Archive > Big Brother 14

BB14: Ian Terry

(1/4) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Name: Ian Terry
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in New Orleans, La.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, eccentric and analytical.
Favorite Activities: I really enjoy biking whenever I get the chance. A grueling bike ride is excellent.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being disconnected from sports, family, friends, internet and TV.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I want to make an alliance with about six people and I'd like to be seen as maybe the fourth strongest in the group, that way it wouldn't be me going up if the other side gained the power.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My all-time favorite has to be Dr. Will from BB2/BB7. He played the game with absolute finesse both times, and as a 10 year old watching BB2, I definitely would say I idolized him back then.
What are you afraid of: I'm definitely afraid of venomous snakes and any large, deadly animals, simply because they're extremely dangerous. I also have a real fear of vomiting because it's really painful and a fear of drowning since I feel like it'd be one of the worst ways to die.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My proudest accomplishment so far in life is going to Tulane, far away from my family and old friends, studying the hardest major I could possibly take, and surviving it for three years.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of bubblegum.
What would you take into the house and why: My collection of glasses: I have these glasses that can go with everything I wear. A picture of my family: I definitely will really miss them. My guitar: I recently picked up guitar and feel it's an awesome way to relieve stress. Also, it does get me a fair amount of attention from girls.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I'd try to live my life normally again. I don't really have any intentions of going into acting or anything like that. I'd probably just try to go back to Chemical Engineering and do what I've always wanted to do.

Jimmer:
Video

http://www.youtube.com/v/hVuOBcv1oyQ

hollistersurferboy22:
Hes such a cutie in the superpass interview!

StephenWasHere:
Win. Please.

bcp19:
After having watch the first 2 shows and several of the BBAD, I hope this guys goes fairly soon.  You'd think he was 14 with his trying to peek into the showers when the women are in there, and he obviously has no social clue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version