 AM by Traveller7 »

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2012, 04:47:17 AM »
Any chance of having more than 1 host?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Traveller7

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2012, 05:23:01 AM »
Another sighting when they were in LA at the Disney Concert Hall:

Had a cool job playing sax on a street corner for an episode of Amazing Race (France) yesterday, lol.

This was on 3 July in Paris.  (Is this TAR France?)

This was on 6 July in Wat Pho, Bangkok.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:30:56 AM by Traveller7 »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2012, 11:11:05 AM »

Umm that Isn't the host of TAR France. He doesnt match the one in photo:

His hair colour and body build is different. The confirmed host is Alexandre Delperiér
There was also another photo on twitter which I can't seem to find right now that had the host posing with someone and it did not look like that guy.

Loverocked's post has the phrase 5mon next to the tweet. I'm guessing that means 5 months ago, which is way before TAR France began filming. It's probably some other version of the race, but I'm not sure which one.
Some of the pictures she posted are pretty old, so take that into account before speculating. They are great finds none the less.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2012, 11:16:59 AM »
Another sighting when they were in LA at the Disney Concert Hall:

Had a cool job playing sax on a street corner for an episode of Amazing Race (France) yesterday, lol.

This was on 3 July in Paris.  (Is this TAR France?)

This was on 6 July in Wat Pho, Bangkok.

I saw that second picture from 3 July in Paris shortly after it was posted. I recall that being somewhere else in Europe (maybe Prague) but I could be wrong. At the time, I decided it was just a decorative banner that was red and yellow and didn't post about it. If it is in Paris, the timing would be right for the beginning of the race.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2012, 07:45:48 PM »
I came across some information suggesting that during the Cape Town leg, TAR France may have had a task where the racers had to go diving in a shark cage and mingle with the sharks! I'm trying to get more details about this and will post it if I get anything more.

:swim     :fishbowl      :pray:

Offline boston_jen

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2012, 01:59:00 AM »
I saw that second picture from 3 July in Paris shortly after it was posted. I recall that being somewhere else in Europe (maybe Prague) but I could be wrong. At the time, I decided it was just a decorative banner that was red and yellow and didn't post about it. If it is in Paris, the timing would be right for the beginning of the race.

It is the Institut de France in Paris.  It is directly across the river from the Louvre.  The bridge in the foreground is the pont des Arts.

Offline boston_jen

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2012, 02:44:05 AM »
The bridge is lined with "love locks" left by people who want to leave a symbol of their eternal love.  The city cut all of the locks off back in 2010, but the tradition continued, and the city backed down.  In the picture from July 3 we see the locks are quite numerous again.  Perhaps it's a "key" to a starting line task?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »
Boston_Jen, I stand corrected. I guess I was wrong about that. It still looks too quiet for a TAR shoot, but I do see what could be a couple of gear bags on the left side of the bridge. The "love locks" could make for an interesting starting line task. I look forward to seeing what TAR France has done.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2012, 08:11:43 PM »
I found a picture that was just posted to Twitter in the last few hours from the leg in Los Angeles. It looks like they got a celebrity to hand out clues across the street from Graumann's Chinese Theater, if I'm not mistaken.

Janna Cachola ‏@LadyCachola
Miss Marilyn safeguarding the clue for Amazing Race France with @RedMichaelBird. Look out for me on AR France pic.twitter.com/bFudJVNI
3:49 PM - 25 Jul 12 via web

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:15:19 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline boston_jen

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2012, 09:24:06 PM »
I look forward to seeing what TAR France has done.

