The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR France LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, SHOW DISCUSSION

<< < (4/31) > >>

Plaidmoon:
More sightings today, this time in Bangkok!

Rebecca Lucia ‏@RebbLB
I swear people who are legit in amazing race are in a taxi beside me and there is a camera man filming them.. Its got to be amazing race
9:42 AM - 5 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Shane Lee ‏@shanejetlee
The Amazing Race is now in BKK! Competitors hv jst arrived. Zoom zoom xxx
1:00 PM - 5 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone

I also found this, but I'm not sure if it's a sighting or not.

Franck Lassagne ‏@FranckLassagne
The Amazing Race arrive en France en octobre sur Direct 8. Tournage de 23j à partir de cette semaine. Première étape Dubai.
10:48 AM - 3 Jul 12 via web

Google translates this as

The Amazing Race came to France in October on Direct 8. 23j shooting from this week. First step Dubai.

What is interesting is that he posted this at Charles De Gaulle airport while he was waiting to fly from Paris to Dubai. He spent about 12 hours in Dubai and then flew on to Sydney for an Australian software conference. He might have seen the teams flying from Paris to Dubai or he might have been passing along one of the news releases abot TAR France from a few days ago.

Plaidmoon:
Here's a few more sighting from Bangkok. Unfortunately, none of them are very specific about what was happening.

From Facebook:

Today in Thailand you know what I did? I rode an elephant. And I was caught in the midst of a screening of an Amazing Race episode.
19 hrs ago

I assume he meant the filming of an Amazing race episode.

ashmeeta ‏@ashmeeta
Today I got to be part of the Amazing Race. ‪#15secondsoffame‬. Also bought 4 handbags, @mymelopuff would b proud!
9:11 AM - 6 Jul 12 via Mobile Web

Christie Limnois ‏@admchrislimnois
Just saw trespassing cd in a thai store! and amazing race filming! so so cool.
8:14 AM - 6 Jul 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry

For what it's worth, all 3 people live elsewhere and were visiting Bangkok.

Plaidmoon:
TAR France moves on to Leg 4. Next stop - Tokyo!
Here's a sighting from someone who confirms that this is TAR France.  :tup:

Adrienne Gyori ‏@PKMNadrienne
I was just a part of The Amazing Race France!!!! Mum and I showed these 2 French guys where this shop was on Take****a street in Harajuku!!
9:47 PM - 7 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Adrienne Gyori ‏@PKMNadrienne
French TV is gonna love me ‪#StillOnAHigh
9:50 PM - 7 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone

According to Wikipedia, Harajuku is a section of Tokyo noted as "a fashion capital of the world, renowned for its unique street fashion.  It is also a large shopping district that includes international brands, its own brands, and shops selling clothes young people can afford."

Wikipedia also states that Take****a Street  is a pedestrian-only street lined with fashion boutiques, cafes and restaurants in Harajuku in Tokyo, Japan. Stores on Take****a Street include major chains such as The Body Shop, McDonald's and 7-Eleven, but most of the businesses are small independent shops that carry an array of styles. The shops on this street are often a bellwether for broader fads, and some are known as "antenna shops," which manufacturers seed with prototypes for test-marketing.

walkingpneumonia:
The French version of Amazing Race filmed on board USSMissouri today.

I believe the USS Missouri is in Honolulu.

Traveller7:

--- Quote from: walkingpneumonia on July 09, 2012, 11:18:24 PM ---@frankstah: The French version of Amazing Race filmed onboard @USSMissouri today. I handed out the clues to the contestants. http://t.co/hoV21j6x

I believe the USS Missouri is in Honolulu.

--- End quote ---

Found more tweets mentioning them in Hawaii:

*Amazing race French edition is in Hawaii hella teams running up down the beach   

*on the beach in Hawaii watching them film amazing race!!!!

*The French version of the Amazing Race is here and they keep running by , camera crews and all
View details ·   

The beach they were in was kaimana beach.

Here's another pic: http://instagram.com/p/M4RcmQl6ZZ/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version