The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR France LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, SHOW DISCUSSION

<< < (3/31) > >>

topaz:
hmmm, on that malaysia issue it could be just a local race or filming of TAR Norway 2 or TAR Philippines? :duno:

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: topaz on July 05, 2012, 10:17:22 PM ---hmmm, on that malaysia issue it could be just a local race or filming of TAR Norway 2 or TAR Philippines? :duno:

--- End quote ---

I've been puzzled about it too. I don't think TAR Norway 2 or TAR Philippines are filming yet, but there has been an upswing in chatter about TAR Norway in the last week (and that could be what the guy in Norway saw). A local race is always possible. I tend to dismiss that when they have cameras, but that's becoming more and more common from what I've been able to tell.

The only new idea I've had is that it could be TAR India. I found an urgent recruitment message on Facebook on June 21st saying they needed a woman between the ages of 18 to 35 immediately. The picture was taken on June 25th, so the timing would fit.

Dom:
Translated from here: http://linfonetrealtv.free.fr/pages/newsseul.php?idarticles=6403&idemission=5

In France it is society SHINE (The Voice, Masterchef) who will provide it and filming will take place in June and July 2012, the French will go through Jordan, Dubai, VietNam etc. ...

Looks like the race might be on!!

eragon:

--- Quote from: topaz on July 05, 2012, 10:17:22 PM ---hmmm, on that malaysia issue it could be just a local race or filming of TAR Norway 2 or TAR Philippines? :duno:

--- End quote ---

TARP is already done filming their race and they didn't get out of the country.

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: eragon on July 06, 2012, 06:08:24 AM ---

--- End quote ---

TARP is already done filming their race and they didn't get out of the country.

--- End quote ---

Good point. For some reason I was thinking that they might be getting ready to film TAR Philippines 2 already, but I suppose that won't be planned until the first one airs and gets good ratings. Derek Ramsey was tweeting about going to Japan a few hours ago, but apparently not for TAR Philippines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version