Author Topic: BB14: Joe Arvin  (Read 5364 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB14: Joe Arvin
« on: July 04, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »

Name: Joe Arvin
Hometown: Lexington, Ky. (living in Schererville, Ind.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Leader, performer and entertainer.
Favorite Activities: Watching my kids play sports, compete and see them have that drive to win.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be hard to have everyday, every minute, every second of my life on the air. I think at times I will want to crawl into a hole and hide.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I plan to use my cooking skills to help get me to the end. Every one loves to eat, never get rid of the cook!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My favorites were Chicken George, because he was able to move around undetected for much of the time, and Will, who won by acting like he was crazy. Come on that’s talent.
What are you afraid of: I am not a big fan of being alone. I love to have people around me at all times. It comforts me. It makes me happy. I would also say heights. I get upset and dizzy.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Never giving up, my will to win and being a mentor to my kids.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Inspire, dream, cook. That’s how you become GREAT!
What would you take into the house and why:A football to remind me everyday that it’s a game and I will win.  A cookbook since I’m always studying my art and a family photo because I never forget where I come from and who I am fighting for.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:45:43 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BB14: Joe Arvin
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 09:46:46 PM »
Joe is the only one that doesn't have an intro video posted here. Can anybody look for it and post it here. Thanks.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 10:00:37 PM »
I think the reason is because you see in one of the ads someone named Mike and is now not part of the cast. I think Joe replaced Mike after all of these interviews so I don't think there is an intro video. :(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 10:15:06 PM »
I think the reason is because you see in one of the ads someone named Mike and is now not part of the cast. I think Joe replaced Mike after all of these interviews so I don't think there is an intro video. :(

I think you are right. I heard today that Mike was cut at the last minute. That would be a logical reason for not having a video posted. But thanks for doing the other 11 hg's.  :tup:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 04:08:24 AM »
Big brother network says that the interviews were taped on press day and Joe was not there on press day
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 07:16:26 AM »

I think you are right. I heard today that Mike was cut at the last minute. That would be a logical reason for not having a video posted. But thanks for doing the other 11 hg's.  :tup:

No problem!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 03:30:11 PM »
Check out Joe's cooking website with video...Mad Love Cooking.  He owns SmashMouth Burgers and Pizza in Schererville, Indiana.  My first impression is he'll definitely bring a lot of loud, boisterous energy into the house.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 01:14:16 PM »
Just saw on twitter that someone said CBS posted Joe's interview. Can someone look to see if there's a video and post it here. Thanks!

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »
Meet Joe:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKUHnzUAQqc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VKUHnzUAQqc</a>

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 05:12:28 PM »
Joe's Interview with Jeff

<a href="http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=IGmXcIUR1yOs&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=IGmXcIUR1yOs&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1</a>

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/2276956831/big-brother-live-chat-joe
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!