Author Topic: Is Dan the best Big Brother Player Ever?  (Read 9719 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Is Dan the best Big Brother Player Ever?
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:10:46 PM »
I may not like the man, but I have admit he has a chance to do something no one else in BB history has ever done and win 2 seasons...

He has played everyone this season like a fiddle, telling them what they wanted to hear when they wanted to hear it.

He has made it to the final 3...a feat never accomplished before by a previous season winner.

Like i said, I may not like him, but I beleive he may very well be the best player to ever player Big Brother...

Thoughts....
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Is Dan the best Big Brother Player Ever?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »
I say YES! Dan is the best BB player ever! I happen to have been pulling for Dan this season and after thinking he may be a goner more than once what do you know he lives to fight another day...he is the Master at this game  :hoot:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 11:29:30 PM »
I really think he is! He talked Danielle down so now all he has to do is play the 3rd comp. Dani and Ian have another one to do before they get to the final. Either way, it's not his doing no matter which one of the two win the 2nd comp.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 08:39:34 AM »
I haven't watched Dan's first season yet but from what I've seen him do on this season he's definitely the best! (even though he's not my favorite)
What he did last night was amazing and shocking and I can't imagine any other player doing something as shocking as what Dan did.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 09:23:16 AM »
It doesn't help that you have a bunch of competitors who are completely misted by Dan. :lol: But since I've started watching Big Brother, he's been the best player I've seen-dirty, but tons of big moves!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 09:56:09 AM »
I truly believe he is     :hoot:     :hearts:

Offline CanadianDanfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 02:16:44 PM »
I voted Yes, he really is the man in this game :yess: :hearts:
Misted by Dan Gheesling :)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 05:33:39 PM »

When Dan told his lies while swearing on a bible and his grandfathers cross I'd say that puts him in the category of the scariest, most bottom feeder player of all times. 

Wonder what the people at the Catholic school that he teaches at will think about that?  He lacks moral scruples to the point that he will a bible and a cross and throw his religion under the bus for greed.

Look at his face on the feeds of the recent endurance comps; his ugly face morphs into the devil.  SCAREY  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 05:48:35 PM »
Dan's a master manipulator.  He brought the bible in to Frank's HOH and swore on it to tell him the truth about what was going on -- pulled the Ian card to take the heat off of him-- Frank took the bait and the next thing you know-- Dan's off the block.  Genius move.  He did it again with Dani-- got her to take him off.  So far he's on track.  My only concern is did he make a wrong move when he bounced Shane out the door.  These hg's can only be ticked at the fact that Dan outplayed them.  He didn't remove himself from the block, others did.  Its outplay and outlast.  Whether he wins or not-------we can only wait and see.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 11:24:48 PM »
Well we will have to wait and see if bottom feeder dirtbag and throwing your religion under the bus can bring in the win for BB.

If it does, the game will never be the same.  I'm still rooting for Ian or Danielle.  :tup:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 02:25:52 AM »
Is Dan the BEST player ever?  Absolutely.

Is he the NICEST?  Not at all.  Jordan was the nicest, Hayden was nice, Eddie was nice. Dan was nice in his first go round. He used what he had and knew, and people got rewarded that.

Before you vilefy Dan too much, ask Erika if she would rather have been played by a Bible swear, or have a win romanced under her like Boogie did to her.  I actually think Natalie from season 11 was the ultimate dirty player.

If Dan and Ian are F2, I do think Ian can take it.  I could live with that.  I just don't want Danielle anywhere near either prize.

Offline Koa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 07:35:32 AM »
 Did or did not Saint Peter lie 3 times to save his own skin and then go on to become the very "Rock"/ 1st Pope/Spiritual Leader
our Catholic/Christian religion was built upon??   just Saying...
and yes i am Roman Catholic

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 09:09:47 AM »
Welcome to RFF Koa!

:bigwelcome

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 09:50:28 AM »
I hesitate to make a new rule but, because religion is something that people can and do disagree about, we have to put an end to the religious aspect when discussing Dan and his game, we are a reality show forum not a discussion forum for politics or religion. I hope everyone understands. 

