Archive > Big Brother 14

BB14: Jodi Rollins

<< < (2/2)

TexasLady:
I hope it is something really good for her! :)

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 17, 2012, 07:11:16 PM ---I hope it is something really good for her! :)

--- End quote ---

It turned out to be that she will have a weekly 90 minute internet talk show about reality TV shows. She sounds excited about it.

From her Facebook page:

MY SUPER SECRET ANNOUNCEMENT: I have been offered my very own Blog Talk Radio Show!!! It's called "JODI'S BOX OF REALITY!!" It airs every Tuesday at Noon for 90 minutes LIVE!! We will talk about pop culture and my favorite reality shows! You can call in and voice your opinions too! I wanna hear them!! The Show Starts THIS Tuesday September 25th. You can listen online live, call in and listen through your phone live or click a posted link and listen to recorded version whenever you want to!!! Thank you in advance and I hope you like the show!! It is part of the same family of shows that Michelle Costa is on from BB10!! MORE DETAILS TO COME AS TO WHERE YOU CAN TUNE IN! I love reality shows!!!

She states elsewhere that the show will be at Noon Pacific Time.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
She got asked to be a host for the Rad Reality show Podcast. that is the  main show's name.

They have several different reality peeps that do shows/segments for them thru the week

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on September 23, 2012, 03:51:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 17, 2012, 07:11:16 PM ---I hope it is something really good for her! :)

--- End quote ---

It turned out to be that she will have a weekly 90 minute internet talk show about reality TV shows. She sounds excited about it.

From her Facebook page:

MY SUPER SECRET ANNOUNCEMENT: I have been offered my very own Blog Talk Radio Show!!! It's called "JODI'S BOX OF REALITY!!" It airs every Tuesday at Noon for 90 minutes LIVE!! We will talk about pop culture and my favorite reality shows! You can call in and voice your opinions too! I wanna hear them!! The Show Starts THIS Tuesday September 25th. You can listen online live, call in and listen through your phone live or click a posted link and listen to recorded version whenever you want to!!! Thank you in advance and I hope you like the show!! It is part of the same family of shows that Michelle Costa is on from BB10!! MORE DETAILS TO COME AS TO WHERE YOU CAN TUNE IN! I love reality shows!!!

She states elsewhere that the show will be at Noon Pacific Time.

--- End quote ---

TexasLady:
Good for Jodi!  :hoot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version