The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus2 Episode 7 (Paris) Discussion *SPOILERS*

(1/10) > >>

BayBay:
EP07?: Istanbul, Turkey to Paris, France?
EVIDENCE: Here

Film Date: NOV 30 - 
Air Date: TBA

Leg Route/Tasks:
ROUTE INFO: Fly to Paris?

TASK: Ecole Le Cordon Bleu

ROADBLOCK?: Drive classic cars
EVIDENCE: Promos

Safe from Elimination at End of Leg: Shane and Andy, Paul and Steve, Grace and Joseph, Joanne and Michelle, Lucy & Emilia
Possibly Eliminated: Sam & Geoff, James & Sarah
ALREADY Eliminated: Adam & Dane, Sue & Theresa, Ross & Tarryn, Kym & Donna

BayBay:
NEXT TIME ON TAR Australia

* Fly to Paris, France
* Grace and Joseph steal James and Sarah's taxi at a stacking? beer task?
* Driving classical cars - the twins breakdownTV GUIDE

All teams are excited to learn they are heading to Paris - and straight into a culinary adventure (Le Corbin Blu). But sparks fly when Joseph and Grace steal Sarah and James' taxi, and the ramifications will be felt thousands of kilometres away (Havana?, U-Turn/Yield?, Penalty?). Meanwhile, a short drive could unexpectedly prove to be the downfall for more than one team.

georgiapeach:
Preview!

http://www.youtube.com/v/US6Hgf_wDMM?version=3&hl

Glamazon Racer:
So excited for a TAR episode on my birthday. Never had one before, I think. <33333 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

(And in France too! <33 :hrt:)

According to a TV Guide description:

All teams are excited to learn they are heading to Paris - and straight into a culinary adventure. But sparks fly when Joseph and Grace steal Sarah and James' taxi, and the ramifications will be felt thousands of kilometres away. Meanwhile, a short drive could unexpectedly prove to be the downfall for more than one team.

If the ramifications will be felt 'thousands of kilometres away', then I assume this means that the taxi is stolen before flying off to France, so I speculate that there might be a bunch-up point in Turkey with some sort of task (allowing James & Sarah to catch-up the four hours on everyone else) in order for Groseph to steal the taxi there. :tup:

georgiapeach:
Or it is a super leg onto the NEXT location!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version