Offline Koa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 02:42:15 PM »
I agree TexasLady...( kind of  the point i was trying to make with my post)

a lot of people keeps saying how dirty Dan has played.so i created a little recap
of just  how Dan came to be in the position... it might be a little long but i think is quite
eye opening

Week 6    SHANE nominates  Boogie/Frank     Dan somehow becomes the target of Frank/Boogie
wrath for the nomination ..Dan agrees to take one for the QP to protect IAN while the rest  go
scrambling for cover.... frank wins POV ..Shane Re -nom Jenn...boogie goes home.  IMO easy choice there

week 6   IAN nominates ASH/FRANK    Frank wins POV again   IAN  re-nom joe     ashley goes home
somehow Dan gets blamed for this as well by Frank.. Dan starts noticing a trend here

week 7    Frank nominates    DAN/Danielle   the rest of the the QP quickly throw them both under the bus
to take the fall for Boogie and Ashleys demise.... to add insult to injury Frank makes Dan the only Have not
for the week... while in punishment Dan comes up with a brilliant plan to save not only himself but his
partner Danielle as well.. smart plan as after IAN and Jenn win POV .. IAN has no intention of saving either
one of them...  Dan get Jenn to save him after he is proven right when Ian doesn't use  his  .. Britney gets back doored
for her treachery...

week 8      IAN nominates Frank/JENN   dan wins POV   returns the favor by saving JENN     Ian  re-nom
Joe  ... frank goes.... another easy one especially with how dangerous Frank is in compitetions anf the fact that
Frank has had it out for Dan for weeks

week 8   Dan  nominates IAN/JOE  perfectly justified after  IAN tried to screw him the week before with the POV
Ian escapes  and Dans partner Danielle get  renominated... sorry Joe

week 7   Ian nominates JENN/SHANE...dan mists Ian into to not nominating him.... shane wins POV ...so IAN goes renoms Danielle again...Dan has no choice but to protect his partner again...Jenn goes home

week 8  Danielle nominates  DAN and IAN  danielle wins POV.... dan pulls another miracle out of his hat and convinces Danielle to save him and put up her fake Showmance Shane (actually kind of agrees to go on the block)...  (a big brother NO NO ) if Ian goes the only way Dan goes to the final is to win it himself..if Shane goes.. he's probably golden either way having a final 2 deal with both Ian and Danielle.... Dan is right on the money Danielle would have taken Shane over Dan to the Final 2
shane has to go...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »
Quite impressive when you see the timeline. I might quibble a little bit on some of the details but overall, it's pretty good.  :)

Offline Koa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »
Basically Dan realized as far back as Boogie's eviction when he was thrown to the wolves that he and Danielle where expendable in the QP alliance vs Shane Britney and Ian...

Both Frank and Britney and even Ian ( if he should be evicted ) kinda had it coming as they all turned on Dan first..

Ashly,Joe and Jenn were more victims of the circumstance.... I think Dan would have preferred to carry them to the end but the QP kept putting Danielle against them.. So he had no choice but to vote them out

Shane was probably the dirtiest move but Dan was absolutely correct... Danielle would have taken Shane over him in the end.... She proved it by nominating Dan over shane vs Ian
Almost every instinct Dan has had this season has been absolutely correct...

Everything aside both Ian and Dan have played great games and either really do deserve to win
This year.... If the jury is bitter Danielle probably wins
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 07:31:50 PM by Koa »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 07:29:40 PM »
I wouldn't mind a Dan/Ian finale. Dan says Ian is like a young Dan.

Offline Koa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »
Anyone know when part 3 will be held??

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 10:26:08 PM »
Anyone know when part 3 will be held??

Hey Koa welcome to RFF. Part 3 will be held on finale night. Then the jury will question the F2 after the last house guest is evicted.
delightful just delightful

Offline Koa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 11:06:20 PM »
I ask because I remember in the past ....part 3 was not on the finale night and the 2 finalist had a
day or 2 alone in the house before facing the jury...  Dick and Danielle was like that.. The season june won it was like that and quite a few others.... When did they switch that ?????

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 01:34:25 AM »

Dan is the scummiest person I have ever watched on reality TV.  He is bad bad bad and demonstrates definite sociopathic qualities.  It is downright scarey that he teaches young people.  He should not be working with people in general, let alone young impressionable minds because he exudes nastiness and evil.  His school should strongly consider getting rid of him unless they want their students to be taught and modeled by a sociopath.

And Dan, no one cares about your cra**y books so shut your face already about them. Get over yourself.

Offline Koa

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 10:22:44 AM »
i don't know..
i can think of alot worse .. Dick Donato, Russell Hantz, Johnny Fairplay, Colton Cumbie , Richard Hatch, Natalie Martinez, Puck (Real Word) Tiffany Pollard (ILNY) Janice Dickinson,Omarosa,
Lacey Conner (ROL ) the list goes on....

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 12:29:20 PM »
It's close between Dr. Will & Dan but right now I give the edge to Dan. Dan's Funeral speech/Saving himself IS the greatest moment in BB history.

Offline EllenHHHseducer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2012, 11:02:46 PM »
Dr Will was right Ian did go all the way... what?!

Dan perhaps the best players ever. I think when someone won a season already it's hard for him to win another. Just imagine if Dr Will gets to final with Boogie. Will he win again?