Yes, me too!   :wohoo: 
I am hopeful that I will be able to follow the dialogue when it airs. I just started teaching my daughter French, and she is a huge fan of TAR too.  :cheer:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2012, 09:20:07 PM »
yamie_lee #amazingrace today we saw the French amazing race contestants find a clue

illhabitz17 #mightymo#amazingrace#hawaii#insta 

patrickbeach on set of the amazing race i think? 

differentviews #amazingrace #filming #waikiki #honolulu #oahu #beach #surfer #stud #instanation #instagood #instawow #igaddict #bepopular #igdaily #shotoftheday #instacool   2w

saraalk90 Amazing Race!! #BurjKhalifa #AtTheTop #Dubai #AmazingRace   3w

admchris saw amazing race filming! #amazingrace #tvshow #axn #box #bangkok #thailand #iphonesia #iphoneography #instagram   2w

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2012, 09:52:57 PM »
yamie_lee #amazingrace today we saw the French amazing race contestants find a clue

I do believe that photo was taken in Yokohama in a Chinatown district? :duno:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 07:11:27 AM »
I've looked through all these amazing posts and can't find anything on this, excuse me if it's already here.  :lol:

Thanks to a Facebook post, I know teams were at Cape Point, South Africa on the Flying Dutchman Funicular on July 21 :)

Offline Traveller7

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2012, 11:34:18 AM »
The Finish Line appears to be at the Stade de France (23 July)

http://www.purepeople.com/article/the-amazing-race-focus-sur-la-folle-course-d-aventure-autour-du-monde_a105864/1

We also have two teams listed.
Loïc and William
and
 Antoine and Héléna
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:38:17 AM by Traveller7 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2012, 12:16:13 PM »
Thanks!

Is that one team an alternate?? ???

Via Google Translate:

This is one of the most anticipated shows of this fall TV 2012. Even stronger thanPeking Express , the incredible adventureThe Amazing Race is coming soon on one of the channels Canal + Group. Yes, if Live 8 was announced, nothing is confirmed yet. At the helm of this race around the world: Alexander Delpérier , as we announced. Exclusive focus on the event of the season.

A breathless race
Produced by Shine (to whom we owe the excellent The Voice ), The Amazing Race is a federative program wants to positive values ​​of self-transcendence, discovery and exchange. They are 11 pairs to compete in a race around the globe. All means of transportation are taxed and the money is provided. But the trails are treacherous, between dramatic challenges and general knowledge quiz, all while discovering the most beautiful landscapes on the planet. Panting, running is punctuated by double eliminations, U-turns or twists exciting.
The game is simple: each team starts and finishes the steps in one place. And of course, the duo comes last is eliminated. In steps, candidates must pass checkpoints mandatory reserve their surprises. After twenty days of madness, all candidates have passed the finish line on July 23 at the Stade de France.
Strong personalities
But The Amazing Race , they are also very engaging and surprising pairings, came to launch a personal challenge. PurePeople you to discover the first two duets. Anthony and Helena are Belgian and torque. Very united lovers are complementary and want to test the strength of their relationship ... Fatigue, tension, surpassing oneself, the couple emerge he more cohesive?
Let us also meet William and Loïc, childhood friends Paris, which form a duo said "Spare" (read "reserve"). The duo is ready to enter the race at any time. On the one hand, we Loïc, model, and the other, William, soldier. Two great athletes are total opposites: if one is grumpy, the other is pretty cool. Suffice to say that the pair will make sparks.
A carton mondial
The Amazing Race is finally a worldwide success. United States, there are already twenty seasons since 2001. Present in Brazil, Israel or Norway, it was time for the crazy program finally arrived in France.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/the-amazing-race-focus-sur-la-folle-course-d-aventure-autour-du-monde_a105864/1
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline freds

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2012, 06:05:44 PM »
I've got other news about this race. 9 teams are on the race and the final prize is 50 000€. There is also 10 legs and 7 country (United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Japan, USA, Brazil, South Africa and France).

Link: http://www.leblogtvnews.com/article-amazing-race-sur-d8-9-duos-4-continents-7-pays-10-etapes-50-000-euros-110361462.html

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2012, 11:56:53 PM »
 :ascared 50.000 Euros? That's worse than TARA's $100,000.   :groan:

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2012, 06:43:34 PM »
:ascared 50.000 Euros? That's worse than TARA's $100,000.   :groan:

Or compared with the $ 250.000 dollars of TARLA.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez