Archive > Glass House

Live Streams - 7/2 -7/3 Monday - Tuesday Overnight

<< < (7/8) > >>

Jill_:
Ashley asked questions from tweets.  Her least fav. player.    Stephanie or Joy.

What does Ashley think of Holly stating that she's a virgin.  Ashley says that's ok with her.  She isn't so who is she to judge.  :duno:

Jill_:
Now, it's Joy's time to confess (answer questions from tweeters)  Power to send anyone who to send home tonight?  Ashley.  She is over Ashley because she was hurt by what Ashl

Joy wants Gene to do well/win the game.  She cares for him very much.

Jill_:
Repairs needed for the volley ball net.

Jill_:
Kevin called to confessional.  (answer tweet questions)

Q:  I notice you lay low during the live feeds.  Is that intentional/strategy?

Answer is yes, I'm not going to be a part of all the drama and give opinions, etc.

Out of all the remaining people in the house, who is the biggest drama queen or king.  He says it's Joy.  She brings on arguments, etc., and always has something to say and ends up crying about it.

Q  Do you feel bad about hooking up with Erica and then throwing your stone at her?

It was a mistake, we just kissed.  This is just a game.  It was just a strategic move.   It was just two people with too much to drink and it was just kissing.  No, I don't feel bad about it at all.

Jill_:
Now, it's Andrea's turn to confess.

Q  Who works on your nerves the most and who do you hold your tongue the most.

A  Stephanie gets on her nerves the most, but she is trying to keep it cool because Andrea may need her vote.

Q  Are you sick of looking at Joy's boobs?

A  Not really.  If the viewers like it, so be it.

Q  Who is your biggest threat in the game?

A  Kevin, he's a really good player and the viewers prob. like him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version